Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Now I'm picturing you with a bouffant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Someone finally made that game where you suck up women from the sinking fetish episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT7KlfGAsfU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I've always wanted to play a boring version of Katamari Damacy.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
there's nothing worse than waiting for an ep with a doc you made

take my advice, never do anything at all

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Thought Catalog!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Please tell me they read some of Nick(cole) Mullen's hilarious pieces on there.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Or it was his actual opinion on Tumblr's batshit fascination with gender-as-fashion-accessory? He was the one who got angriest at that cluelessly insufferable "expert on being a male" in the Luscious episode; he clearly cares about the real-world issue.

I tried listening to another one of these just because I was curious what Axigender was going to be, but the regular host of whatever this is has the voice of crackers breaking in a whistle.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
"ANYBODY ELSE GOING TO THE SEX PARTY?!?"

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I would argue that Boots' loonie is :airquote:EVIL:airquote: because it made me listen to someone insufferably argue semantics. I'm sure that "Mark Twain is the Kanye West of Literature" is not nearly as bad. Now to go be proven wrong!

Fake Edit: Okay that was just really petty and stupid but at least it wasn't several pages.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Aw, that part was great. It was the return of "Have you seen Fight Club?" from the shoplifting episode.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

rumble in the bunghole posted:

"ANYBODY ELSE GOING TO THE SEX PARTY?!?"

I WANNA GO TO YOUR SEX PARTY

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The sex party stuff seemed very "cuddle party"-ish to me. I understand that getting consent is important, but devoting the first four steps of your how-to to defining boundaries seems excessive.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The sex party stuff seemed very "cuddle party"-ish to me. I understand that getting consent is important, but devoting the first four steps of your how-to to defining boundaries seems excessive.

you're not wrong but at the same time the kinds of people who think a 'sex party' is something you just casually toss together like it's your buddies coming over to watch a game probably 100% need excessive consent talk.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I really don't think there's anything wrong with establishing ground rules for a sex party with people you don't know, or even people you do know.

But I'm a sexless goon so :shrug:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, the difference lies in the tones of "We are here to have sex and let's establish consent" and "We are totally not here to have sex we promise, but we're practicing consent"

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Tracula posted:

Just wondering but any plans for when the next F Plus Live might be coming up? It usually happens about once a year, right?

Lemon announced it's the weekend of Saturday August 19th. Here's the thread on ballp.it - https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=2612.0

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I start grad school on the 21st. That is some lovely timing. :sigh:

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Did I hear that wrong, wasn't the sex party going to start with drugs and/or alcohol?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This new episode was the most Brooklyn poo poo I've ever heard, and I'm honestly surprised that I didn't recognize any of the authors' names.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Extra Credit recorded a Sissykiss episode, if you hadn't had enough

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

We're sorry.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's more baffling than gross.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

at last, death has come

Death Dealer
Jul 25, 2006

If that's not hardcore enough for you, Lou put out a Fetlife episode today.

I...don't know what to tell you beyond the title, really. Fetlife always gets really weird.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Death Dealer posted:

I...don't know what to tell you beyond the title, really. Fetlife always gets really weird.

Slave of Dave is definitely one of the top-tier usernames to come out of these shows.

The mutilation stuff had me squirming but it was worth it get gems like Pissmaster Christopher Walken.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's more baffling than gross.
Yeah, they picked some surprisingly tame stuff for this one. It's all right.

Death Dealer posted:

Thanks for the news; this will be a good palate soiler.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Death Dealer posted:

The first 2/3rds is crazy, but the last 1/3rd is pretty vanilla I thought.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Death Dealer posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHH

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The FetLife episode really makes me want to make an account and just go "look, my apartment is a pigsty and I want someone to clean it for me. I won't gently caress you but you can wear whatever you want and use your tongue if you like and I'll even call you names if that's your that thing" and see if I can get any takers.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Glazier posted:

The first 2/3rds is crazy, but the last 1/3rd is pretty vanilla I thought.

Vanilla for Lou, vanilla for FetLife or vanilla for a normal person?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dragonatrix posted:

Vanilla for Lou, vanilla for FetLife or vanilla for a normal person?
Sex in public places. Ranges from getting butt-fingered in the back of a taxi to fantasies of chaining a woman to a urinal at a bar and advertising her unrestricted "use" to the patrons (who, naturally, take full advantage). Then some boring stuff about blowjobs at the very end. So in order, vanilla for Lou, vanilla for FetLife, and vanilla for a normal person.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jun 27, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The guy who got super excited about a bar having an extra spacious bathroom for public sex and then realizing at the end that it was actually just the handicapped bathroom was an amazing punchline.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I was listening to an old Lou Reads about men discussing their dick problems and one of the guys was SA's very own serial reregging lunatic Jon Pop.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I was listening to an old Lou Reads about men discussing their dick problems and one of the guys was SA's very own serial reregging lunatic Jon Pop.
I brought that up a while ago, but it's apparently not him. No source, but he allegedly denied it himself somewhere else (I'd love to read that).

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

If you're gonna say Jon Pop, it's a different guy. Based on all the embarrassing poo poo he does share, I believe him.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 28, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
What's going on with the Magnet Cats Lou reads that got uploaded recently? I don't know if I can listen to the fetlife stuff again to find out.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

rumble in the bunghole posted:

What's going on with the Magnet Cats Lou reads that got uploaded recently? I don't know if I can listen to the fetlife stuff again to find out.

I think the recording was broken, it was all dead air when I tried to listen.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/881976338470629376

Uh huh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I feel like I've just taken a brick to the head after listening to that episode.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
It's like Dozerfleet and John Kitchen had an OCD baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
IT'S HAPPENING! :woop: