Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iron Crowned posted:

Only if they're not-white, otherwise it's "lone wolf"

You know that lone wolf is way of describing a certain kind of terrorist attacks, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i honestly dont know what the season finale will be like but im sure itll be exciting

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Kitfox88 posted:

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN I'd dig Bernie in upper leadership because at least he's an actual leftist
here's what the majority of house reps will put up instead:

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/877963593253126144

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

An Apple A Gay posted:

the gator is a person
free speech eat people

START EATING PEOPLE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Reality Winner posted:

pelosi is not great but why are the knives coming out now? did she gently caress something up while i wasn't looking?

probably ossoff? not sure. either way i'm cool with it. she's not objectively terrible but there's enough baggage on her at this point to make you wonder why it's worth it to keep her around.

and yeah the republicans will just villify the next person immediately but whatever. i don't see how it could be worse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deadgoon posted:

is there any possibility of replacing pelosi with someone further to the left

because otherwise why bother

No, because the people who would be doing the replacing are centrist Dems

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

pelosi is not great but why are the knives coming out now? did she gently caress something up while i wasn't looking?

The Democratic Party needs a sin-eater to absolve them of losing the Georgia special election.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/877963936716308481

Ben Jacobs ladies and gentleman

*bodyslams*

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

more like soft poop

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kitfox88 posted:

art

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN I'd dig Bernie in upper leadership because at least he's an actual leftist

Isn't Bernie super popular with the general public? So the Democrats should give him a leadership role

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

easier than actually doing something productive

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

It is important to keep in mind that in this story
The fish is not meant to symbolize Christ

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reality Winner posted:

she loving sucks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.c85e84e5a3b8

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Democracy Dies in Darkness

Millennials Are Killing Applebee's

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SIDE NOTE: THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR ANYONE WHO ISN'T A MEDICAL INSURANCE EXECUTIVE

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

Going Archer

terms of enrampagement

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Guy Goodbody posted:

Isn't Bernie super popular with the general public? So the Democrats should give him a leadership role
but old money wouldn't give them their 30 pieces of silver for just letting the citizens get sold into slavery if they did

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Guy Goodbody posted:

:lol: they're going to give it to Hillary Clinton, we all know this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

noiw, children, it is YOU who shall be bodyslammed! Big Ben's Back, Bitch! Muahahaha! *scoop slams 4 year old*

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

i think he has the highest rating in congress currently

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm sure that means they're gonna give back the millions of dollars Pence made the state give them

:laugh:

fwiw there are typically clawbacks in incentive deals if identified investment / jobs targets aren't met; no idea what the content of this one was, though

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hope the big kids are bullying him

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
IT'S
PELOSI'S
TURN

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

There was no way the Dems could have remained cohesive after 2016, no fuckin way

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Annual Prophet posted:

fwiw there are typically clawbacks in incentive deals if identified investment / jobs targets aren't met; no idea what the content of this one was, though

Trump drafted it without anybody from the union or anybody with training to advise him present, you tell me if they don't get to keep the money now

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
I just want to thank the Trump Era for lifting the scales off my eyes and helping me realize that humanity is a failed creation unworthy of salvation

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like Representative Gianforte more and more everyday.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hows ur health insurance???

is it sheer???

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

why hasn't obama commented on the bill?

why did obama comment on the bill?

a bloo blah bloo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/877984305078616064

Good news....for TRUMp!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Why didn't Ben get contact lenses or LASIK?

He has to know it's going to happen again.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

hows ur health insurance???

is it sheer???

artisanal

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

pelosi is extremely good as long as shes maneuvering an agenda thru but real bad if shes setting the agenda and the dems dont have a whole lotta folks above her who might set a progressive agenda rn, so im tentatively down w a new house leader for the party

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

here's what the majority of house reps will put up instead:

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/877963593253126144

I might be inclined to toss off a "he's not wrong" if they were doing much at all to combat or broadcast the substance of the bill. Saying you didn't know what was in it wasn't a good excuse at all, just lie (or if you're particularly DECORUM'd, just refer to the House version) and if anyone second guessed you then say "Oh ok, so you've got the bill then, can I see it?"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

man, what the gently caress is wrong with this guy. I've been to british pubs, they are -drat- good bars.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

pelosi is extremely good as long as shes maneuvering an agenda thru but real bad if shes setting the agenda and the dems dont have a whole lotta folks above her who might set a progressive agenda rn, so im tentatively down w a new house leader for the party

okay you get Steny Hoyer

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Phi230 posted:

You know how we as a society coined the phrase "Going Postal" in response to a lot of workplace shootings from bad working conditions

I wonder what the new phrase for disgruntled sick people going on rampages is gonna be

Going Hospice?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It's time for Vicente to send another "we're not paying for your fucken wall" tweet also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

when everyone in west virginia is dead, and the hills are home to less than 100,000 people...

they'll still get 2 senators lol

• Locked thread