Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Yeah I'm sick of celebrities telling me what to think. That's why I support Trump ahyuck

The dems use celebrities like Lena Dunham though, maybe if they used some celebrities that weren't sanctimonious, hypocritical turds the plan might work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

The dems use celebrities like Lena Dunham though, maybe if they used some celebrities that weren't sanctimonious, hypocritical turds the plan might work.

But Trump won and he is a celebrity that etc etc

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

theperminator posted:

Man that's so good irony

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

Who?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Growing up with heman I always wanted to gently caress skeletor so anne coulter looks pretty hot to me.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Kurt Eichenwald: The Untold Story

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If Moby campaigned for him he would have won

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Growing up with heman I always wanted to gently caress skeletor so anne coulter looks pretty hot to me.

:catstare: Well then.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
:cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu:
:cthulhu: :j: :cthulhu:

:fap:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm not watching a video, is it a hilarious takedown of his fake seizure and bizarre avoidance of consequences for picking up a young boy?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I'm not watching a video, is it a hilarious takedown of his fake seizure and bizarre avoidance of consequences for picking up a young boy?

yes but Tucker > Seizure > Tentacles

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The problem with the dems is that they keep talking "at" people and not "with" them.

The pundit, journalist and political class that they have is not interested in hearing the legitimate concerns of their constituents. They're not interested in dialogue. They feel "uncomfortable" around the poor.

The GOP...has a poo poo ton of faults. But I'll be damned if Donald Trump doesn't have it down pat with his base right now. The national polls do not show it, but these results sure as hell do. He has people ready and willing to mobilize to get these people elected.

Who do the dems have? A Jet skiing Obama? A Hillary that is more worried about speaking at WOMEIN IN TECH than she is to the poor in Flint? The one guy they DO have under their wing they want nothing to do with.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Bernie?

Why, I reckon he would have won.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Bernie?

Feel the drat rear end bern.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I had an rear end bern once but I forgot why

my friends informed me I ate a big heaping helping of some chili

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

VikingSkull posted:

Bernie?

Bernie had an authentic quality to him which I liked.

I mean, lol communism, but I like a guy who actually believes in something.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

FuzzySkinner posted:

The problem with the dems is that they keep talking "at" people and not "with" them.

The pundit, journalist and political class that they have is not interested in hearing the legitimate concerns of their constituents. They're not interested in dialogue. They feel "uncomfortable" around the poor.

The GOP...has a poo poo ton of faults. But I'll be damned if Donald Trump doesn't have it down pat with his base right now. The national polls do not show it, but these results sure as hell do. He has people ready and willing to mobilize to get these people elected.

Who do the dems have? A Jet skiing Obama? A Hillary that is more worried about speaking at WOMEIN IN TECH than she is to the poor in Flint? The one guy they DO have under their wing they want nothing to do with.

So people who vote GOP are just more easily manipulated?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

GOP are more effective manipulators

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Absolutely, is that a real question? Republicans lie on every media platform all the drat time and there's no electoral consequences for it.

LOL regular garbage poster Spunky listens to and believes Alex Jones, come on now.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Absolutely, is that a real question? Republicans lie on every media platform all the drat time and there's no electoral consequences for it.

LOL regular garbage poster Spunky listens to and believes Alex Jones, come on now.

This.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I guess you could say skeletor gave you a boner :hb:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Republicans lie on every media platform all the drat time and there's no electoral consequences for it.

Do you think the DNC doesn't lie every chance they get, and when they do there are consequences?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

Do you think the DNC doesn't lie every chance they get, and when they do there are consequences?

They do not lie with nearly the same frequency. This is objective fact, go to any loving fact checking site that compares them

Edit: Also the DNC doesn't have multiple propaganda arms on the radio and TV that spend all day peddling lies for the party.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

They do not lie with nearly the same frequency.

Lol.

This is why America is doomed, people can not escape the tribal team mentality and will continue voting for the 2 dead parties that constantly gently caress them.

Edit: Also the DNC doesn't have multiple propaganda arms on the radio and TV that spend all day peddling lies for the party.

lol!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

Lol.

This is why America is doomed, people can not escape the tribal team mentality and will continue voting for the 2 dead parties that constantly gently caress them.

lol!

lol, nice argument about tribalism as you provide zero refutation to either of my statements and type "lol" in a display of said tribalism

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

repubs are definitely worse than dems on the whole "literally just loving say one thing and then do the opposite and then get away with it" front, plus they have slimy fucks like james o'keefe

obv. one crime doesn't excuse another but yeah

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Hey Bone to Pick, would you like to play a game?

Let's take 24 hours to compile lies from the two candidates in the 2016 election. If Clinton has more, I eat a ban, if Trump does, you do.

Hail Mr. Satan! fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 21, 2017

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

but her emails

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

They do not lie with nearly the same frequency. This is objective fact, go to any loving fact checking site that compares them

They do and they don't.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, and NYT are "left" in the sense that they do clearly like Clinton-like Dems. They'll cheer lead for neoliberal "moderate" left wing policies quite often. Rachel Maddow for example covered Bill Clinton's rear end claiming that Trump 'lied" about him signing NAFTA, Those particular media outlets all calling a HRC landslide, etc.

The media has a "liberal" bias, but not a left wing one. If the media indeed had a Leftwing one? Perhaps the Iraq war would have never been a thing.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

:allears:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

on the radio and TV

And you're a loving idiot because there are just as many conservative blogs. Cool collage of unattributed headlines though, real bang up job.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol if your take away from trumps RNC speech was "good gosh hes hopeful and strong! reagan on the hill again!"

it was like SHITS hosed, ITS FUCKIN hosed TO poo poo, MEXICANS, ISLAM, AND OBAMA DID THIS, ONLY ME CAN FIX, JUST ME, NOBODY ELSE, ONLY ME

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't think arguing that your side lies just a little less than the other side proves what you think it does guy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol, nice argument about tribalism as you provide zero refutation to either of my statements and type "lol" in a display of said tribalism

CNN, washpo, NYT, and pretty much every major news organization is peddling DNC talking points, you're living in a fantasy world where you think the small amount of right-wing news and talk shows outnumbers the liberal media, its insane.

Also no to your little game, I'm really not sure who has lied more between Trump and Hillary and I think its funny you're trying to prove how great the DNC is by the amount of lies their 2016 candidate has told.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

but where are the lies?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIOAPfXVPw

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

theperminator posted:

let me tell you about mi abuela, hillary

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

but where are the lies?

ahahaha the avatar maker is amazing.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

FuzzySkinner posted:

They do and they don't.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, and NYT are "left" in the sense that they do clearly like Clinton-like Dems. They'll cheer lead for neoliberal "moderate" left wing policies quite often. Rachel Maddow for example covered Bill Clinton's rear end claiming that Trump 'lied" about him signing NAFTA, Those particular media outlets all calling a HRC landslide, etc.

The media has a "liberal" bias, but not a left wing one. If the media indeed had a Leftwing one? Perhaps the Iraq war would have never been a thing.

No, the media has a "ratings" bias. Conflict drives ratings. I don't understand how anyone can claim the media has a liberal bias when the SOP for "liberal" media outlets the last 15 years is to have one person with a reasonable viewpoint and then pit them against a person with an insane or falsified view, and treat them equally.

For example, all the coverage they gave "birthers" on every drat news outlet when that is a pants on head retarded thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the media, by the way, who is so unfair, because they repeat the things i say back

• Locked thread