Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

FisheyStix posted:

Like eminent marine biologist Jotaro Kujo, Trump does not even need to look at his cards to defeat his enemy in poker.

Trump needs cards to hide his hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

FisheyStix posted:

Like eminent marine biologist Jotaro Kujo, Trump does not even need to look at his cards to defeat his enemy in poker.

Trump has been winning every hand with a pair of 2s because the dems go all in every round on a four of clubs and a Joker card and then fold. Meanwhile, Bernie would have won.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

really queer Christmas posted:

Trump has been winning every hand with a pair of 2s because the dems go all in every round on a four of clubs and a Joker card and then fold. Meanwhile, Bernie would have won.

Lately they've been going all in on an uno card and the card with the rules printed on it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

this thread is south dakota, im the muslim girl

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Yeah, like that time he killed a seal member and an 8 year old.

on january 20th a celestial alignment must have brought a wave of cosmic awareness to american democrats and led them to discover that the american empire is an unjust death machine . but who knows how long this spirit of compassion and empathy will last? until the next democrat becomes president

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Aw Piss, you aren't illegal in my heart. :(

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

Aw Piss, you aren't illegal in my heart. :(

US CITIZEN BITCH

trump is bad

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

and then after he won, he would distribute his winnings among the poor kill and eat the rich :allears:

in other news, the senate's version of the AHCA has leaked and it's as ghoulish as the house version, so we'll all get to watch olds cheer as they die

also it seems the lol trump's fine thread has been unlocked, revealing the true scope of the mod conspiracy

e: my god it's closed again. this is the grassy knoll

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SickZip posted:

on january 20th a celestial alignment must have brought a wave of cosmic awareness to american democrats and led them to discover that the american empire is an unjust death machine . but who knows how long this spirit of compassion and empathy will last? until the next democrat becomes president

That wasn't my argument however.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The best part of that thread is 5 pages of hyper active "dunking" when Trump did something, only to have it be revealed that Trump was actually correct

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bholder posted:

They need to hide it even from themselves so they have any hope on passing it.
Hmmm, that's an interesting strategy.

1) Take a bunch of policies and mix them at random into 3 piles. Each of the piles will repeal Obamacare, but you don't know which policies are in each pile.
2) Choose one at random and feel morally absolved, you couldn't have known what you were doing.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

World War Mammories posted:

in other news, the senate's version of the AHCA has leaked and

Leaks are notoriously reliable.

I say let Obamacare implode completely, that way anything looks better.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

That wasn't my argument however.

i dont give a poo poo about your argument. you bothered to remember these 2 people because they were useful to you, theyre props to be trotted out when you want to say Trump Bad. gently caress you.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

the full text is now available http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/republican-health-care-bill-text/index.html

(e: oh, I guess this is proof that leaks are quite reliable, so tormp piss russia bad)

World War Mammories fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 22, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Yeah but that alone won't give rich people their tax cut.

SickZip posted:

i dont give a poo poo about your argument. you bothered to remember these 2 people because they were useful to you, theyre props to be trotted out when you want to say Trump Bad. gently caress you.
That's not an argument either.
It's better to remember the victims of flawed judgment than to forget about them, no? Scalise would agree.

Also, Trump doesn't need dead people to look bad.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

its going to be garbage no matter what because theyre passing it under budget rules because the senate is a garbage institution whose rules are carefully designed to never let anything good come to pass while diffusing the responsibility as much as possible

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

the full text is now available http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/republican-health-care-bill-text/index.html

(e: oh, I guess this is proof that leaks are quite reliable, so tormp piss russia bad)

Who leaked it?!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Who said it was leaked? They've been saying all week that it'd be released today?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

bug chaser chaser posted:

Who leaked it?!

Comey, obviously.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Serious: Why don't we just go back to the way it was but leave in the popular provisions like being able to stay on your parents plan until 25 or w/e it is.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Single payer is never ever gonna happen! :jerry:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

did the other thread melt down so hard it got closed because their echo chamber got disrupted?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Who said it was leaked? They've been saying all week that it'd be released today?

wapo got a copy yesterday afternoon in advance of today (lord knows why the first source google gave me is the Daily Heil). I suppose characterizing it as "leaked" is now incorrect given that it's since been publicly released, but oh well.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Serious: Why don't we just go back to the way it was but leave in the popular provisions like being able to stay on your parents plan until 25 or w/e it is.

because that makes too much sense

the whole thing was a political football to begin with, you know how Democrats are saying that we shouldn't repeal it, we should fix it? the flaws were by design and specifically designed to show up in 2016/2017

just like the flaws in the AHCA are built in to explode ~2025

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

VikingSkull posted:

because that makes too much sense

the whole thing was a political football to begin with, you know how Democrats are saying that we shouldn't repeal it, we should fix it? the flaws were by design and specifically designed to show up in 2016/2017

just like the flaws in the AHCA are built in to explode ~2025

lol joe lieberman killed single payer

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trump owns

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/...r%3D560%23pti32

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Careful dude you might catch the racism if you interact with us

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

She was gently lifted

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Can everyone stop being so melodramatic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the tweet was exaggerating but its not a good look

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

there's no need to be so hysterical about a disabled person getting removed from their wheelchair. they still have arms they can climb right back in, bing bing bong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol owned

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/stat...r%3D562%23pti12

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

he should have got 40

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lmao good

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

All I know is we have a giant internet troll as a president.

This actually makes me laugh. He's either that or if Opie and Anthony got elected as Co-presidents or something.,

The country is hosed either way. May as well laugh guys.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

there's no need to be so hysterical about a disabled person getting removed from their wheelchair. they still have arms they can climb right back in, bing bing bong

Should people in wheelchairs be allowed to roll around willy nilly causing disturbances or are they subject to law and order like everyone else

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

since genesplicer got lazy and shut my thread instead of just probating people for poo poo posting or letting itself burn out i'll post these classic trump tweets here

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...1139%23lastpost

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...1139%23lastpost

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I guess we know genesplicer is a trumper because he left this thread open, the worse, inferior one, and closed the good one.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

He also probed the photo shop guy. Shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you call him an out of touch old man you get a 3 day probation

• Locked thread