Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Serf posted:

money = votes

Not for Ossoff or Hillary lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thom and the Heads posted:

i cant imagine tucking in a shirt with that body. like do yourself a favor don

Hey, it took some guy like 10 years to develop a shirt that could be worn untucked.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
TRUMP

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Money gets you the nom

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

money = votes

the ghost of scott walker's campaign howls with ethereal laughter

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Louisgod posted:

Debateable

Yeah there's a lot of poor rurals I want dead too.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Not for Ossoff or Hillary lol

:ssh: the people with the money win no matter who gets the office

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Is the dress shirt onesie a thing yet? Give your dress shirt a onesie bottom you put your legs into so it acts like underwear so it never untucks. Bing bong so simple

Serf
May 5, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Is the dress shirt onesie a thing yet? Give your dress shirt a onesie bottom you put your legs into so it acts like underwear so it never untucks. Bing bong so simple

isnt this the dreaded romphim

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

all im seeing is baby huey w/ MAGA hat instead of a bonnet swinging around a golf club...

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Louisgod posted:

You've invented the romper

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mariana Horchata posted:

trompopoopinmiass

Literally High Energy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey, it took some guy like 10 years to develop a shirt that could be worn untucked.

ya they are great! Best shirts ever and they will make u look amazing

Check out my podcast and click the subscribe button.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

keratinous scutes posted:

You've invented the romper

nice, humanity was a mistake

e: sew underwear to a dress shirt

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

i'm ready for health insurance death

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

where the gently caress is your chin

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Serf posted:

:ssh: the people with the money win no matter who gets the office

you're a commie, right? you should be celebrating the fact that capital is throwing money both at elections and advertising and coming up with nothing. more money isn't getting people to the polls and companies can't figure out how to advertise to people nowadays. capital is falling apart bigly!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

trump!

i'm ready for health insurance death

Who isn't, at this point?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
My new favourite pastime is reading the reddit subforum for shoplifting.

Like the tale of Josiah Henson in Cincinnati being tempted to escape North but deciding he would do it the right way by purchasing his freedom, I'm torn whether I should revile shoplifters when they obviously don't need the items they steal or applaud them for striking at the heart of some of the injustices of the system.

This one is pretty funny though

quote:

I lifted general groceries from a Tom Thumb at around 11:30 pm. As I was loading up the car, an employee had walked out and stood by the entrance. She called out to me across the parking lot, asking if I had paid. When I said yes, she asked for my receipt, and I said I threw it away. At this point, I watched her walk back inside the store, and I assumed she was about to alert the cops, so I drove off.

The thing is, I work at another Tom Thumb that is about 20 minutes away. Obviously I made a mistake lifting at a store that I work at, and I realize that was a dumb move. That aside, what are the chances of
Tom Thumb relaying information and any video footage to other stores?

Should I be worried about being called out at work? The store that I lifted from is a no-go from now until forever, just to be safe.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Relevant Tangent posted:

enough Republican senators could decide that this is the one good thing they want to do with their lives and vote no or present

lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

you're a commie, right? you should be celebrating the fact that capital is throwing money both at elections and advertising and coming up with nothing. more money isn't getting people to the polls and companies can't figure out how to advertise to people nowadays. capital is falling apart bigly!

and yet capital keeps on winning lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
ossoff more like assoff

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
*smashes watermelon, takes a bow*

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Wasn't this already reported though? I remember a few months ago reading about how Gorka talked about poo poo like that and that was why anyone with half a brain ignored him. Or is it the "he got fired for it" that's the new info?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Serf posted:

and yet capital keeps on winning lol

is it? we got a lot of really big companies that can't monetize poo poo. think that's sustainable?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Fidel Castronaut posted:

is it? we got a lot of really big companies that can't monetize poo poo. think that's sustainable?

nothing is sustainable, death is certain, allah akbar and namaste

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the most summer song for the most day crew day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkLOg252KRE

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

its certainly gonna sustain itself long enough to kill us all, yeah

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

gorka is literally an open and unapologetic hungarian nazi and nobody cares, him getting fired by the fbi is just going to make dumbass republican voters like him even more

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

sandoz posted:

i see your summer song and raise you an even better summer song which happens to be the next song on the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmX5c7HoUw

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

probably but there's no stopping it if that's the case so no reason to not enjoy the fact that capitalism is real unpopular with young folks and companies are sobbing because nobody pays attention to their marketing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

murked by dragon posted:

Scent of Worf posted:

test

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Being a Commie would involve having hope for the future, and Serf doesn't. Just deep sad-brains.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

probably but there's no stopping it if that's the case so no reason to not enjoy the fact that capitalism is real unpopular with young folks and companies are sobbing because nobody pays attention to their marketing

i mean it certainly is funny, but that's about it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

"i'm not gonna live to see full communism." *sobs*

well, nobody else did either. adorno already moped around hollywood about it and nobody likes adorno.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sandoz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JPbprcnMY

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Serf posted:

isnt this the dreaded romphim

*horse soldiers from The Lord of the Rings whose armour never comes untucked

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:wow:

this is amazing, thank you for doing the needful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Losing your joy and optimism in the face of Capital's unrelenting horrors is a betrayal of the revolutionary spirit, comrades.

• Locked thread