Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Professor Shark posted:

Be my star crossed lover, Viking Skull

we'll always have the insane D&D threads :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It's really depressing that people have to literally die in front of Congressional representatives' doors just to make a statement. :(

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/877932005593300993

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
this thread is more depressing than funny. gbs lied to me

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I assume she's blind since her future isn't so bright.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Bacon Taco posted:

I have to say that this version of Caddyshack III we are living in beats the hell out of Caddyshack II for LOLs.

Yes, now someone needs to edit trump's golf cart video with the golfball/caddyshack logo flying at the camera and the "dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip I'm alll-right.." music playing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thank you good mods for reopening this life blood of SA. Please probe trolls and non lol posters here on out.

*glares at gene*

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Tiberius Christ posted:

I mean I wouldn't complain if Rodney Dangerfield was president and alive

I probably wouldn't complain if Rodney Dangerfield's corpse was president, TBH.

Also; I am super-glad this thread is back, as I find it is my best way to mainline :hmbol:s. I work away from internet and e-mail all day, and you guys are waaaaay better at finding every lil' lol than I am.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

NathanScottPhillips posted:

But nobody knows what's in the bill because it's all secret.

*leans into mic* wrong. 👄👌

the bill as it passed in the house:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628

the proposed discussion draft, released today:
https://www.cotton.senate.gov/files/documents/170622SENATEHEALTHCARE.pdf

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/sportspickle/status/878029713146380288

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Psycho Society posted:

this thread is more depressing than funny. gbs lied to me

it can be both, variety is the spice of life my man

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

everybody who said he wears diapers needs to apologize right now. that is all rear end

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Cubone posted:

everybody who said he wears diapers needs to apologize right now. that is all rear end

and those appear to be tighty whitey lines too dear god man do they still sell those?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm the shirt hem wedged in his rear end crack

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
they are trump brand whiteys with the finest black and gold stains

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol what a out of weight sack of poo poo

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thiccccc :eyepop:

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

either my dude is wearing sheer white stockings for pants or that rear end is M O I S T lmfao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Cubone posted:

that is all rear end

The name of the upcoming documentary about this administration.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Mnoba posted:

and those appear to be tighty whitey lines too dear god man do they still sell those?

they make designer tightey whiteys, sir
http://www.versace.com/us/en-us/men/clothing/underwear/greca-stretch-cotton-brief-a001/AU10027-AC00059_A001.html
http://us.dolcegabbana.com/en/men/clothing/underwear-and-socks/set-di-2-slip-in-cotone-white-N9A03JO0025W0800.html

seems like I'm leading into an easy joke about our ostentatious president being a customer, but that's simply not true. trump is a man of the people, and sticks with down to earth 14-packs of the kmart house brand that his ex wife bought 15 years ago

(obama, of course, went with calvins- fashionable yet understated, and dogged by accusations of pedophilia)

look just trust me I'm killing it with these underwear jokes

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon...r%3D321%23pti37

lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Cubone posted:

look just trust me I'm killing it with these underwear jokes

Thank you for your service

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Oh my god he's so pathetic lolllll

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ben Garrison Fan Service

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Who dat?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I-g-g-y

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

my new dog posted:

donald trump being president and consistent with meglomania and lols is the best and most incredible part, tho im sad to see the silent majority having yet more influence, even if its just having this thread closed

MAGAlolmania

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jesus loving wept. :smith:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Ahem, I'll have you know that the correct term is plutocracy and

We

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Dunk a sports pickle realdo

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

I can see the presidents tighty whities, this is just terrible.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Ahem, I'll have you know that the correct term is plutocracy and

We

Kleptocracy

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

And sugar we're going down swinging :sax:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

drat, listen to the determination in that yell, that lady is a trooper

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Note that the Republican party is the one that fanatical "Christians" consistently back without failure.

Hey, remember that moment in the Bible when a disabled person begged Jesus to be healed and not take away their ability to simply live and he laughed and kicked their wheelchair over?

Remember that moment in the Bible where Peter bragged about endless fornication and adultery, encouraged others to do the same, and God was like "broooooooooooo you should be leader of my people, dude!" ?

Remember when Jesus passed a poor beggar and told them to get lost and lift themselves up by their sandal-straps if they want a sweet life like his?

Or when Jesus stood on Mount of Olives and wept for Jerusalem because they let poor people have healthcare and allowed Bad Egyptians to travel across their border?

These people need high-velocity lead poisoning delivered to the brain. They've taken the lessons and rules of "Christianity", reversed them completely, and high five each other over how "Christian" they are together. Every time someone spits out "I hate liberals because I'm a CHRISTIAN" they should be put into solitary confinement with one of their stupid, precious bibles and not allowed to leave until they've read it in its entirety and written a paper on the basics of Christianity.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

Note that the Republican party is the one that fanatical "Christians" consistently back without failure.

Hey, remember that moment in the Bible when a disabled person begged Jesus to be healed and not take away their ability to simply live and he laughed and kicked their wheelchair over?

Remember that moment in the Bible where Peter bragged about endless fornication and adultery, encouraged others to do the same, and God was like "broooooooooooo you should be leader of my people, dude!" ?

Remember when Jesus passed a poor beggar and told them to get lost and lift themselves up by their sandal-straps if they want a sweet life like his?

Or when Jesus stood on Mount of Olives and wept for Jerusalem because they let poor people have healthcare and allowed Bad Egyptians to travel across their border?

These people need high-velocity lead poisoning delivered to the brain. They've taken the lessons and rules of "Christianity", reversed them completely, and high five each other over how "Christian" they are together. Every time someone spits out "I hate liberals because I'm a CHRISTIAN" they should be put into solitary confinement with one of their stupid, precious bibles and not allowed to leave until they've read it in its entirety and written a paper on the basics of Christianity.

there there. *pats u*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That's unfortunately a hallmark of all religious fanatics; they are more focused on the head dress than the tenets.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i don't think that poster knows what they're talking about very little of that was in the bible

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
"Hey, some of the posters from the other thread came into the Trump's fine thread and were pretty cool, maybe I'll start posti-"

Catastrophe posted:

These people need high-velocity lead poisoning delivered to the brain.

"-ooooookay cya guys"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol