Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I mean frankly it's all about what you are farming for. If you need more epics and thus gold boxes, victimize bad AI match lineups. If you need creds and tokens, find one of those multiverse events that ends with a one-fight event, and farm the poo poo out of that.

The problem is you are farming and not playing.

Everything above gold box is so ridiculous to get that I frankly don't bother thinking about it. To get above gold on endless tower you need to win 50 fights, which is deep within Why Bother territory. And they gently caress it up by giving you more things to choose from!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I keep doing those diamond box/ability events and it's just not worth it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Injustice 2 Top 8 at CEO in a few minutes. https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Madzin seems like an interesting player, kind of rooting for him after this in pools
https://twitter.com/cleargatewest/status/876294135140958209

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dont even fink about it posted:

I mean frankly it's all about what you are farming for. If you need more epics and thus gold boxes, victimize bad AI match lineups. If you need creds and tokens, find one of those multiverse events that ends with a one-fight event, and farm the poo poo out of that.

The problem is you are farming and not playing.

Everything above gold box is so ridiculous to get that I frankly don't bother thinking about it. To get above gold on endless tower you need to win 50 fights, which is deep within Why Bother territory. And they gently caress it up by giving you more things to choose from!

this doesn't mean jack poo poo, the problem is that all boxes had their loot reduced in quality.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm honestly kind of bored with the single player content at this point anyhow. I'll probably mostly check out until Starfire.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
https://clips.twitch.tv/ToughToughBaconMoreCowbell

The Gas is real

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

That scarecrow vs batman match was hard to watch cause I have to suffer the same poo poo with Wonder Woman vs batman(no easy way in, no counterzoning = eat batarangs forever cause he keeps moving backwards).

Match is a 7-3 match for batman easily so huge, huge props for Whiteboi eeking it out with scarecrow.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I'm honestly kind of bored with the single player content at this point anyhow. I'll probably mostly check out until Starfire.

same

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

SCARECROW in the Grand Finals of a tournament. I can't believe it

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Slayer vs Sonic Fox was insane. What a match.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

I'd rather have regal blonde aquaman than an aquaman who looks like a dumpster diver honestly. patrick wilson is in the aquman movie as ocean master, I wish the roles had been reversed

Dumpster diver Aquaman would be loving awesome. His epic gear would be like a six pack holder wrapped around his neck, and being covered in motor oil and styrofoam.

Xeremides posted:

DC has been making Aquaman more and more like Namor over the years, which has resulted in him sucking less and less. That said, Namor is and will forever be the true king of Atlantis. Aquaman doesn't even have a catch phrase.

IMPERIUS REX

He certainly does: OUTRAGEOUS!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

SCARECROW wins the Grand Finals of a tournament. I can't believe it

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

MrJacobs posted:

He certainly does: OUTRAGEOUS!

Aquaman has two major failings in this game:

1) He does not have a proper scale shirt so that orange and green shader is absolutely wasted.

2) His generic clash quote is not "OUTRAGEOUS!" ("IM BATMAN")

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Scarecrowns.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

has any pro tried to take Scarecrow far before this? I'm genuinely surprised that it took this long, he always seemed like a really viable character with his range

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

And videos of those scarecrow matches?

I want to see what good Scarecrow play looks like.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

ConfusedUs posted:

And videos of those scarecrow matches?

I want to see what good Scarecrow play looks like.

CEO Top 8, the player is Whiteboi. Matches at 10:50 and and 2:38:00
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/152792975

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Crowd rightfully against anyone doing zoning projectile spam

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Okay I'm nowhere near good enough to maintain the proper spacing necessary to play Scarecrow. At least half of the player's time was spent just doing things necessary to stay at the absolute correct distance.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

SCARECROW wins the Grand Finals of a tournament. I can't believe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXROPcU6SDA

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I am incredibly dumb and fifteen years after falling for Scorpions that spam teleport punch in MK4 I still get wrecked by it in 2017

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
I'm incredibly giddy knowing a scarecrow player won. I love him so much in Injustice 2

Also, goon lantern corps members, I'm back from my ottawa internship and will be doing guild multiverse stuff with you peeps again.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

HMS Beagle posted:

Slayer vs Sonic Fox was insane. What a match.
That match is probably the most excited I've ever been for a Black Adam mirror.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've thought Scarecrow was some real BS since I started playing online and it was cool to see him utilized well competitively.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's Monday! There's room in Goon Squad!

KidVicious
Feb 2, 2004

Captain Charisma

Grem posted:

It's Monday! There's room in Goon Squad!

I will apply when I get home. If you see tojidestro in the queue - let me in!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Guys I did it. I got drunk and transformed gear.

For blue beetle, to make it look like his regular rear end head. I'm a monster

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

So my buddy has run into a weird rear end glitch, happened to him a while ago but I only found out about it today(happened a bit ago to him).

So he turned the game on, and he has negative 250k gold, and negative 1000~ source crystals, on top of losing some progress in his unlocks and the like.

Is this a known thing and is it fixable? A quick google I see some people lost some progress but not massively negative money and source crystals like him.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Is there some sort of bug when doing boss battles with a guildmate? I tried to connect with the bf yesterday but the one receiving the invite got an error message (Game session not available). Super annoying.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yea, it happened last week so we didn't even try. Third person got "session not available".

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
I wish they'd fix that. Seems like it would be a cool thing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man these guild objectives are killing me, multiple bosses and poo poo all the time. anyway it's just as well, getting burned out after playing the game constantly since launch so I'll probably take a break, focus on work related poo poo, etc etc. and come back later when DLC drops. I almost got most of the roster to level 10 lol.

Before I do a big sleep though I'll do that big OP update that takes the piss out of every character. It won't be Eventhubs level discourse, it'll be more along the lines of "Atrocitus is for assholes who like Goro and shitposting and cat fetish poo poo. Pick him if you're enraged at Facebook posts and love the color red and also like top tier fuckholes" so I hope everyone enjoys it. AT the very least, if you love "cat fetish poo poo" then you can ctrl+f that poo poo and find like 4 characters you'll be into. idk if anyone wants anything else in the OP.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Just post the collage of angered nerds complaining about deadshot from scrubquotes

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I toss it on every now and then and have the AI play for an hour.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

For those who wanna hop on the scarecrow bandwagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60NxSqq9pAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf-dbozu464

He's fun!

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

HebrewMagic posted:

Just post the collage of angered nerds complaining about deadshot from scrubquotes

HebrewMagic, I assume you're the one asking who I was ingame on the Xbone, what's up?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

I've been playing him since I decided I didn't like ivy a few weeks ago. He's super fun.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

Soonmot posted:

I've been playing him since I decided I didn't like ivy a few weeks ago. He's super fun.

someone break down his character power to me please, does it do more damage over time the more the bar fills up or is there something else to it?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Carebearz posted:

someone break down his character power to me please, does it do more damage over time the more the bar fills up or is there something else to it?
The bar fills as you deal damage with the DoT from the first activation, and when the bar fills up it turns green and starts to drain. While it's green you can press the character power button to do a quick knockdown move with a pretty generous area of effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Somehow my Black Adam has 54 epic pieces, a character I never play.

• Locked thread