Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

thank you mythbustin' jammin hymen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

What on God's green earth would make you think otherwise right now

podcasts

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
“We know his goal is to eat you out while you blow him,” a woman said. “It’s on his hard hat.”

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

for some people, reading bill mitchell tweets be all like "lmao thats hilarious, hubris is never a good thing down the road :allears:"

He would be amusing if he wasn't factually correct in predicting that Trump's outreach was in our hearts.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:yeah:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/877611947008577536

but of course guess who's immune from conflicts of interest

TRUMP

more like gaining interest from conflicts like his cronies

TRVWP!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/877611947008577536

but of course guess who's immune from conflicts of interest

TRUMP

Trump's anti-matter field is small, but powerful. many of his colleagues will fall but he will sit, untouchable, atop The Golden Escalator until such time as he chooses to leave

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Unperson_47 posted:

thank you mythbustin' jammin hymen

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Intel&Sebastian posted:

“We know his goal is to eat you out while you blow him,” a woman said. “It’s on his hard hat.”

from each according to their ability, to each according to their need :quagmire:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the bitcoin of weed posted:

Trump's anti-matter field is small, but powerful. many of his colleagues will fall but he will sit, untouchable, atop The Golden Escalator until such time as he chooses to leave
lmao if mueller gets the russian mob turbofucked and the entire white house and GOP outed as russiacucks but trump is still president

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just hang on for a second, I'm testing if reality is a simulation that can be predicted to some extent.

If the next post is bad, you'll know that your life and everything you've ever experienced was just a few lines of computer code.
If it's good, then this is all actually happening.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

FabioClone posted:

Just hang on for a second, I'm testing if reality is a simulation that can be predicted to some extent.

If the next post is bad, you'll know that your life and everything you've ever experienced was just a few lines of computer code.
If it's good, then this is all actually happening.

pity reply

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the bitcoin of weed posted:

:hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai:
:hai::hai::hai:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lmao if mueller gets the russian mob turbofucked and the entire white house and GOP outed as russiacucks but trump is still president

this is my prediction

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

bill mitchell is a moron but he's also an evil shitbag like every other trump shill. he craves the death and suffering of poors

you should equally crave the death of all human kind

💀DEATH CREW💀

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

best possible outcome imo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MadJackal posted:

💀DEATH CREW💀

can we make this a gang tag?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MadJackal posted:

💀DEATH CREW💀

:killing:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Gringostar posted:

can we make this a gang tag?

I want in on this if so

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

there's only like three weeks of shooting left. something weird must have been going on for them to pull out that late.

"only" three weeks of shooting left? thats easily enough time for 2 movies, double if youre gonna do it all in post as seems to be so big for star wars these days

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMP CREW

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
:smugdon:

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/877613695702097920

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Gringostar posted:

can we make this a headstone inscription?

:getin:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Please throw the elastic!"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

spkn of head stone :420:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

MadJackal posted:

💀DEATH CREW💀

:same:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

TwoStepBoog posted:

well, he aint wrong here

Maybe, but look how well not following the GOP's 2012 post mortem worked out for them in 2016.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Cats are so good

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I also need a stash of gifs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

"only" three weeks of shooting left? thats easily enough time for 2 movies, double if youre gonna do it all in post as seems to be so big for star wars these days

Company I used to work for did movies in 14 days, but those are MOWs.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Probably gonna happen

Mueller will recommend charges, the House will say "lol fake news" and never do it.

A lot of someones are going to successfully sue him while he's in office though.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the failing wall street journal

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Lastgirl posted:

smdh, you choose the nazi orange soda above all

I thought that was milk?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Has anyone mentioned how off the rails our elections have become when house candidates are declaring a year and a half before the election?

I mean the current president declared his candidacy June 15th 2015.

Is the Zuck going to announce his run 2020 White House run by Christmas?

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

the GOP just needs to hold on to power until automation can do the work previously done by the bulk of the population

then the genocide to end all genocides begins

J. P. Beagley has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Jun 21, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
zuck already announced via 50 state family dinner tour

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

I also need a stash of gifs

nctv m8

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MAGA Warlord posted:

the GOP just needs to hold on to power until automation can do the work previously done by the bulk of the population

then the genocide of end all genocides begins

MadJackal posted:

💀DEATH CREW💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Probably gonna happen

Mueller will recommend charges, the House will say "lol fake news" and never do it.

A lot of someones are going to successfully sue him while he's in office though.
RICO can be used against congressmen tho and that's where the wrinkle comes into play

• Locked thread