Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Trump happily driving all over a golf course green like a total dipshit is literally the most Trump story possible.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/339046-video-of-trump-driving-on-the-golf-green-goes-viral

Well, poo poo! I get trump now: He's the good guy in a real life slobs vs. snobs comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

1redflag posted:

Looks like we won't be hearing from Nigfa Crab Pollack for about four years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40372407

Mods please change my name to 'pizzagate gunman'

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Holy loving lol at that trump video of him driving around his golf course like a child

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

This movie rules, btw.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Catastrophe posted:

White House warns reporters to not report on the fact that they aren't allowed to report on today's press conference:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/22/white_house_press_conference_no_camera_notice_is_not_reportable_white_house.html

These sure are fascistnating times we live in.

Question: Is there any better way to get journalists to report on something than by saying "Don't report this!"?

Just a quick reminder that the people who brief Trump on intelligence have explicitly stated that you can't tell Trump what not to disclose, because that will be the first thing he disclose.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Shadilay my fellow magapedes!

Praise kek for the re-opening of the best thread on GBS.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Catastrophe posted:

White House warns reporters to not report on the fact that they aren't allowed to report on today's press conference:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/22/white_house_press_conference_no_camera_notice_is_not_reportable_white_house.html

These sure are fascistnating times we live in.

Question: Is there any better way to get journalists to report on something than by saying "Don't report this!"?
These reporters just keep leaking information I send them, drat you liberals :argh:.

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

1redflag posted:

Looks like we won't be hearing from Nigfa Crab Pollack for about four years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40372407
Reminder he only shot once and hit the hard drive of the security system.

Also why are the DNC emails full of pedo code words? Even if they aren't pedo, they are using code in the emails.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hseroK divaD posted:

Shadilay my fellow magapedes!

Praise kek for the re-opening of the best thread on GBS.

*rolls up newspaper n bonks u on teh n0se*

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Well, poo poo! I get trump now: He's the good guy in a real life slobs vs. snobs comedy.

Yeah but the good guy has to be a lovable loser

I mean I wouldn't complain if Rodney Dangerfield was president and alive

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Tiberius Christ posted:

I wouldn't complain if Rodney Dangerfield was president and alive

I probably would tbh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he'd get..................

no respect :D

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bacon Taco posted:

Thank god the lol thread is back. I was seriously jonesing there for the good stuff, and DJT and thread deliver. 5/5, will repeat

donald trump being president and consistent with meglomania and lols is the best and most incredible part, tho im sad to see the silent majority having yet more influence, even if its just having this thread closed

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Im loling as Trump has doomed millions of Americans to early deaths and increased poverty to give millionaires a $50k tax break by 2025.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

NathanScottPhillips posted:

Reminder he only shot once and hit the hard drive of the security system.

Also why are the DNC emails full of pedo code words? Even if they aren't pedo, they are using code in the emails.

it could just be that DNC higher ups are a bunch of shady motherfuckers who are naturally prone to use a lot of doublespeak but there are so many perverts in those circles both parties might as well change their name to NAMBLA

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

happyhippy posted:

Im loling as Trump has doomed millions of Americans to early deaths and increased poverty to give millionaires a $50k tax break by 2025.

Lol I was listening to NPR on the way home and the CEO of CareSource, the largest Medicaid provider in my state, said that the Senate health care bill is a major step back for the health insurance industry and health care period. It's hilarious when big business is saying this poo poo is a horrible idea. 😂

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 22, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Has anyone tried just not getting sick or having a medical condition?

I mean, if you pray enough, maybe your diabetes will disappear

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:woop: Solar panel wall. lovely health care for you all. fat Trumpo's golf cart. this week is great lols

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Trump happily driving all over a golf course green like a total dipshit is literally the most Trump story possible.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/339046-video-of-trump-driving-on-the-golf-green-goes-viral

He looks so much like my alcoholic great uncle except fatter.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

It would have been better if he slowwwwwly backed up toward the people behind him, the cart making the beep-beep-beep noise the whole time, then dumped the clutch and sprayed them with turf as he sped off and gave them the finger.

And I just realized that the entire Trump family is basically the O'Doyle family from Billy Madison. Trump RULES!

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

Lol I was listening to NPR on the way home and the CEO of CareSource, the largest Medicaid provider in my state, said that the Senate health care bill is a major step back for the health insurance is industry and health care period. It's hilarious when big business is saying this poo poo is a horrible idea. 😂
Or maybe it's a good thing when greedy people are unhappy??

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Desperado Bones posted:

:woop: Solar panel wall. lovely health care for you all. fat Trumpo's golf cart. this week is great lols

nice haiku

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

NathanScottPhillips posted:

Or maybe it's a good thing when greedy people are unhappy??

Normally this might be true, in some hypothetical world where greedy people being unhappy didn't make every single person under them exponentially more unhappy

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

Normally this might be true, in some hypothetical world where greedy people being unhappy didn't make every single person under them exponentially more unhappy
But nobody knows what's in the bill because it's all secret. All we have is the opinions of know shills, corporate overlords, and cartoon charac....I mean Mitch McConnell

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Skypie posted:

This is my solemn commitment not to post at Nigga Crab Pollock ever again.

Content:
https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/877914158787842048
A bunch of people protested in front of McConnell's office today in a "die-in" since they all rely on Medicaid

It's really depressing that people have to literally die in front of Congressional representatives' doors just to make a statement. :(

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That video is actually pretty funny: two guys poo poo talking Trump until he drives over to them then all smiles and cheerful politeness

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

my new dog posted:

donald trump being president and consistent with meglomania and lols is the best and most incredible part, tho im sad to see the silent majority having yet more influence, even if its just having this thread closed

dude we all wanted you to have the thread reopened pretty much

perhaps check urself b4 u wreck urself

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

several friends posted:

I'm Canadian Sniper and I apologise for every confirmed headshot

That's a hearty Canadian lol, eh?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

dude we all wanted you to have the thread reopened pretty much

perhaps check urself b4 u wreck urself

Our avatars belie our true feelings

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I think the 9/11 tweet is my favorite. "haters and losers"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It's really depressing that people have to literally die in front of Congressional representatives' doors just to make a statement. :(

lol like dead children would bother mcconnell

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Skypie posted:

Our avatars belie our true feelings

no mods no masters

*does the running man*

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I have to say that this version of Caddyshack III we are living in beats the hell out of Caddyshack II for LOLs.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol like dead children would bother mcconnell

they get him hot and bothered

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I bet John Boehner is howling his balls off about getting out of politics before the Trump storm swept through.

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat
The retarded American democratic system brought Trump to power. Please adopt a parlamental system. You used to be cool America

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Qvark posted:

The retarded American democratic system brought Trump to power. Please adopt a parlamental system. You used to be cool America

We can barely get anything done with two groups, imagine 15 parties vying for power in modern America lol

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat
Also lol @ having the only two parties agreeing on all economic issues

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

no mods no masters

*does the running man*

Be my star crossed lover, Viking Skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i thought trump died since the thread closed, but apparently he is STILL president? :hmbol: