Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

RanKizama posted:

[_BR_] makes me want to build a firewall and make the Brazilians pay for it.

ALGUM BR>?!?!<#$@?!?!?!!?!?!??!??!111!!?!?1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

CompeAnansi posted:

I've been really digging JoJoJacky's streams lately. He's WGLNA player that is calm and he almost always talks through what he's doing and why he's doing it. Obviously, Overlord Prime is also a good choice for the same reasons, plus he usually makes me laugh out loud at least once per stream.

If you just want to see the best possible gameplay - regardless of language - you should be watching Stanlock (RU), _NIDIN_ (RU), and SmyleeRage (ENG). Stanlock, in particular, is freakishly good at the game. He has 5275 DPG in the E50M over 45 games. That's insane.

havent watched jojo but the other ones are too normie (or not english)RU gameplay dont matter to me the point of a stream in my opinion is to be the most unique retard you can be and most people seem to have the same stream layout or same in game mods /flat personality that make it not worth watching followed jojo he seems decent enough from the 20 seconds i watched a vod

ended night with rank 13 ..moved up 3 spots ez (arty points tonight) also 1 chevron from another point on 261 also just kidding nothing about this is ez and im waking up and stupid times just to keep doing it everyday :sludgepal:

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 22, 2017

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Turmoilx posted:

there was a guy once that you could watch play live back when i had under 10k maybe even 5k battles (now over 50k) and he was fun to watch + id learn how to play from watching it sadly there is no good streamers left for wot that are entertaining they all seem to have very flat personalities or are really uh i dont know how to explain , incompetent uh er annoying ? something along the lines of those and some other stuff RIP Hardest1 and jrob. oh i guess there is wallhacks hes funny and "good" player https://www.twitch.tv/wallhacks

You know you have a cameo in that video at about 10:00 right?

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Having seen Wallhacks for the first time during the last big tournament, I don't think I'm far off in saying that he might be the next guy to die while playing WoT.

I don't think I'd heard of him before Turmoil mentioned him; what's up with him? You think he's gonna OD like Poshybrid?

HFX posted:

If you are looking for someone to learn from, I recommend ZevenNA. He can be a bit flat, and repeats the same things over and over, but he's very good about pointing out what he is observing and why he is doing certain things.

We should get Hellsau high one day and record him pointing out why many places in maps while they may work sometimes are sub optimal. Examples: Southeast in Westfield, river road on Abbey, beach on Overlord, etc.

"What is the strength of your light tank? It is not your gun!" "Know what you are afraid of!" :3:

Also, Hellsau would be a fantastically entertaining streamer to watch. :allears:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Atomizer posted:

I don't think I'd heard of him before Turmoil mentioned him; what's up with him? You think he's gonna OD like Poshybrid?

On drugs, no. On Hot Pockets, probably.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Hellsau posted:

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/june-2017-player-spotlight/

WGA did a "random player spotlight" article. They link to the player profiles. You should check them out, as well as the "amazing match" replay they posted. I'm not sure I'd call 2400 damage in a tier 7 TD particularly amazing but whatever.

Oh my lord, you weren't kidding.... :stare:

So Cris has low standards, and his favorite map is El Halluf.... :rolleyes:

Marauder, a tanker with 6 years and 31k games worth of experience would like to impart the following gem: "Learn to aim and stick with your team!"

LeDestruc is working on patience after 11k battles...and he's certified! :iamafag:

MacGyver is OK with me I guess? :shrug:

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
whatya mean by cameo Atomizer

BIG HEADLINE posted:

On drugs, no. On Hot Pockets, probably.
:smugdon:

if you ever get the chance to ram an enemy struv frontally or from the rear don't miss out on it and if its a team mate you can always do this instead ..it's a more friendly option https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puDeMghu1II i said sorry in the video only because i noticed he instantly went of of seige mode and the other day some guy chased me across the whole map because i tracked him, but really in this case i was lmao rather than the slightest of sorry

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jun 22, 2017

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/ps-tiger-131/

Looks like the Tiger 131 is out. To nobody's surprise, it has a 0 skill BIA crew. No idea if it's OP or not, but I assume it is.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Barry posted:

Looks like the Tiger 131 is out. To nobody's surprise, it has a 0 skill BIA crew. No idea if it's OP or not, but I assume it is.

It is an HT No IV with a radio change. Good yes, OP no. The important part here is the BIA crew. Unfortunately, the Germans only have two T10s that require a 5 man layout, the PZ VII and the E50M. Your call if you want to expend them on a bad heavy tank or an lackluster medium.

HFX fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 22, 2017

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Barry posted:

its exactly the same as the japanese version prob.

aint giving WG another dollar till they bring OP anime tanks to our server.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I submitted an ace tanker match, so I'm hoping for a result in the raffle, but it's WG, so :shrug:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

HFX posted:

It is an HT No IV with a radio change. Good yes, OP no. The important part here is the BIA crew. Unfortunately, the Germans only have two T10s that require a 5 man layout, the PZ VII and the E50M. Your call if you want to expend them on a bad heavy tank or an lackluster medium.

The PZ VII is bad but the good thing is it isn't that popular so sometimes people dont know how easy it is to pen the cheeks.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
holy poo poo the french TD buffs

quote:

AMX AC mle. 48

Tier 8
HP: 1,000
Speed: +50 / -13 kph
Hull Traverse: 28 ° / s
Hull Armor: 150/55/40 mm
View Range: 370 m

DMG: 400/400/515
Penetration: 257/325/65 mm
Magazine Reload: 34 s
Shot Reload: 2.7 s
Magazine Capacity: 3
Accuracy: 0.37
Aim Time: 2.7 s

I mean yeah you're never gonna hit all three of those shots but that's still much better at tier 8 than the current gun. Tier 9 has 4 shots, tier 10 has 6. Everyone was clamoring for more autoloaders that can just remove you from the game right? Oh also the Foch 155 Foch 50 B gets 80 side armor now.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
^^^ Huh, makes me mildly regret selling the t9 foch in a rage.

HOW CAN RANKED TEAMS BE SO BAD?! Unsurprisingly, they easily broke though the north west and rolled up the base, so even if 4 idiots hadn't died 30 seconds in it would have still gone awful.

Darkrenown fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 22, 2017

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hellsau posted:

holy poo poo the french TD buffs

I mean yeah you're never gonna hit all three of those shots but that's still much better at tier 8 than the current gun. Tier 9 has 4 shots, tier 10 has 6. Everyone was clamoring for more autoloaders that can just remove you from the game right? Oh also the Foch 155 Foch 50 B gets 80 side armor now.

lol eventually every tank will have an autoloader

I see in supertest the Batchat gets six shots, improved aim time and accuracy

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/06/22/supertest-stats-hd-screen-shots-for-bat-chat-25-t/

A Handed Missus fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 22, 2017

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Darkrenown posted:

The Foch was so so so so so very bad though.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Oh no guys, WGA gave out some stuff for people who didn't receive any punishments for breaking the rules. I missed out on 5 Free XP personal reserves. My teamkilling ways have finally come back to haunt me.

lol jk I got them, Wargaming's system is broken.

Darkrenown posted:

HOW CAN RANKED TEAMS BE SO BAD?! Unsurprisingly, they easily broke though the north west and rolled up the base, so even if 4 idiots hadn't died 30 seconds in it would have still gone awful.

Because Ranked Battles were specifically designed to encourage lovely play. Even Wargaming's statements about Ranked shows that the players who intentionally sabotage their team to try to ensure a top 3 on a loss are playing the game mode correctly.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
well after 3 weeks playing again I guess I'm ready to ask for friend invites. My name is the same, please invite me for platooning!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Nitramster posted:

well after 3 weeks playing again I guess I'm ready to ask for friend invites. My name is the same, please invite me for platooning!

We literally cannot invite you to our friends lists, because the chat server is broken. Get back into PANSY and join the Goons channel in game.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
So I opened a ticket about one of the mountain goat locations that completely breaks the map (Fjords in this case) as it effectively gives the North complete control of the middle of the map and you can't spot the light tank spotting you and shooting you. I have been informed this is working as intended. Since this is working as intended, I can only assume that all avenues of data being sent to the client are working as intended and if I was to use any of that extra data it should be perfectly okay!

Sole Survivor
Aug 21, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

lol eventually every tank will have an autoloader

I see in supertest the Batchat gets six shots, improved aim time and accuracy

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/06/22/supertest-stats-hd-screen-shots-for-bat-chat-25-t/

The changes on Supertest for the BatChat 25t are pretty large nerfs. The BatChat loses its 105mm to make the top gun the 100mm. It'll take about 2 seconds longer to dump a clip into someone and you're doing an average for 150 damage a clip less. Not to mention slight nerfs to standard ammo pen and a massive nerf to premium ammo pen.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

don't touch my loving batchat

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Nitramster posted:

I kept seeing you around and tried adding you to my friends list, but the chat server is down so I gave up. :kiddo:

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Darkrenown posted:

nice cheat skins noob!

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Sole Survivor posted:

The changes on Supertest for the BatChat 25t are pretty large nerfs. The BatChat loses its 105mm to make the top gun the 100mm. It'll take about 2 seconds longer to dump a clip into someone and you're doing an average for 150 damage a clip less. Not to mention slight nerfs to standard ammo pen and a massive nerf to premium ammo pen.

my favorite tank this is sad..but maybe its an actual buff because its current gun is loving trash from distance

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Turmoilx posted:

my favorite tank this is sad..but maybe its an actual buff because its current gun is loving trash from distance

You can just put the 100mm on it right now if you want a bad gun, rather than waiting for Wargaming to force you to use it.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Is there scheduled maintenance currently on US East during ranked hours?

Edit: Nope, the server was just giving me a bullshit reason for not letting me connect.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

McGavin posted:

Is there scheduled maintenance currently on US East during ranked hours?

Edit: Nope, the server was just giving me a bullshit reason for not letting me connect.

happen to everyone this game is in its dieing stage -i wish

TFW ranked battles ends and your just stuck holding dick in hand like have to wait till tomorrow :suspense: , got 2 points today and as of looking atm, spot 11 on leaderboard

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jun 23, 2017

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Turmoilx posted:

whatya mean by cameo Atomizer

I mean you were literally in his video at the time specified. Why don't you play the video at that time and check it out?

Speaking of cameos, Hellsau has one in another video I was listening to at work earlier today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyAdyLm554A&t=1708s

:rolleyes: :3:

Nitramster posted:

I sent you a PANSY invite.

At the same time, I also noticed that our motto (I think it had something to do about cucking) got dinged; it was replaced with a "Please Contact Support!" message. :rolleyes:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Atomizer posted:

I mean you were literally in his video at the time specified. Why don't you play the video at that time and check it out?

Speaking of cameos, Hellsau has one in another video I was listening to at work earlier today:

I sent you a PANSY invite.

At the same time, I also noticed that our motto (I think it had something to do about cucking) got dinged; it was replaced with a "Please Contact Support!" message. :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha Hellsau

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Barry posted:

Rumor has it that the Japanese Tiger is getting a buff 'eventually' - it wouldn't surprise me if the 131 doesn't get it as well, but we *are* talking about Wargaming here. I bit on the Thunderbolt, but nuts to giving WG another :20bux:.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

lmao hellsau the video, also i found what you ment atomizer that was a bad game for me at the end my shots aimed at the side of the 907 track went into the hill i was in scope mode aimed at his lower hull/track wheel and shots dive straight down into the dirt or invisible hill i guess made me look bad :l

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jun 23, 2017

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Atomizer posted:

lol yeah that Airfield game was great because I never left there and did more damage than our STRV and 263 while also bouncing damage and spotting tanks for those TDs, and also got a Chevron. At least I'm honest about it. The other players could have tried to win, but I've pushed up north enough times to know that your teammates aren't teammates. In another match on Airfield I had an STRV sitting where our 263 was this game. I went up north, started brawling, and they had TWO tanks sitting straight up in the brawl area shooting down on me while the STRV literally didn't fire a shot at them. It was absurd. There's no reason to put yourself out there and assuming your teammates will be useful. Just get your top 3 and bail.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Sole Survivor posted:

oh

:rip:

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Hellsau posted:

lol yeah that Airfield game was great because I never left there and did more damage than our STRV and 263 while also bouncing damage and spotting tanks for those TDs, and also got a Chevron. At least I'm honest about it. The other players could have tried to win, but I've pushed up north enough times to know that your teammates aren't teammates. In another match on Airfield I had an STRV sitting where our 263 was this game. I went up north, started brawling, and they had TWO tanks sitting straight up in the brawl area shooting down on me while the STRV literally didn't fire a shot at them. It was absurd. There's no reason to put yourself out there and assuming your teammates will be useful. Just get your top 3 and bail.

He's also an idiot when saying you should drop down below 5. Bullshit, this game has way to much RNG, way to much variation in teams (they consider heavies = mediums) to ever work that way.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I wonder what would happen if i queued up all my accounts into ranked.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I wonder what would happen if i queued up all my accounts into ranked.

You should do it for science. Also because the ranked numbers have dropped off. The first week Gold league was at ~1100. Right now it is at 370. That is a 2/3 drop off which says by next week, this mode is pretty much toast.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

a terrible idea, poorly implemented

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

HFX posted:

You should do it for science. Also because the ranked numbers have dropped off. The first week Gold league was at ~1100. Right now it is at 370. That is a 2/3 drop off which says by next week, this mode is pretty much toast.

Isn't it pointless to play it right now unless you're in the top few of the league? I'd expect participation to fluctuate based on stage

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Atomizer posted:

Every time I watch a WoT streamer, I hear a new weird word.

This time: "Bluenicum"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
World of Tanks:

Prav posted:

a terrible idea, poorly implemented