Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

91.1% approval

that's getting to be Herman Cain levels

ed balls levels even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It's a metaphor

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/877721564917022722

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also holy gently caress its been a decade + since i last took laughing gas

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40362094

i had no idea these things could explode

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Grindr but with Uber's ratings and transportation and Klout's scorekeeping.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol was she doing whippets?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

two bros who loooove flippin houses

they're just gay dudes who just look like eachother

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bedpan posted:

The truth about the world is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning.

The universe is no narrow thing and the order within it is not constrained by any latitude in its conception to repeat what exists in one part in any other part. Even in this world more things exist without our knowledge than with it and the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way. For existence has its own order and that no man's mind can compass, that mind itself being but a fact among others.

I want to party w u bedpan

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

lol was she doing whippets?

i can't imagine an exploding whipped cream thing killing you unless you were HELLA huffing the fuckk outta it

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
tfw when robotripping ain't cutting it anymore

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
this is why you fill a balloon and not take it straight from the charger

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

tfw when robotripping ain't cutting it anymore

nitrus oxide is utterly harmless as long as you remember to breathe air once in a while (and definitely don't use a mask)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I thought Donny used Tivo, not whatever :sad: imitation of a Tivo that is?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nichael posted:

I thought Donny used Tivo, not whatever :sad: imitation of a Tivo that is?

It's probably some poo poo W installed on air force 1 and it cost a million dollars and it would cost 5 and an act of congress to replace it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

whippet bus

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

My freshman year roommate was addicted to nitrous and would do whippits in bed all day long and they'd fall down on me from the top bunk and one hit me in the head one time.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol Americans are so dumb

If you still vote Republican after W., you're hopeless. If you still vote Republican after Donny, you're a god drat monster.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

i have been planning to make a jokepost about doing whippets but of course baloogan beats me with a seriouspost

sheesh

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

miss_me_yet.jpg except 43's eyes are really dilated

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
just nuke us now please

https://twitter.com/jonlemire/status/877726993416060929

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

here is every episode:

annoying couple X has an impossible set of demands for a house with an insane budget, but they are living in such a bougey area that it isn't enough to get what they want even with more money than most people get in a lifetime, so they compromise on a merely luxurious home a few minutes drive away from work

i like the one that takes place in waco and is a married couple w/ a shitload of kids who definitely doesn't attend a racist church

in that one the try to make waco look good to people who wanna commute 90 minutes to dallas or austin and save some money on a grandma shitbox built in the 70s

saw one where two parents from california whose daughters were attending baylor and they just wanted a second house nearby to visit them

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Baloogan posted:

no2 for dragsters n poo poo cause it's super splodey but if you want to be a hippiecrack gangster edgelord get a fatty of medical

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nichael posted:

lol Americans are so dumb

If you still vote Republican after W., you're hopeless. If you still vote Republican after Donny, you're a god drat monster.

welcome to america

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Philip Rivers posted:

My freshman year roommate was addicted to nitrous and would do whippits in bed all day long and they'd fall down on me from the top bunk and one hit me in the head one time.

*checks notes*

im...glad...of...it????

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like the one that takes place in waco and is a married couple w/ a shitload of kids who definitely doesn't attend a racist church

in that one the try to make waco look good to people who wanna commute 90 minutes to dallas or austin and save some money on a grandma shitbox built in the 70s

saw one where two parents from california whose daughters were attending baylor and they just wanted a second house nearby to visit them

fixer upper

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Philip Rivers posted:

i used to enjoy flying the Hind helicopter in BF2 while sucking on a canister but standing not seated. it was really fun until i blacked out and fell on my face. winners dont use drugs.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

fixer upper

the wife is way too hot for her goober husband

it speaks to me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it speaks to me

ya

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

i used to enjoy flying the Hind helicopter in BF2 while sucking on a canister but standing not seated. it was really fun until i blacked out and fell on my face. winners dont use drugs.

do u play battlefield 1

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

lol this stupid country.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eonwe posted:

do u play battlefield 1

no. unless thats another name for pnp

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

u should

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i hope he does some traveling and tries to visit the hague

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sooooooo are we getting the guillotines out yet orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

eonwe posted:

*checks notes*

im...glad...of...it????

My freshman year roommate bought drugs off of Silk Road and the first time when the package showed up it was just a GBA cartridge and we spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out how to open it and were about to just break it when we realized the front face slid off revealing a hidden compartment with a baggie of white powder inside also it was this game

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the worst thing is how some of the former W. staffers have taken up a living as being the "reasonable" Republican pundit on the cable rounds. just once, I want someone to say to them live on the air "you pieces of poo poo lead us directly to Trump"

they're no better, and the tag team of Bush/Trump is almost certainly the end of the American hegemony, if not society.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

its gonna be real interesting when republican policies kill off the boomers and the dems still have yet to provide any reason for anyone to vote for them, leaving the entire electoral process to be decided by like 5 vox writers and a college republican who still can't get laid after we invent fuckbots

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eonwe posted:

u should

noted. if i do i will let u kno, k?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

noted. if i do i will let u kno, k?

ya

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it speaks to me

she's also more of a fascist than him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Philip Rivers posted:

My freshman year roommate bought drugs off of Silk Road and the first time when the package showed up it was just a GBA cartridge and we spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out how to open it and were about to just break it when we realized the front face slid off revealing a hidden compartment with a baggie of white powder inside also it was this game

lmao that owns

• Locked thread