Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

not anybody with a clue

the categorical problem with banning ~assault weapons~ is that there's no functional ban between "leave things p much as they are" and "ban all long guns"

everything in between is feel good useless fuckery that just pushes voters away

id be ok with just banning handguns

but the supreme court isnt :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Sharps posted:

obvious wating for godot joke idk i can't be assed to think this early in the morning (2:49pm)

trump, the administration where nothing happens. twice.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

It must be bad, they're FoxNewsing the guy they don't like

no way

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pounded in the Butt by Bill Mitchell the Seventh's Unnervingly Correct Tweet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

yeah but that would Actually Do Things in return for the hilarious political capital cost so ~~~~~~

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

circumcision was the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

im ok with a handgun ban if police also cannot have them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

a controversial thing??? :thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

oh yeah haha that absolutely is part of it for me. any weapons ban should be across the board for police as well. they should not be doing jobs the national guard should be called out for.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BONGHITZ posted:

circumcision was the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

Women love it when it's cut

They freak when it's not

Easy peasy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mindthet/status/877641829520375808

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if you dont get circumsized your 1 inch condoms wont fit

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

ah yes, the rich white man who thinks suburban school shootings are the entirety of anomalous gun violence in the country meme

there's only 140 letters in a tweet mate, can't fit every negative consequence of gun proliferation in there

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

id be ok with just banning Americans

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

wouldn't it be pretty easy to find this guy based on his first name anyway? pretty sure interns show up on congressional staff lists and there probably aren't a whole lot of nates working for tom cotton

Paul Ryan is going to watch him get taken care of.
I hear that's how he likes to do it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Trump did nothing wrong

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Mr_Considerate/status/877601375282003968

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

When I see Mitch McConnell I get super sad, because the way his face and his old dying dim eyes look he reminds me of those super old people with dementia at old folks homes that sit at their dinner tables eating food while endlessly smacking their lips because they can't eat properly and in comes the family and the care taker is like look Mitch it's your grandkids and he barely remembers anything so he just stares and smiles slightly while smacking his lips and eating slowly and making GBS threads himself and his kids are like look it's grandpa Mitch u guys hug him and say hello but no one wants to be there and they're kinda annoyed they're not at home or doing anything else and they kinda wish he would kick the bucket soon but just doesn't and lingers for like 15 years as a husk of a man endlessly making GBS threads his pants

He also happens to be a terrible piece of garbage

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

compromise on keeping handguns but banning the police

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
im p drunk before i leave for trivia night and i just wanna say:

i have a sister that relies on ACA for medication to help her and these GOP fucks need to burn in the most firey parts of hell, especially the turtleman

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol humans are ambulatory filth

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

oh yeah haha that absolutely is part of it for me. any weapons ban should be across the board for police as well. they should not be doing jobs the national guard should be called out for.

you want the national guard called out for every bank robbery?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

compromise on keeping handguns but banning the police
:hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Good soup! posted:

When I see Mitch McConnell I get super sad, because the way his face and his old dying dim eyes look he reminds me of those super old people with dementia at old folks homes that sit at their dinner tables eating food while endlessly smacking their lips because they can't eat properly and in comes the family and the care taker is like look Mitch it's your grandkids and he barely remembers anything so he just stares and smiles slightly while smacking his lips and eating slowly and making GBS threads himself and his kids are like look it's grandpa Mitch u guys hug him and say hello but no one wants to be there and they're kinda annoyed they're not at home or doing anything else and they kinda wish he would kick the bucket soon but just doesn't and lingers for like 15 years as a husk of a man endlessly making GBS threads his pants

He also happens to be a terrible piece of garbage

thats how the turtle gets you, you look at his sad cupcake dog face

and think "hes too doddering to be malicious"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

middleclassman: o well its too bad their family died screaming in a hellish deathtrap but its going to inconvenience me... i mean i dont want to be RUDE or anything

gently caress i need to cool down im really going dc here and im gonna lose it

im steamin hot rn

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

trump on the escalator. baloogan and boosted in the trump thread. boosted, his head bare. trump in the whitehouse. boosted, permabanned. baloogan in the trump thread. the pisstape is real.

Jeb!, when the polls fell.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

TwoStepBoog posted:

well, he aint wrong here

eerie, ain't it?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Kazak_Hstan posted:

we might have to pull out of the middle east to do that

:prepop:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ok i feel better now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Kazak_Hstan posted:

until they can prove they can be trusted with firearms, i don't want the police involved in any live fire situation

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hello from the er

Old woman in hospital throwing a fake fit to get oxycodone on Medicare while the doctors walk around rolling their eyes is pretty much boomers.txt

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

a helpful bear posted:

middleclassman: o well its too bad their family died screaming in a hellish deathtrap but its going to inconvenience me... i mean i dont want to be RUDE or anything

gently caress i need to cool down im really going dc here and im gonna lose it

im steamin hot rn

2500 England-bucks a month seems like it's well above "middle" class.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

until they can prove they can be trusted with firearms, i don't want the police involved in any live fire situation

incredibly sane take

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Louisgod posted:

I hope the senate bill passes and there's a huge health crisis because, frankly, we deserve to die

Nah

I want to see the student loan, housing, and Silicon Valley bubbles all pop at the same time too. There needs to be no chance of us ever being resuscitated

It helps this is happening as people in Arizona are melting this week, so the weather's also trying to get its last kicks in

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

thats how the turtle gets you, you look at his sad cupcake dog face

and think "hes too doddering to be malicious"

The eyes are such a giveaway if you look into it. So vacant and empty. *shudders*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a helpful bear posted:

im p drunk before i leave for trivia night and i just wanna say:

i have a sister that relies on ACA for medication to help her and these GOP fucks need to burn in the most firey parts of hell, especially the turtleman

this is the worst rap ever

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

I get that any vaguely anti-police mad lib is on trend at the moment, but this is a p dumb opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

neigh crew represent

• Locked thread