Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

VikingSkull posted:

He's not wrong. Obama said himself that he took no direct action because he didn't want to influence the election and all signs pointed to Hillary winning despite Russian efforts. Extrapolate that and you can assume that if the signs pointed to Trump winning, he would have gone public and influenced the election, which naturally means that Obama was playing with national security concerns in a partisan way.

If that doesn't strike you as hosed up, I don't know what to tell you.

Obama is above any of your criticism, he is just so classy and great and black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Geez, I wonder why he wouldn't want Trump to win...

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

Geez, I wonder why he wouldn't want Trump to win...

are you 8 years old

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

are you 8 years old

that's older than you, yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

VikingSkull posted:

He's not wrong. Obama said himself that he took no direct action because he didn't want to influence the election and all signs pointed to Hillary winning despite Russian efforts. Extrapolate that and you can assume that if the signs pointed to Trump winning, he would have gone public and influenced the election, which naturally means that Obama was playing with national security concerns in a partisan way.

mcconnell told him not to

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the takeaway is what has been known for a long time: obama is a huge puss obsessed with bipartisanship and The Discourse. much like Russia Bad only requires trump being a useful idiot and not a mastermind, there is no additional effort required to explain obama's actions beyond just looking at what he did for eight years.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

the takeaway is what has been known for a long time: obama is a huge puss obsessed with bipartisanship and The Discourse. much like Russia Bad only requires trump being a useful idiot and not a mastermind, there is no additional effort required to explain obama's actions beyond just looking at what he did for eight years.

Obama was a tool of the NWO and Trump is the American savior

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Already 6 tweets from trumpy today, 3 of them in a 13 minute timeframe.. boy is on fire today!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Oh, I know why he did it, but it's weird that people want Trump to pay a price for being a useful idiot but nearly no one is pointing out the obvious in regards to Obama's part in all of this.

It's some serious dereliction of duty.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I think the funniest part out of all this is that Trumps main goal is to absolutely destroy all of Obama's legacy.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

By helping the NWO?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

Oh, I know why he did it, but it's weird that people want Trump to pay a price for being a useful idiot but nearly no one is pointing out the obvious in regards to Obama's part in all of this.

It's some serious dereliction of duty.

I'm reluctant to riposte because i'll get all carried away in defending that charismatic motherfucker. but, I mean - serious question - isn't there a distinction between "inaction due to being a wuss" and "participating in the poo poo while being smoothbrained"?

of course, if obama had done the right thing, then Bernie Would Have Won QED

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

I definitely don't disagree, just that it made me chuckle to see trump repeat things I'd read in this thread.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

VikingSkull posted:

It strikes me as American.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What's he saved thus far?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Avirosb posted:

What's he saved thus far?

Me. I was born again.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Me. I was born again.

I don't believe in reincarnation.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877892883352702976

Here, Trump correctly points out that Nanci Pelosi and Schumer are so inept and terrible that replacing them with literally anyone else would be worse for the Republicans.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I'm reluctant to riposte because i'll get all carried away in defending that charismatic motherfucker. but, I mean - serious question - isn't there a distinction between "inaction due to being a wuss" and "participating in the poo poo while being smoothbrained"?

of course, if obama had done the right thing, then Bernie Would Have Won QED

I mean, I guess there is but my main problem isn't so much that it happened, rather that you'd figure more people would be like "hey, wait a second...."

really queer Christmas posted:

I definitely don't disagree, just that it made me chuckle to see trump repeat things I'd read in this thread.

broken clock, etc

also lol @ the "lol" thread getting shut down

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

oh, wow, it did. perhaps the mods.... were on the trumpers' side all along..............

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The other thread had no chill and curiously faltering lols.

Welcome back spunk

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

The other thread had no chill and curiously faltering lols.

Welcome back spunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

People are so dumb. MAGA is making America the 80's, who wouldn't be for that

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Don't worry, I'm still here.

Trump is still old and fat.

EDIT: Ah, the 80's, famous for the Cold War.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
my only concern is that with the racist GBS thread in QQcs and the other thread shut down, refugees will attempt to flood in here and ruin this thread

mods, travel ban and wall plz tia

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

just like oliver north introduced us to cocaine
in the 80s, when the bricks came on military plane

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

People are so dumb. MAGA is making America the 80's, who wouldn't be for that

Sterile black + white decor, shoulder pads, hair bands, and coke.

Sounds alright to me.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

VikingSkull posted:

Nice thread ya got here, wouldn't want anybody to...shitpost in it! :keke:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I was going to say something about getting 15 MPG in a big rear end Oldsmobile, but most these SUVs today still get that lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Over There posted:

I think the funniest part out of all this is that Trumps main goal is to absolutely destroy all of Obama's legacy.

Well he couldn't prove he wasn't an American so this is the best he can do.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

VikingSkull posted:

my only concern is that with the racist GBS thread in QQcs and the other thread shut down, refugees will attempt to flood in here and ruin this thread

Are you one of those guys who believes in pizzagate or are you just one of the upper class shitbags that's just a smug rear end about how he's not being directly threatened by this retarded piss baby president

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Knight posted:

Nice thread ya got here, wouldn't want anybody to...shitpost in it! :keke:

jokes on you it's all poo poo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Jukebox Hero posted:

Are you one of those guys who believes in pizzagate or are you just one of the upper class shitbags that's just a smug rear end about how he's not being directly threatened by this retarded piss baby president

I'm one of the guys who wishes for an asteroid strike

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Whats upper class these days

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"upper class shitbags"

*pulls Clinton lever*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm upperclass and I'm plotting to bring this whole thing down. I've got schemes that would make Machiavelli blush.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Happy birthday to this future president!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

good

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
We got big schemes. The biggest schemes. Sexy schemes- we got big schemes folks, the biggest and best.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

Nice thread

For me to poop on

Jk I can't be bothered with this boring thread more than a post every few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Scary! posted:

Nice thread

For me to poop on

noooooooooooooooooooooooo :negative:

• Locked thread