Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

so i made this post

Turdfuzz posted:

lmao ok schnorky

b4 i saw this post

deadgoon posted:

schnorkles reminds me of shmorky but they're probably different people

was not makin a shmorky joke

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i have older gay friends who would have been loving ashamed to come out as a teen, at the time

now it's just like oh hey whatever i'm gay but yeah tehre are only two genders

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

triple sulk posted:

I love better-than-thou derails

Please delete this post before anyone sees it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kids are fuckin terrible and i really am not looking forward to 2nd gen millennials/gen z/whatever the gently caress they are being the new boomers

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Turdfuzz posted:

so i made this post

b4 i saw this post

was not makin a shmorky joke

important to clarify ur jokes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sorry i just hate twitter

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

important to clarify ur jokes

yah u dont want tnat milkfat

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

TRUMP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

yah u dont want tnat milkfat

:hai:

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

triple sulk posted:

thank you, I was mostly joking but appreciate not taking discussion to an awful place

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

brugroffil posted:

you're like a reverse oracle

stop predicting bad things can't possibly happen

i do it just to annoy you brugoffil

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's going to be real interesting to read what the history books say about this period in time in about 30-40 years.

Well, provided that Trump doesn't nuke us all into oblivion before the end of his first (and hopefully only) term.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

kids are fuckin terrible and i really am not looking forward to 2nd gen millennials/gen z/whatever the gently caress they are being the new boomers

ok

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

:bahgawd:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
14 year old is gay and stupid, so what

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

obamacare so good idiots dont know what it was like before where there was nothing but privatized hc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

ur always thinkin' of others

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

14 year old is gay and stupid, so what

don't sign ur posts

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Imagines a 60yr old turdfuZz

Lol thats gonna own

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
twitter is just the precursor to our future VR social media platform implanted in our loving eyeballs, where we'll have the thoughts of people we hate injected into our minds at a fantastic rate in between our endless jerkoff marathons

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

ur always thinkin' of others

:3:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

"conservative gay" is the biggest paradox when mike pence wants to electrocute your balls til you're straight or whatever

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mike pence hosed a horse

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

or was it the other way around

either way, piss tape is real

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

15 year old gay person with horrible opinions and little intelligence identifies with evil flower badguy from video game about how maybe people shouldn't be poo poo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Sometimes in my job I'll spend time in operating rooms. I've seen docs put little kids faces back together after car wrecks and attacks, seen them heal years old wounds on diabetics, reconstruct the faces of cancer survivors who've had massive tumors removed. All kinds of stuff. Miracles.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

Sometimes in my job I'll spend time in operating rooms. I've seen docs put little kids faces back together after car wrecks and attacks, seen them heal years old wounds on diabetics, reconstruct the faces of cancer survivors who've had massive tumors removed. All kinds of stuff. Miracles.

modern medicine is a wonder and i'm gonna be sad to see people who don't deserve to lose their health insurance lose their health insurance

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

15 year old gay person with horrible opinions and little intelligence identifies with evil flower badguy from video game about how maybe people shouldn't be poo poo

conservative, yeah

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

NecroMonster posted:

Game is pretty good tho

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

"conservative gay" is the biggest paradox when mike pence wants to electrocute your balls til you're straight or whatever

hey as long as mike pence gets to touch some balls to remind him of his equine boyfriend

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i am honestly surprised(and happy) about that. i would assumed she would have wormed her way in somewhere into the trump admin. i guess even they realize that she is loving idiot who is sometimes useful.

brugroffil posted:

Can't stop thinking today about my friend, who has a genetic autoimmune disorder that cropped up recently, and his son, who has his own ultra-rare genetic disorder (like maybe a couple dozen people in the country have it) who will both require lifelong care and how the lifetime caps will bankrupt and then kill them. Or my other friend's kid who was born with cystic fibrosis who will suffer the same fate.

What I'm saying is I won't be surprised if more people snap as they and their loved ones die so that some rich gently caress can buy a bigger boat.

yeah :( i was born with a lot of stuff too and got extreamly lucky that my dad had a great job with great insurance and obamacare has kept me on it beyond the cut off point for now but i worry poo poo will get bad soon. its a extreamly small company and the boss will probaly close up and there goes the insurance.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

TMMadman posted:

It's going to be real interesting to read what the history books say about this period in time in about 30-40 years.

Well, provided that Trump doesn't nuke us all into oblivion before the end of his first (and hopefully only) term.

Really looking forward to my kid not understanding why I fly into an unquenchable rage whenever she asks for help with her American history homework

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

person with sephiroth avatar "uh der i think we should drop a meteor on the planet"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah :( i was born with a lot of stuff too and got extreamly lucky that my dad had a great job with great insurance and obamacare has kept me on it beyond the cut off point for now but i worry poo poo will get bad soon. its a extreamly small company and the boss will probaly close up and there goes the insurance.

maybe i'm wrong but i think right now is still like 9:30pm est on nov 8th. the realization of a likely future is only vaguely setting in

12-1am is when the bill is actually passed

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Really looking forward to my kid not understanding why I fly into an unquenchable rage whenever she asks for help with her American history homework

And then just as suddenly, you go into a thousand yard stare and start muttering about the horrors of the meme wars.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

NecroMonster posted:

person with sephiroth avatar "uh der i think we should drop a meteor on the planet"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

most of trump's base probably doesn't really watch tv, or at least tv that would even provide them with whatever fake news they wanna hear. they get vague rumblings from chain emails or from their friends and relatives. once the ahca passes and they realize how hosed they are, someone might get pissed

but the gop will just blame the democrats so who knows

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

midgar seemed pretty miserable, sephiroth was probably doing them a favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

And then just as suddenly, you go into a thousand yard stare and start muttering about the horrors of the meme wars.

"but these are really good memes" on a yellow flag with a frog on it

• Locked thread