Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
also Superman is bitchmade what does the Punisher think on the subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

also RE: the ISIS thing, my main army is Dark Angels but my second army is Crimson Slaughter with Vraksian renegades from Forgeworld so I basically have a CSM/ISIS army lmao

ISIL are honestly more like a hosed up IG army than cultists, like one of the ones where they live on a super lovely medieval world but also everyone is in a violent gang and then a bunch of imperials come down and force them at gunpoint to join the IG

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
itt we discuss aquaman's opinions on sectarian violence.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

itt we discuss aquaman's opinions on sectarian violence.

He's a more moderate Namor

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
It's easy for Superman to support suicide bombers, A: he's immune to their bombs and B: terrorism keeps him in a job.
Lex Luthor was right, what is this "superman" really up to?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

WatermelonGun posted:

He's a more moderate Namor

I have the marvel unlimited thing so I've been reading old silver age stuff. Namor is the biggest piece of poo poo.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

COMRADES posted:

Frankly it's hilarious that you'd take any billionaire at their word when they claim to have done nothing wrong.

Who says I'm taking him at his word? I'm waiting and seeing. Making assumptions like that is kinda the point of contention I have wirh the whole argument.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

I have the marvel unlimited thing so I've been reading old silver age stuff. Namor is the biggest piece of poo poo.

Namor is Rex Tillerson

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Heaven Spacey posted:

ISIL are honestly more like a hosed up IG army than cultists, like one of the ones where they live on a super lovely medieval world but also everyone is in a violent gang and then a bunch of imperials come down and force them at gunpoint to join the IG

yeah that's the Vraksians lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

WatermelonGun posted:

Namor is Rex Tillerson

I bet he shouts "Imperius Rex" whenever he finishes.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf6SMmGJHtc

live trump rally

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

woooooo

Race Bannon is talking

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

theperminator posted:

It's easy for Superman to support suicide bombers, A: he's immune to their bombs and B: terrorism keeps him in a job.
Lex Luthor was right, what is this "superman" really up to?

Didn't Lex Luthor end up becoming like a really good president in some superman continuity

VikingSkull posted:

yeah that's the Vraksians lol

siiiiick

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Wow I was never triggered by anything until CAD got posted.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FisheyStix posted:

Who says I'm taking him at his word? I'm waiting and seeing. Making assumptions like that is kinda the point of contention I have wirh the whole argument.

Not you specifically but there are tons of people going "well the investigation has shown nothing thus far after a few weeks and he says he's innocent so this is all just bullshit."

Wait and see and let it play out is probably the best mentality to have about this right now - I'm more addressing the people who are going "this is a witchhunt and useless and just obstructionism from the Dems."

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Heaven Spacey posted:

Didn't Lex Luthor end up becoming like a really good president in some superman continuity

It wouldn't surprise me, the guy is a huge philanthropist and thinks humanity should take responsibility for itself instead of relying on a dangerous illegal alien that could murder everyone in the blink of an eye just because he got bored.

I'd vote for Lex

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
lol I think Trump is wasted at this rally
COOOOOOOOBA

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

lol I think Trump is wasted at this rally
COOOOOOOOBA

I didn't think he showed up yet?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Over There posted:

I didn't think he showed up yet?

he's talking right now

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Not you specifically but there are tons of people going "well the investigation has shown nothing thus far after a few weeks and he says he's innocent so this is all just bullshit."

Wait and see and let it play out is probably the best mentality to have about this right now - I'm more addressing the people who are going "this is a witchhunt and useless and just obstructionism from the Dems."

i'm politically neutral so this russia stuff seems more like BENGHAZI than anything. The slightest whiff of a controversy turns into a firestorm that is obviously heavily related to the person being investigated and not the investigation itself.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

he's talking right now

Weird the one I have on says he is coming on soon.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

also Superman is bitchmade what does the Punisher think on the subject

Superman literally demolished the KKK

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Lmao I mean your little "NO GUYS TRUMP'S REALLY IN TROUBLE NOW" diehard shtick was funny at first but uh, lol let's face it duder you're poo poo outta luck

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Donald Trump is a golem animated by the abstract concept of Russia and is singularly working to resurrect Stalin and usher in a new Red Empire and I don't know why you idiots can't see this

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Over There posted:

Weird the one I have on says he is coming on soon.

maybe this Cuba stuff is a replay then

runupon cracker posted:

the Punisher fought in Vietnam and killed many communists

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

runupon cracker posted:

I don't think he literally did, because comics aren't real, animes aren't either.
I know you were hoping to meet your perfect anime waifu someday but it's not going to happen.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

theperminator posted:

I don't think he literally did, because comics aren't real, animes aren't either.
I know you were hoping to meet your perfect anime waifu someday but it's not going to happen.

Lies, all of it.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Space Crabs posted:

i'm politically neutral so this russia stuff seems more like BENGHAZI than anything. The slightest whiff of a controversy turns into a firestorm that is obviously heavily related to the person being investigated and not the investigation itself.

I mean I hate the Dems and the GOP but come on my dudes this is like the biggest bunch of crooks in office since Reagan's administration.

Yeah it's hyped up by the media but there's a ton of smoke coming from the WH that has nothing to do with them. Yeah, there is a lot of controversy related to Trump and not the investigation itself but again it's because during the investigative and case building phase there's not much of substance to report on plus the dude can't stop yammering idiocies about it all the time and digging himself in deeper.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao I mean your little "NO GUYS TRUMP'S REALLY IN TROUBLE NOW" diehard shtick was funny at first but uh, lol let's face it duder you're poo poo outta luck

It's honestly pretty amazing that you somehow misinterpreted my schtick, comrade.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jun 21, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

COMRADES posted:

I mean I hate the Dems and the GOP but come on my dudes this is like the biggest bunch of crooks in office since Reagan's administration.

Yeah it's hyped up by the media but there's a ton of smoke coming from the WH that has nothing to do with them.

dude did you forget the triple threat of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Who's been handing out all the trump avatars anyway?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

COMRADES posted:

Yeah it's hyped up by the media but there's a ton of smoke coming from the WH that has nothing to do with them.

It's honestly pretty amazing that you somehow misinterpreted my schtick, comrade.

Remember when the banks crashed the economy and the supposed progressive party put a bunch of bank employees in charge of the bail out? That was 100 times worse than whatever Russia bullshit Dems are pushing to distract from their own ineptitude.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Over There posted:

A mysterious backer who might also be paying to rereg any of the Trumpistas that get banned.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Over There posted:

no one knows, some think the Russians, some think /pol/ flush with Bitcoins, some think a subversive admin on SA itself but as of right now it's an unsolved mystery

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

COMRADES posted:

Yeah it's hyped up by the media but there's a ton of smoke coming from the WH that has nothing to do with them. Yeah, there is a lot of controversy related to Trump and not the investigation itself but again it's because during the investigative and case building phase there's not much of substance to report on plus the dude can't stop yammering idiocies about it all the time and digging himself in deeper.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

maybe this Cuba stuff is a replay then

https://youtu.be/LGNaBO-x2ho

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

dude did you forget the triple threat of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld?

No but iirc by the end of Reagan's term ~150 officials in his administration were convicted or being indicted for misconduct and criminal violations.

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld sucked too but they didn't manage to accomplish something like that as far as I know.

e:

quote:

James Watt, Reagan’s Secretary of the Interior was indicted on 41 felony counts for using connections at the Department of Housing and Urban Development to help his private clients seek federal funds for housing projects in Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Watt conceded that he had received $500,000 from clients who were granted very favorable housing contracts after he had intervened on their behalf. In testifying before a House committee Watt said: “That’s what they offered and it sounded like a lot of money to me, and we settled on it.” Watt was eventually sentenced to five years in prison and 500 hours of community service.

lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

VikingSkull posted:

no one knows, some think the Russians, some think /pol/ flush with Bitcoins, some think a subversive admin on SA itself but as of right now it's an unsolved mystery

Maybe you're all just paying your own way and pretending it's the work of one man.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Maybe you're all just paying your own way and pretending it's the work of one man.

Yeah they're all a bunch of conservative graphic designers which are totes a thing.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

No, I do in fact mean literally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

sweet

COMRADES posted:

No but iirc by the end of Reagan's term ~150 officials in his administration were convicted or being indicted for misconduct and criminal violations.

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld sucked too but they didn't manage to accomplish something like that as far as I know.

I'd put both Reagan and Bush admins above Trump so far

I sure ain't, I had a tongue in cheek banme meltdown during the Shmorky thing and one of the posters in SAS paid for my rereg, and the avatars are the work of someone else. I wish I was that talented.

• Locked thread