Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Numero6 posted:

I'm gonna laugh forever if Undertaker does come back as the American Badass.

it's all I want out of wrestling at this point, honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The match was putrid but the exit nullified that. That's all anyone will really remember.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'M AN AMERICAN BAD rear end

Watch me kick, you can roll with Rock

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Kawalimus posted:

The match was putrid but the exit nullified that. That's all anyone will really remember.

It really didn't.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Maybe I'm not getting the meta-joke about scoops and rovert and shave seltzer and scoops and etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. but when/where did Big Dave say that Reigns/Undertaker was a thing for Summerslam? Because it doesn't appear to be on a radio show or WO website or his Twitter or the newsletter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
it was a completely different news site and dave dismissed it on twitter

King Superman
Nov 14, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I suspect I'll remember this bit:

Never forget.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the fan cosplay battle royal ended up being the unironic best part of the show

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Chris James 2 posted:

How do people keep falling for Cavauro every month

I'm always so happy when it happens.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

89 posted:

I'M AN AMERICAN BAD rear end

Watch me kick, you can roll with Rock

or you can radio edit

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Why did the Undertaker's song talk about rolling with The Rock? They were never really friends in storyline.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Why did the Undertaker's song talk about rolling with The Rock? They were never really friends in storyline.

It's about his favorite beer, Rolling Rock.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Under the vegetable posted:

It really didn't.

I just don't really agree. I remember nothing about the match personally aside from it was bad, and the exit sticks with me. The dude is broken down and isn't going to have a good match with anyone except maybe like Styles or some other guy who can carry a match by his lonesome.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That match was undertaker's fault and he doesnt deserve a better ending or whatever. i loving hate all necromancers, skeltons, zombies, conjurers, wizards, satan boys, and hayseeds

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/877550791216709633

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

That match was undertaker's fault and he doesnt deserve a better ending or whatever. i loving hate all necromancers, skeltons, zombies, conjurers, wizards, satan boys, and hayseeds

The undead are lame as hell but dissing Satan is a good way to get your rear end beat

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Cavauro posted:

satan boys are dope

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Cavauro posted:

Da share zone OC do not steal.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The match stunk and I can understand Taker wanting a better sendoff. But he's probably not getting a better sendoff match at this point unless he's in there with a super worker like Cena, and he's absolutely not getting a better match out of Roman.

Roman just cannot have a great match unless he's in there with someone better than him. Period. The dude's not terrible but he's not carrying a 52 year old Undertaker to anything.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

There's only one guy who should retire the undertaker, brother.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Frankston posted:

Kane? Good call

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Fumaofthelake posted:

Kane? Good call

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

VJeff posted:

Roman just cannot have a great match unless he's in there with someone better than him. Period. The dude's not terrible but he's not carrying a 52 year old Undertaker to anything.

Yeah, like Brawn Strowman.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I'm really glad IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET is now a catchphrase for Braun.

I hope it continues past the Roman feud, and anyone caught in Braun's crosshairs is just destined to be blindsided by a gigantic man on a regular basis.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yeah, like Brawn Strowman.

Braun IS better than Roman.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Under the vegetable posted:

Braun IS better than Roman.

He conveys that his character has a personality, which is all it takes

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
He can also easily lift his opponents.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Braun should have thrown Roman in the dumpster because he's trash

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Frankston posted:

Bray, two years ago?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Luke Harper is legit scary and should retire Taker...but is a jobber. Braun is legit awesome too.

Should have been Bray but welp lol

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

I'm really glad IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET is now a catchphrase for Braun.

I hope it continues past the Roman feud, and anyone caught in Braun's crosshairs is just destined to be blindsided by a gigantic man on a regular basis.

I want it to be Roman exclusive but just haunts him forever. Like, at his HoF induction there's just a meaty scream and a giant man hurls him off the stage and yells "IM NOT FINISHED YET!"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
If anyone was going to retire Taker is should be someone who is going to be continually protected and pushed and Roman Reigns fits that bill. Bray Wyatt is just a big goober loser who never goes over in any feuds.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Go RV! posted:

Bray, two years ago?

Absolutely this, they had the ability to make him the next 'Taker.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nah he sucks

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Tato posted:

If anyone was going to retire Taker is should be someone who is going to be continually protected and pushed and Roman Reigns fits that bill. Bray Wyatt is just a big goober loser who never goes over in any feuds.

They can decide to continually protect anyone though, tying themselves further to the Roman Reigns stone is just going to sink the company that much faster.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it doesn't really matter because the only guys who could retire undertaker in a match that would have been remembered in a positive light are both 40 years old. my face, and your rear end

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

quote:

It looks like former ROH Tag Team Champion and former ROH TV Champion Bobby Fish may make his WWE NXT debut at tonight’s TV tapings as our correspondent just spotted Fish entering Full Sail University with NXT producer Ryan Katz.

There’s been speculation on Fish signing with WWE since March of this year after he reportedly did not want to sign a new full-time ROH deal because he was afraid it would hurt his chances with WWE, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

No word yet on Fish’s former “reDRagon” partner Kyle O’Reilly being at tonight’s tapings but we will keep you updated. Remember to join us tonight around 6:30pm EST for live NXT spoilers.

http://www.pwmania.com/possible-spoiler-on-a-former-roh-star-debuting-at-nxt-tapings-tonight

Sup Roque

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
People are now believing Marc Middleton? A guy notorious for making stuff for the past several years.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

A reDRagon tag title run in NXT would own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I've friends who saw him. For the last two days I've known he's planned to wrestle a top star.

Forceholy posted:

A reDRagon tag title run in NXT would own.

Mauro as an announcer is a real boon for them too.