Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

VikingSkull posted:

I'm one of the guys who wishes for an asteroid strike

so you're a joke nihilist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hell I'm schemin' like a demon and it isn't even noon. You are gonna need a lot of craftiness to out scheme me today

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

noooooooooooooooooooooooo :negative:

Lmao

How you doing, man

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

my only concern is that with the racist GBS thread in QQcs and the other thread shut down, refugees will attempt to flood in here and ruin this thread

mods, travel ban and wall plz tia

This is kinda interesting from a lurkers perspective. This thread has people arguing from a conservative viewpoint and is rated poo poo, the other thread was just an extension of the D&D trump thread where everyone is liberal and repeatedly dunking on "tiny handed pissbaby" over and over and over. When that thread was closed everyone complained it was "The good one" and this one was "The Bad one"

I think people need to learn how to either read opinions they don't agree with or not read them. Because all I see people from the left do here is complain that right posters are even posting in the first place.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Space Crabs posted:

This is kinda interesting from a lurkers perspective. This thread has people arguing from a conservative viewpoint and is rated poo poo, the other thread was just an extension of the D&D trump thread where everyone is liberal and repeatedly dunking on "tiny handed pissbaby" over and over and over. When that thread was closed everyone complained it was "The good one" and this one was "The Bad one"

I think people need to learn how to either read opinions they don't agree with or not read them. Because all I see people from the left do here is complain that right posters are even posting in the first place.

Why do you hate black people so much?!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*me, a rational hillary man* actually, trump is bad

them, irrational drumpenstaffel I LOVE TRUMP, PISS, 15 DOLLAR WINE, MORE PISS, BURNT rear end STEAK, BIG TIES, BIG TITS, AND AMERICA, gently caress YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Space Crabs posted:

The best part of that thread is 5 pages of hyper active "dunking" when Trump did something, only to have it be revealed that Trump was actually correct

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Space Crabs posted:

Trump is old and fat.

C/D

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The best part of that thread is 5 pages of hyper active "dunking" when Trump did something, only to have it be revealed that Trump was actually correct

Yeah, like that time he killed a seal member and an 8 year old.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Space Crabs posted:

Liberals are compassionate and want to care for their fellow man, but have a profound lack of respect for the authority and individual rights granted by the Constitution. This includes First Amendment rights being extended to Conservatives and the 2nd amendment in its entirety.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Avirosb posted:

Trump is old and fat.

C/D

Yeah, we get it. You're not sexually attracted to Trump, which is the main criteria for liberal acceptance (Obama, Trudeau)

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You know what this thread is?

It's a celebration bitches

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That, and the five pages of "Oh gently caress yes its finally happening they are gonna impeach and publicly sodomize Trump FINALLY" every time anything happened, and it always, always, always ended in a wet fart of nothing

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Space Crabs posted:

There are not even conservative opinions on this thread just random trolling and nihilism.

Except for a few genuine racist shitheads.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON HILLARY

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yeah, we get it. You're not sexually attracted to Trump, which is the main criteria for liberal acceptance (Obama, Trudeau)

It's the only criteria whenever Trump gets a new wife.
Guy's hardly a 10.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON MAGA

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

There are not even conservative opinions on this thread just random trolling and nihilism.

Except for a few genuine racist shitheads.

Hey do you want to explain what you meant about women being beaten in the west for not wearing the right clothes totally-mad-about-conservatives-guy-i-was-referencing-in-the-post-you-quoted

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Huma... it's okay... you got lead astray by bad people... come over here... you'll be a good wife and mother

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Avirosb posted:

Trump is old and fat.

C/D

piss tape is real c/d

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Jukebox Hero posted:

so you're a joke nihilist

:getin:

Scary! posted:

Lmao

How you doing, man

I am good, it is Thursday and I am contemplating in which way I should punish my liver this weekend, you?

Space Crabs posted:

I avoided the other thread like a plague because echo chambers are bad. So far this thread has had moderates like myself, pro Trump people, Bernie people, Hillary people, communists and everything else somewhat coexisting despite the thread rating but I'm sure it won't last because we can't have open political discussions like this on SA. More than likely a flood of people will come in here, shitpost, and the mods will say "welp thread is poo poo in these last few pages so it's obviously always been that way, shut it down"

That's happened before and it will happen again.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Space Crabs posted:

Hey do you want to explain what you meant about women being beaten in the west for not wearing the right clothes totally-mad-about-conservatives-guy-i-was-referencing-in-the-post-you-quoted

ask your mom why daddy gets mad when he drinks

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON HILLARY

a face only a weiner could love

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im actively conspiring with tankies, deadheads, goobers, and the shittiest of nihilist posters to actively bring this thread down from the inside.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Just to recap: anarchy is king, smoke meth, hail satan.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Piss de Bundy posted:

im actively conspiring with tankies, deadheads, goobers, and the shittiest of nihilist posters to actively bring this thread down from the inside.

Putting the dem back in demolition

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
cheese it fellas, old man genesplicer is here and he's ready to close down our hideout!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Piss de Bundy posted:

cheese it fellas, old man genesplicer is here and he's ready to close down our hideout!

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Piss de Bundy posted:

"Hmm, lotta Shitposting here... I could take the time to probate the worst offenders. On the other hand, it's almost time for an NCIS rerun I've seen five hundred times but can never remember... "

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
genesplicer give the other posters their homeland back goddammit they deserve theirs as much as we deserve ours

two state solution

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I tried to make an earnest post lamenting the fact that politics are so polarized in QQcs and answered a question posed by Jeffrey of YOSPOS about why there are so many threads about it whenever theres a terrorist attack and FAU immediately accused me of being a racist lmao

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
They shook

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
literally shaken

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I tried to make an earnest post lamenting the fact that politics are so polarized in QQcs and answered a question posed by Jeffrey of YOSPOS about why there are so many threads about it whenever theres a terrorist attack and FAU immediately accused me of being a racist lmao

You clearly need a safe space

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

*me, a rational hillary man* actually, trump is bad

them, irrational drumpenstaffel I LOVE TRUMP, PISS, 15 DOLLAR WINE, MORE PISS, BURNT rear end STEAK, BIG TIES, BIG TITS, AND AMERICA, gently caress YOU

I can't wait to see what your maga av is gonna look like

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

T.S. Smelliot posted:

yeah that ruled lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I should have never shown FAU any respect, he doesn't deserve it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So did the Republicans repeal obamacare yet?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

So did the Republicans repeal obamacare yet?

They need to hide it even from themselves so they have any hope on passing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Bholder posted:

They need to hide it even from themselves so they have any hope on passing it.

Like eminent marine biologist Jotaro Kujo, Trump does not even need to look at his cards to defeat his enemy in poker.

• Locked thread