Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Did you know this so called water is made up of an explosive material and an oxidizer

Those officers were putting their lives on the line for you

Ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Ed: Balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZEaJbBbBxM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

jarofpiss posted:

what happened today i actually worked at work like a fuckin idiot so i didn't follw the news

we're all going to die

hail satan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

what happened today i actually worked at work like a fuckin idiot so i didn't follw the news

senate ahca is insanely bad, mitch had crippled people arrested for daring to talk back to him, general dumb poo poo

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Admiral Ray posted:

i mean i would watch that, yeah. like i dunno how good of a movie it would be but if it was done in the strain of Fury Road it'd be rad.

Wouldnt be a Super Hero movie for sure and take the 12 volumes conclusion to an extreme. But definitely something watchable.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Dairy Days posted:

lol wisconsin elected scott walker 3 times and paul ryan and you are suprised that hillary clinton could manage to lose to trump there because ~~~~~~~pollz~~~~~~~~

republicans winning elections doesn't always mean enough people actually voted for them

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lol @ I think he'll learn

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I think opposite.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i wish you guys didn't own so much so i could just gently caress off from politics forever

in hindsight i liked knowing nothing, was a lot easier

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

The senate bill is so much worse than anyone could imagine and will kill millions of people

And theres a good chance it passes

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Yinlock posted:

senate ahca is insanely bad, mitch had crippled people arrested for daring to talk back to him, general dumb poo poo

mitch sure is a real piece of poo poo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

the prairie states (sd, nd wy mt) become a petrol hell state that makes the UAE look downright pleasant

this is why CA will anex everything up to the rockies

we need a buffer zone from the chuds

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

the prairie states (sd, nd wy mt) become a petrol hell state that makes the UAE look downright pleasant
they won't even have a Dubai

Sad!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gringostar posted:

nahh dude

we take a loving ton of water from the CO river which passes through lots of states before we get our fix

well it would certainly elide california's weird allergy to running water pipelines north-south within the state

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter posted:

Wouldnt be a Super Hero movie for sure and take the 12 volumes conclusion to an extreme. But definitely something watchable.

:thunk: are you sure?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

coo, coo. It's still in the 6 year old with a box of crayons phase of design.
On some level I think even Trump knows it won't ever leave that phase.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thoatse posted:

republicans winning elections doesn't always mean enough people actually voted for them

well some people have to, but there's always a chunk of votes that get "found" by some old lady or w/e

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

The senate bill is so much worse than anyone could imagine and will kill millions of people

And theres a good chance it passes

i made a drs apt for tues so i can get all my bionic parts installed before i lose my healthcare because of greg abbot lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

On some level I think even Trump knows it won't ever leave that phase.

i assure you he does not

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thoatse posted:

the wisconson one is extra fun with all the legit fuckery that went on over the years there

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they won't even have a Dubai

Sad!

it's going to be a new caliphate for white racists

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

i made a drs apt for tues so i can get all my bionic parts installed before i lose my healthcare because of greg abbot lol

i thought the bill didnt come into effect until 2020 so republicans can blame obama

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Solarin posted:

we are already dead from california driving up real estate prices

oh noooo affluent white collar workers keep moving into my cities to start families this is terrible

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gringostar posted:

the left is insanely easy to troll

Admiral Ray posted:

we are trolled by what we are

one person says im a leftist and another says im a liberal im so confused!!!!!!!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

i assure you he does not
I don't think he knows what he knows and doesn't know, so I mean it in that sense.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

you know, despite hannity being a terrible person, i really do hope he realizes donny will never love him like he loves donny, and moves on to someone else

everyone deserves love

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

this is why CA will anex everything up to the rockies

we need a buffer zone from the chuds

Will they annex out to Denver? They should take all of the Rockies, not just one side of it.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

good sentiment, yet, completely false

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

well it would certainly elide california's weird allergy to running water pipelines north-south within the state

what's funny is that it's the central valley that uses most of the water we import because of almonds

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i wish you guys didn't own so much so i could just gently caress off from politics forever

in hindsight i liked knowing nothing, was a lot easier

ignorance is bliss my droogie so pound this chili and get slept

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the lucky among us will have our heads converted into bizarre light bulbs to be periodically screwed into robotic warrior bodies and sent out to kill the enemies of our lords

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i thought the bill didnt come into effect until 2020 so republicans can blame obama

i have my insurance through my old lady's union which will probably be dissolved during greg abbot's texas summer session to gently caress over all state employees and lgbt people

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

you know, despite hannity being a terrible person, i really do hope he realizes donny will never love him like he loves donny, and moves on to someone else

everyone deserves love

bannon does not deserve love

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

:argh: trout fund conrads

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

it comes into effect in 2019 :unsmigghh:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Gandalf can sleep anywhere"

Soon a lot more people will have to be able to sleep anywhere because of TRUMP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

one person says im a leftist and another says im a liberal im so confused!!!!!!!

fake news

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

NecroMonster posted:

the lucky among us will have our heads converted into bizarre light bulbs to be periodically screwed into robotic warrior bodies and sent out to kill the enemies of our lords

wanna be that lightbu;b

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

did anyone find a clip of him saying pee pee pee yesterday?

closest i could find:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2NWnOtwio

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

yeah that's the plan for a good portion of it. Tax cuts for the rich start this year (retroactively) tho.
e: after 2018 mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

TMMadman posted:

Will they annex out to Denver? They should take all of the Rockies, not just one side of it.

all of CO

between CO, WA and CA it will be like the triforce of weed

• Locked thread