Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Bob NewSCART posted:

L o l trumps a Retard
Remember when using this word was hatespeech, but now it's goodthink all of a sudden? What a world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

a bone to pick posted:

Gnarly hotep isn't a mod any more.
Gnarly didn't probate him :confused:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Ah yes all the proof wikileaks provided which proved that 3 people talked with DNC members in the last 5 years oh no.

Here's politico's Kenneth Vogel sending a story to the DNC before publishing so they can review it and change things they don't like, "per the agreement"

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7

Here's the DNC talking about how they worked a journalist for weeks to get him to write a fluff piece about Clinton before some bad news broke

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11808

Here's an email planning to have a private press dinner at Podesta's house with 25 reporters "more closely following HRC" AKA in the tank for Hillary

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409

The fact that wikileaks caused the top 4 DNC officials to resign makes me think it wasn't a big "nothingburger" and to hand-wave away this obvious corruption is ridiculous.

I saw some other poster on this forum talk about how obvious it is to an outsider how completely corrupt our system is and its funny to me how Americans stay blissfully ignorant to this poo poo because they want their team to win.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

Gnarly didn't probate him :confused:

Gnarly isn't a mod any more

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

yeah the DNC ratfucked him is why he lost

How, by making him less popular yet still being the most popular? Did they kill all the people who would've voted for him?

This conspiracy makes no loving sense. Yes, he was in a uphill battle but the DNC hardly did anything out of the ordinary to win.

Also this is weak excuse to act like shithead.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

How, by making him less popular yet still being the most popular? Did they kill all the people who would've voted for him?

This conspiracy makes no loving sense. Yes, he was in a uphill battle but the DNC hardly did anything out of the ordinary to win.

are you aware of the actual class action case against the DNC by Bernie donors going on right now?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

a bone to pick posted:

The fact that wikileaks caused the top 4 DNC officials to resign makes me think it wasn't a big "nothingburger" and to hand-wave away this obvious corruption is ridiculous.

Hell, I'd go one more and say that hand-waving away the corruption on your own team IS corruption. Since probably very few goons if any were part of CTR, that means not only did they aid corruption, they also did it without getting paid. No wonder their masters laugh at them.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bholder posted:

Like I said earlier, the primaries was stacked in favor of whoever the party favorite was. For example, the NY Democratic Primary was a closed primary (as in, you can only vote in the Democratic Primary if you are a registered Democrat), and the opportunity to register as a Democrat closed months prior to the election date. This is tantamount to voter suppression. If you can't see how public opinion on Bernie Sanders had swung between 2015 and mid-2016, you really do have blinders on.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

are you aware of the actual class action case against the DNC by Bernie donors going on right now?

I am now :getin:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
About to open this before going out tonight to a fancy dinner. I must be doing something right because I am drinking this and you are not.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Prorat posted:

About to open this before going out tonight to a fancy dinner. I must be doing something right because I am drinking this and you are not.

send a bottle to 3o

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

I bet that goes great with a nice well-done steak.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Heaven Spacey posted:

Like I said earlier, the primaries was stacked in favor of whoever the party favorite was. For example, the NY Democratic Primary was a closed primary (as in, you can only vote in the Democratic Primary if you are a registered Democrat), and the opportunity to register as a Democrat closed months prior to the election date. This is tantamount to voter suppression. If you can't see how public opinion on Bernie Sanders had swung between 2015 and mid-2016, you really do have blinders on.

A lot of states have closed primaries, and the cost for getting on the Independent ballot is usually double in terms of signatures and monetary values needed. In theory, I suppose it's to prevent someone from drumming up enough signatures and cash for an official Harambe slot on the ballot, but it tends to punish legitimate Independent folks. I think the easiest solution would probably be to make all primaries open and use a ranked ballot.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

oh poo poo everybody he got 15$ wine over here

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Bholder posted:

Go read the wikileaks poo poo. The DNC was working directly with mainstream media outlets to put out a coordinated attack on Bernie and put out all kinds of lies about him. At the same time, they were working with the media to place positive HC stories. They cheated in the debates and worked really hard to suppress votes. Here's one of many, many articles about it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/only-voter-suppression-can-stop-bernie-sanders_b_9780128.html

The bottom line is that: BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
The Trump wineries should do one of those "tour" events where you get a card and at each Trump winery, you can show the card and get a free sample of a wine. Then they stamp the card and after you've been to all of em, you get a free glass with Trump's face etched into it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

Go read the wikileaks poo poo. The DNC was working directly with mainstream media outlets to put out a coordinated attack on Bernie and put out all kinds of lies about him. At the same time, they were working with the media to place positive HC stories. They cheated in the debates and worked really hard to suppress votes. Here's one of many, many articles about it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/only-voter-suppression-can-stop-bernie-sanders_b_9780128.html

The bottom line is that: BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON

Again, how do you defame someone yet still claim to be "the most popular candidate"?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bholder posted:

Again, how do you defame someone yet still claim to be "the most popular candidate"?

How can you deny that Bernie consistently polled significantly better against the Republican party's eventual nominee and is now the most popular politician in the United States by a tremendous margin while also being mad about how Trump calls polls fake news?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Voter suppression, superdelegates, the fact wikileaks happened after the primary, etc.

y'know, all the poo poo people have been talking about for the past half a year

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Please pay attention to me and my wine. TIA

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Prorat posted:

By Zeus, that wine will be great. Make sure to let it breathe a bit before you drink it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
noted lover of wine , Donald trump

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Prorat posted:

drinking wine that's 7 months old

the sign of a man of true taste

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

older than the blood Hillary drinks in any case

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Prorat posted:

Enjoy your ban. This is soda country you trash.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

The wegmans near me is still sold out of Trump Wine. I live near the winery so I might have to check it out.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

Voter suppression, superdelegates, the fact wikileaks happened after the primary, etc.

y'know, all the poo poo people have been talking about for the past half a year

Hillary did not won because of superdelegates, Bernie lost the popular vote.

Primary voting is loving garbage on both sides yet the outsider who used to be a Democrat won

And wikileaks just gave you a weak rear end excuse to act like a retard

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

And 14.99 a bottle. My palette is highly advanced.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Trump's victory wine is for the common working man. Not surprised the liberal elitists are sneering at it.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

And 14.99 a bottle. My palette is highly advanced.

Boy do I have a deal for you

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Duck and Cover posted:

Enjoy your ban. This is soda country you trash.

One thing the election and primaries taught us is that Something Awful is whiskey country.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The real question is not what wine Prorat drinks but what Gatorade bholder drinks that makes him never get tired of being wrong

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Bholder you live in Europe how do you have such strong opinions on individual American politicians

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Prorat posted:

I can see your reflection in the wine bottle, gonna dox you bitch :getin:

Toadvine posted:

Bholder you live in Europe how do you have such strong opinions on individual American politicians

A EUROPEAN HILLARYMAN

My brain is loving broken, I'm done, I'm gonna go jack off or something

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

Hillary did not won because of superdelegates, Bernie lost the popular vote.

Primary voting is loving garbage on both sides yet the outsider who used to be a Democrat won

And wikileaks just gave you a weak rear end excuse to act like a retard

at least he has an excuse lol

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Lol

Edit: DUNKED ON!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Prorat posted:

One thing the election and primaries taught us is that Something Awful is whiskey country.

what kind of whiskey do you drink, Prorat

VikingSkull posted:

:abuela:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

what kind of whiskey do you drink, Prorat

You must have not been posting in CSPAM during the primaries.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Apparently not following the meme-hivemind and claiming Bernie was not as popluar as you would think he was makes you a Hillary-bot, ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I am a cspam veteran we like cheap alcohol

• Locked thread