Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i find that most philosophy at its highest levels just circles around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
What is ketamine and why don't i want it in my deep fried chicken? nuggets.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Didn't he announce this months ago?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what's funny about those signs is that as you drive through the valley you can clearly see that they're mass-produced by the oligarchs who own all that poo poo

the brokeass farm laborers aren't running to the printers to spend their money on dozens of the same three two-color corrugated vinyl signs

one of the things i wish would happen is if the minimum wage applied to farmworkers and food service workers. it's super hosed that it doesn't.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/878027873650475008

TRUMP

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

C-Euro posted:

Didn't he announce this months ago?

yeah, what took so long

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/878027700543291397

mccort lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

NecroMonster posted:

i find that most philosophy at its highest levels just circles around
liberterianism seems to bleed out into marxism or right-wing daesh calvinism unless the person has billions of dollars

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Admiral Ray posted:

one of the things i wish would happen is if the minimum wage applied to farmworkers and food service workers. it's super hosed that it doesn't.

and this is why avocados cost so much

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

i only watch steven segal: lawman and his akido gives him crime vision

crime vision lets him see minorities with pinpoint accuracy

BLACK PERSON SPOTTED

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Those fukkin rallies rejuvenate him

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

circles around like poop passing from one butt into another butt and then back again in an never ending and pointless exchange of poop

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

who gets to break it to him what the word "literally" means?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

TRUMP

quote:

More than 600 employees at a Carrier plant in Indianapolis are bracing for layoffs beginning next month, despite being told by President Trump that nearly all the jobs at the plant had been saved. The deal, announced with great fanfare before Trump took office, was billed not only as a heroic move to keep jobs from going to Mexico but also as a seismic shift in the economic development landscape.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trumps-carrier-jobs-deal-is-just-not-living-up-to-the-hype.html

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
woody johnson is just an absurd cartoonish name

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol, just lol if the democrats are jotting name's down for 2020 attack ads

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Pander posted:

who gets to break it to him what the word "literally" means?

I mean.. They didnt gained anything?

They had it already and kept it. So..

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm doing my part by subsidizing them laying off a bunch of people by giving them 7 million to do so! TRUMP!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

circles around like poop passing from one butt into another butt and then back again in an never ending and pointless exchange of poop

pointless???

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he always does this poo poo when he does something particularly awful

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

crude but accurate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

BLACK PERSON SPOTTED

so spiritual

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

lol, just lol if the democrats are jotting name's down for 2020 attack ads

lol, just lol if you think a single trump voter will be swayed by those attack ads

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Zyla posted:

pointless???

poop doesn't usually form points

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/878029829337006081

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
you know what would be cool is if a political party that wasn't terrible had a leader who inspired people

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

NecroMonster posted:

Rat poop.

Checkmate.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Gringostar posted:

and this is why avocados cost so much

millenial farmworkers are destroying the farm industry by demanding money in exchange for their labor

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

lol, just lol if you think a single trump voter will be swayed by those attack ads

lol, just lol if you think there will be elections as the U.S. dissolves into a state of anarchy the makes Somalia seem alright while the dems will be in a bunker playing politics

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

Because it's better up your nose or in your veins than in your mouth and stomach.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

or like, call them. or show up to their offices.

nah, just send tweets i'm sure they care

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Performance enhancing poop enemas

P.E.P.E.

How deep does this conspiracy go?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

GobiasIndustries posted:

or like, call them. or show up to their offices.

nah, just send tweets i'm sure they care

those are all as equally effective as flushing a message to them down a toilet my dog

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/878029543369355264

quote:

D.C. cops used ‘rape as punishment’ after Inauguration Day mass arrests, lawsuit says

[...]

“I felt like they were using molestation and rape as punishment. They used those tactics to inflict pain and misery on people who are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty,” Horse said. “It felt like they were trying to break me and the others — break us so that even if the charges didn’t stick, that night would be our punishment.”

In a statement responding to the lawsuit on Wednesday, the MPD defended its reputation and maintained that all its arrests were proper.

“Each year, the men and women of MPD protect the rights and ensure the safety of thousands of First Amendment assemblies, demonstrations and protests,” the department said. While thousands demonstrated peaceably on Inauguration Day, the statement went on, “there was another group of individuals who chose to engage in criminal acts, destroying property and hurling projectiles, injuring at least six officers. These individuals were ultimately arrested for their criminal actions.”

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

horse tranquilizer

it'll disconnect your brain from reality so you might want it in your nuggets idk

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

you know what would be cool is if a political party that wasn't terrible had a leader who inspired people

bad news friend, all political parties are terrible

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NecroMonster posted:

it has to, otherwise ur rear end wld slam shut

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

somewhere in a bunker hidden deep in the Adirondacks Venom Snake claims the supreme high council of centrists are considering opening the vault door

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kim k.......................... good??????????????????????????

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

deadgoon posted:

We had that for eight years and we poo poo all over him, then we elected an overt racist who broke every instant disqualification rule we've observed in every prior election. It's clear to me that every "we should" or "there should be" or "we need someone who'll" from both sides are no better than the drool that pours out with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

West/West 2020

• Locked thread