Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I kind of assumed, but still. Guess I'll just have to convert an Autarch or exarch.

S.J. fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
maybe some elf models?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

The closest I've ever seen is the guy who contracted a friend to custom sculpt vastly superior Warp Spiders, but for fear of lawyers with siege engines flatly refuses to sell them, or participate in any attempt at arranging a sale.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Warp Spiders are the coolest Aspect I hope they get a Phoenix Lord this edition.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

NTRabbit posted:

The closest I've ever seen is the guy who contracted a friend to custom sculpt vastly superior Warp Spiders, but for fear of lawyers with siege engines flatly refuses to sell them, or participate in any attempt at arranging a sale.

im sure 'new gamesworkshop' wouldnt mind :downs:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

NTRabbit posted:

He should sell them on ebay to somebody who accidentally sends them to a recaster

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Moola posted:

this thread is like the chill overwatch thread and the other thread is like the unchill overwatch thread

so I'm saying we need to start shipping primarchs and posting horney fanart

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Moola posted:

maybe some elf models?

yeah just get an elf and give it a space gun.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Moola posted:

this thread is like the chill overwatch thread and the other thread is like the unchill overwatch thread

so I'm saying we need to start shipping primarchs and posting horney fanart

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Would
Wouldn't
Wouldn't
Would

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
So much gene seed desu~

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

You could say I'm a fan of their 8inchesth edition

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
8 inches would look comical on a 15' tall super warrior

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To a man Primaris Marines are growers, not showers.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
I want a Tom of Finland with Ferrus and Fulgrim just beating meat and metal together in the forges.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Is that a D6 tattoo on his cheek? Grim.

lorddazron
Mar 31, 2011
So quick question. Just came into a good lump sum of cash so im gonna have a splurge. Im gonna pick up 8th this weekend (im guessing it should be pretty readily available?) But im unsure what to do in terms of addons. I really like the new bigmarines but im also a fan of the deathwatch. What would you guys recommend? Go with a core chapter using the bigmarines or go for some deathwatch dudes?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
send me the cash and I will buy the right things for you

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:retrogames:

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to the Ultima Smegmentum

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

lorddazron posted:

So quick question. Just came into a good lump sum of cash so im gonna have a splurge. Im gonna pick up 8th this weekend (im guessing it should be pretty readily available?) But im unsure what to do in terms of addons. I really like the new bigmarines but im also a fan of the deathwatch. What would you guys recommend? Go with a core chapter using the bigmarines or go for some deathwatch dudes?

I recommend the new Scrunt army box plus an etra HQ unit, then add more vehicles later when you want them.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jun 23, 2017

eSportseXpert
Jun 24, 2005

Stupid fucking white man.

lorddazron posted:

How tall do you want your mans? Deathwatch are pretty tall for short marines but bigmars are even larger.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

FiestaNinja posted:

How tall do you want your mans? Deathwatch are pretty tall for short marines but bigmars are even larger.

Just saying I like the word bigmar 👍

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.

lorddazron posted:

Deffwatch is your best option.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

lorddazron posted:

Honest answer, probably go with the bigmarines because they're just fun, good-looking and have a steady paycheck.

Also on the tabletop they're interesting and you can make some sweet models out of them.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Looking for some Reasonable Marine paint jobs.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

FOR THE EMPURROR!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I bet the sigmarines would all greatly improve if you did the same thing. Still can't get enough of the grinning faces.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Moola posted:

FOR THE EMPURROR!

fur the empurror

c'mon moola

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
less is more

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chill la Chill posted:

Looking for some Reasonable Marine paint jobs.

That would be the Raptors chapter.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
The ultramarines are blue

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Speaking of Brazzers, I like the Rogue Trader era 40k where the Inquisition was happy to turn a blind eye to all sorts of decadence and mutations so long as the planetary governors were paying taxes and sending their tithe of Imperial Guardsmen.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Apparently she's into DA.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Atlas Hugged posted:

Speaking of Brazzers, I like the Rogue Trader era 40k where the Inquisition was happy to turn a blind eye to all sorts of decadence and mutations so long as the planetary governors were paying taxes and sending their tithe of Imperial Guardsmen.

simpler times friend, when orks and humans could share colonies through uneasy peace, when half-eldar orphans could become marine librarians and when fighting chaos wasn't so abstract that you'd have to guard your very thoughts from anything fun lest you risk exploding into a cloud of bats

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Dark Vengeance Dark Angels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Should've been blacked.com

• Locked thread