Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Office Pig posted:

dnd gone full-on delusion lol

whats going on in the big suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

lol drat he protected his tweets

he said the House Dems had purged all of their moderates so there were no good moderates around to replace pelosi

i forget the exact wording

eh I think it's unlikely top through anyway. still fun to speculate who'd come on top between the blue dogs and the progressives

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i would very much to own a ballcap with this logo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol protected his account, what did it say?

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

deadgoon posted:

whats going on in the big suck

just go there and click a few threads and read the posts, you'll regret it

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

lol protected his account, what did it say?

GalacticAcid posted:

lol drat he protected his tweets

he said the House Dems had purged all of their moderates so there were no good moderates around to replace pelosi

i forget the exact wording

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

imagine a pragmatic boot, incrementally stomping on the face of humanity forever

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:tipshat:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Office Pig posted:

dnd gone full-on delusion lol

Whats happenin

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Agean90 posted:

every dem primary is going to have one guy whose past is vague except for them working for the CIA, all will have no discernable platform, they will have one of 3 faces, all of them will call hilldawg their hero.

attempts to FOIA them will produce a number of documents all heavily redacted, none dating from before 2014

the boys from cedar falls

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/sarahljaffe/status/877972708826505216

primary every last one of these motherfuckers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

maybe they have directly jacked into Big Data and the algorithms are telling them they will win THIS TIME for sure :bernin:

spronkles
Jun 2, 2013

Can I agree with you and the Dem leadership? Republicans wont change until they see what they're actually getting for it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

poo poo like this is why I refuse to cut the dems any slack regardless of how much influence they actually have.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH NAH NAHHH NAHH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOOOODBYEEEE

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
GODDAMMIT gently caress THESE ASSHOLES

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
is that statement based on literally anything at all, because from her timeline it looks like shes just angry about the Hoyer comment

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

is that statement based on literally anything at all, because from her timeline it looks like shes just angry about the Hoyer comment

has that ever stopped the suck zone

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

do we have any reason to give the democrats the benefit of the doubt that it's false?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

when, for chrissakes, has democratic leadership ever failed to disappoint in the previous ten years?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

This thread makes me understand the "gently caress libs" vote tbh

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
certain dems itt make me understand the "gently caress libs" vote tbh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

her music owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJ9NUC9M0U

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Agean90 posted:

do we have any reason to give the democrats the benefit of the doubt that it's false?

well not giving yourself a rage stroke over twitter speculation is prolly a good one

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Whats happenin

'Of course ossof lost its no big deal'

'we were so close, we'll get 'em next time'

'gently caress you commie losers we'll lose harder because of you'

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this thread makes me udnerstand less of reality every day

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

basically what everyone expected would happen

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

certain dems itt make me understand the "gently caress libs" vote tbh

The natural result is 💯% vote for GOP in 2018

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

well not giving yourself a rage stroke over twitter speculation is prolly a good one

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i'm posting itt to say that i, as the chair of a local party will continue to poo poo on national leadership in its current incarnation (and the state leaderships who support them) until they either unfuck themselves or gently caress off, with the latter being the far more preferable option to me.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

my friend rage is my adderal. from it comes the fuel for political action

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously, for the complete lack of any sort of discernible message, democrats are loving up royally at it.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

The natural result is 💯% vote for GOP in 2018

if we keep doing what neolibs insist will win elections, sure.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/877965285340438528

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

Whats happenin

Went into a mostly random thread:

quote:

It's really very simply. Republicans fall in line. Democrats dont. This is because we have a monopoly on critical thinking skills. Unfortunately, it also means that we've convinced a whole wing of the party not to vote for 'wall street' candidates, conveniently forgetting that that's literally all candidates because it turns out wall street, whether they should be or not, actually is important.

quote:

bernie is simultaneously so unpopular that a candidate in his image would have lost but so popular that he is making it so centrist dems lose every election?

quote:

sorry for the stealth edit: but yes. It turns out you can be both. If, say, the tea parties hadn't voted trump, he would have lost. Every vote matters, and every person who stays home because the democrats aren't idiologically pure is partly responsible for the mess we're in now.

Of course, gerrymandering and voter suppression are also to blame but we should focus on the thing that might actually change.

lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"the only reasonable change is that we kill bernie sanders"

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

[cosmic brain] we lose because we're so smart!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/878005640819605509

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/facepaulmrevere/status/878013992790142977

https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/878003731660451840

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
I think the big problem with most D&D posters is that they weren't bullied enough as kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

Yah.

Ferrinus posted this link in dnd and the article is a great explanation of dems' imagined intellectual superiority: https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/the-blathering-superego-at-the-end-of-history/

Good read. I'm just getting around to reading Capitalist Realism and it's been great so far.

• Locked thread