Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXV12sqXyKY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I never said I wasn't.

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

They're someone, somewhere.

And so am I!

This guy gets it. :hfive:

Unrelated 'freude:

NH Republicans accidentally approve a bill that would allow pregnant women to commit murder

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Jun 22, 2017

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/kthopkins/status/877921516461096960

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

Elizabethan Error posted:

pff, amateurs. you pour the milk into the bowl of cereal, then everything goes back in the cereal box

"Go man, go!"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:fap:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1jd-yYnYU

Sad weatherman

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

The piss fetish apologists have gotten started early

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wh... Whu.

What does that even mean?

Is this what Loveceraft felt?

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

:vince: :pusheen: :bisonyes:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's like the start of series 7: the contenders, only everyone is pregnant

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
The best thing about that GIF is that it's obviously recorded off of another recording, and on top of that off-center and containing some of the dumb fuzzy borders that everyone seems so fond of these days.

It's like an onion. Layer after layer of bad.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pff, amateurs. you pour the milk into the bowl of cereal, then everything goes back in the cereal box

Wait. Hold on. You put the cereal on the side of the box. And then eat cereal off of that.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

BovineFury posted:

Exploding whip cream canister with history of disasters kills french blogger fitness guru. It sounds like an Onion article. :staredog:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40362094

I'm confused - someone threw it at her or what?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Imagine you were dispensing shaving cream into your hand and the can exploded.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Mu Zeta posted:

Imagine you were dispensing shaving cream into your hand and the can exploded.

Imagine you are using a pressurized canister and suddenly it propels itself like a torpedo into your chest, breaking your ribs and stopping your heart.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/deadly-whipped-cream-dispensers-article-1.3269169

"The manufacturer of the kitchen product Burger used, Ard’time, said the appliance has not been on the market since a “first incident implicating a siphon” in February 2013.

Products were withdrawn from the market and destroyed, a company statement said, and other efforts made to alert consumers."

BovineFury has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Jun 22, 2017

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Wait. Hold on. You put the cereal on the side of the box. And then eat cereal off of that.
not nearly as frustrating though

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Scruff McGruff posted:

This was me when I first got to college, laundry at my parents was taught to me as a kid as "turn this dial to here and hit this button", it was never explained why you turn that dial to that spot so I had to get a crash course in why you wash X type clothes with Y type cycle because my "turn dial to here" knowledge no longer sufficed.

I still don't understand what like 8/10 of the settings are

*looking at pile of laundry*
"Hmm...maybe it's half-mountain? Or broken tornado? Steamy envelope plus robot butt? gently caress it, I'll just set it to Shower In The Bath and hope for the best"

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

^^^ pick one of the bats flying downwards

actionjackson posted:

I'm confused - someone threw it at her or what?
the canister in question isn't the readymade kind you pick up with nitro inside, it's more like this(except poorly made):

Elizabethan Error has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Jun 22, 2017

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

So what happens if a pregnant woman actually kills someone before they fix the law? Does a judge say "Nice try but the law was incorrectly made, 20 years for you."

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Sagebrush posted:

"Hmm...maybe it's half-mountain? Or broken tornado? Steamy envelope plus robot butt? gently caress it, I'll just set it to Shower In The Bath and hope for the best"

How often do people launder butterflies that it needs a setting. Just use delicate like a normal person.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Sagebrush posted:

Grognard laundry machine.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bogan King posted:

How often do people launder butterflies that it needs a setting. Just use delicate like a normal person.

OK smart guy, tell me which one of those settings is 'delicates'.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

OK smart guy, tell me which one of those settings is 'delicates'.

The underwear....or the flower.....basically anything but the mountain or the pants.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Maybe it's a washing machine specifically for buddhists, and each cycle is represented by it's own zen symbol.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Maybe it's a washing machine specifically for buddhists, and each cycle is represented by it's own zen symbol.

Ohhhh, like the next level of existence from knits is underwear. That makes a lot of sense. Also since the last phase seems to be a twirly thing with holes in it, that means my NIN shirt from '95 is at the peak of laundry consciousness.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I loving hate when I leave my change in my pants and there is a bunch of koans bouncing around in the dryer

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

So what happens if a pregnant woman actually kills someone before they fix the law? Does a judge say "Nice try but the law was incorrectly made, 20 years for you."

The article mentions exactly that, yes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

syscall girl posted:

I loving hate when I leave my change in my pants and there is a bunch of koans bouncing around in the dryer

:golfclap:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

The article mentions exactly that, yes.

Look I barely have enough time to make lovely posts, I can't be bothered to read things too.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Is it time again for my favorite milk gif?
http://i.imgur.com/Ez061Sa.mp4

Wasn't this on some kind of Consumer Reports-type show, where a bunch of people had been bitching about their lovely milk cartons not opening and this was like the president of the milk company on to defend their product? I can't remember if I made that up or if this is some kind of Swedish Monty Python sketch.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

So hey here's some schadenfreude that isn't fun for me http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...info-is-stolen/

A harddrive full of personal info including names, addresses and social security numbers (!) was stolen from an offsite (!!) locker that a WSU research team used in Olympia. The data on the harddrive was only partially passworded (!!!) or encrypted (!!!!).
My info was apparently in this. I never went to or applied to WSU, and dropped out of community college in 2003. They claim they got it from school districts as part of a long term research project, which conveniently required no consent from the people who's info was used.

I guarantee that research team and their IT security team are getting fired.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

^^^ pick one of the bats flying downwards
the canister in question isn't the readymade kind you pick up with nitro inside, it's more like this(except poorly made):

For the people not familiar with these devices, not a single person in history has actually used one to make whipped cream.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I really want to hear all about whoever this dude is. There's gotta be a real good story there. Anybody with better eyes than me that can see what his name is?

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Build-a-Boar posted:

I really want to hear all about whoever this dude is. There's gotta be a real good story there. Anybody with better eyes than me that can see what his name is?

Bernard P. Hopkins

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ekusukariba posted:

Bernard P. Hopkins

Thanks man. Googling didn't bring up much, but it did bring up this similar epitath.

Daaamn!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

For the people not familiar with these devices, not a single person in history has actually used one to make whipped cream.

???

Restaurants like the one I work at use them all the time.

The nitrous capsule is kept within it but those are bought separately and you don't need that to do whippets.

What else would you buy them for?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RyokoTK posted:

???

Restaurants like the one I work at use them all the time.

The nitrous capsule is kept within it but those are bought separately and you don't need that to do whippets.

What else would you buy them for?

Why would you buy the full stainless steel whipped cream maker for $30 when you can get a dozen canisters and a little plastic "cracker" for $10 at your local head shop?

It was funny that they had the whipped cream thing but basically it was a display item collecting dust for plausible deniability.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
You're thinking the fitness blogger that torpedoed her rib cage with the whip cream maker was only buying nitrous for whippets??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RyokoTK posted:

You're thinking the fitness blogger that torpedoed her rib cage with the whip cream maker was only buying nitrous for whippets??

You know anyone who works as a chef, sous or just kitchen help and they aren't hosed up 24/7?