Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Unperson_47 posted:

fanta > sunkist > faygo > crush

suck it clowns

piss > all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

has 69 on hat, has my vote

e:f,b

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
in a way all congressmen are just like the people they represent

they both are exploited to make more money for corporations

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Cypress, Texas woman is undergoing eight plastic surgery procedures in an effort to look like First Lady Melania Trump.

lol same

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shab posted:

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."

Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."

Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"

Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Unperson_47 posted:

fanta > sunkist > faygo > crush

suck it clowns

smdh, you choose the nazi orange soda above all

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

in a way all congressmen are just like the people they represent

they both are exploited to make more money for corporations

a lot of congresspeople own stock in corporations so they are really working for themselves. the american dream.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

mr. trump, please get back into the orbal office

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/877609416312274944

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

*post-reading wikipedia entry for Fanta-ishly* holy poo poo :eyepop:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Al! posted:

he's got my vote

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

this guy gonna get smeared as an ironbro

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

[source]

so basically keep being centrist nothings? cool strats.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

3 away from 666

he's not sending the right virtue signals to genocidal satanists like myself

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Al! posted:

he's got my vote

it is an omen. he is destined to destroy paul ryan

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Ruzihm posted:

[source]

lol "job creators"

gently caress off

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i am now antifanta

where do i get my uniform

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the stachebros and the buttbros together can make the rustbelt great again

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

please

please clap

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
bill mitchell is a moron but he's also an evil shitbag like every other trump shill. he craves the death and suffering of poors

you should equally crave the death of all human kind

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
whenever you feel like posting bill Mitchell post Robert Morrow instead!

https://twitter.com/robmorroliberty/status/877545572743471110

https://twitter.com/robmorroliberty/status/876639411328385024

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

whenever i see someone drinking a fanta i have to calm my fash bashing hand because it could be an honest mistake

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BLEACH*

dude deleted thirty thousand emails!!!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i am now also gayfo that faygo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

[source]

in case you needed more evidence that the DNC will not spontaneously change to be full communist now

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/alibakeer/status/877612377788657668

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah but they didn't have the gerrymanders down so good, and the upcoming SCOTUS case makes me nervous cause i think gerry will be with us forever.

What on God's green earth would make you think otherwise right now

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:fiesta: owns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

would

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress yeah

i might register as a dem if i get to vote for witches

Hecate, Queen of NIght, be praised!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ruzihm posted:

[source]

"find people who fit their districts" is such a huge tell

i mean politicians are supposed to advocate on behalf of their constituency but this is just craven and stupid lmao

bernie should've spun off after the election and taken the leftists with him

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm ironbro

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Unperson_47 posted:

i am now also gayfo that faygo

woah

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmm this was deleted, but it said he bought a stake in a company owned by a CIA-backed iranian who also happened to be one of his sources. because it was deleted, maybe it wasn't real? tbd

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

Okay i have finished may calculations for today. I am sure i can complete that Trump can be classified as 'not very good'

Same about democrats.

However, due to some strange turn of events it seems that Trump is not a democrat. I have been told he is the opposite, a republican.

However, since opposites attract, i would assume that Trump is attracted to democrats.

Since this is not true, we can conclude that neither Trump nor democrats are magnets.

Any questions?
\

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

That is a terrific landscape and a cute cat with a fluffy tail. Be careful, kitty :ohdear:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/AliBakeer/status/877612623054766080

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

throw """job creators""" in the forges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/877611947008577536