Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Petiso posted:

New Xenoverse content include Trunks' Genkisword:

I think they've also confirmed Saiyan Tails and Majin Forehead Symbol for humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm glad they're making all this cool extra costume stuff for XV2 so we can all use it in XV3 when they recycle the game's assets again

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

I think they've also confirmed Saiyan Tails and Majin Forehead Symbol for humans

i thought tails was a fox

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

I really hope the Tail isn't just a static object

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Reinanigans posted:

Male power fantasies and conservatism go together like :kiss:

Also a lot of anime fans are conservative because of that whole "social anxiety" business.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Pureauthor posted:

Bring on Xenoverse 3 and the main plot of fixing Bad Timelines in Super instead of Z.

They need to make the entire premise about having to kill the good guys when things go too well for them in fights they were meant to lose.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

One of the bad timelines is the manga.

"I don't know how, but Goku knows how to use hakai. WE HAVE TO STOP HIM."

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

"Wait, Goku was MEANT to bring back Freeza? That's not a bad timeline?"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it definitely is a bad timeline

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
No Future Trunks to save us, worst of all world's.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Cassa posted:

No Future Trunks to save us, worst of all world's.
There's Time Patrol Trunks!

Unfortunately he's like the most incompetent Future Trunks variant. Poor guy doesn't even know how to speak properly.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
So are they doing anything to fix the disparity of having two Future Trunkses in Xenoverse with the whole Zamasu arc (since it was supposed to be the same person originally) or are they just sweeping that whole business under the rug?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Momomo posted:

So are they doing anything to fix the disparity of having two Future Trunkses in Xenoverse with the whole Zamasu arc (since it was supposed to be the same person originally) or are they just sweeping that whole business under the rug?

The ending of Xenoverse 2 involves the Supreme Kai of Time considering letting Trunks have a lovely timeline to himself so probably they'll just ignore it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Raxivace posted:

There's Time Patrol Trunks!

Unfortunately he's like the most incompetent Future Trunks variant. Poor guy doesn't even know how to speak properly.

HEY!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Momomo posted:

I still like to think the extra Future Trunks that was created when Beerus and Whis stopped Zamasu got sent to Chronos as a favor by them so he the normal Future Trunks and Mai can live their live in peace in that timeline without the other Trunks showing up.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Rirse posted:

so Future Trunks can live in peace

:lol:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Rirse posted:

I still like to think the extra Future Trunks that was created when Beerus and Whis stopped Zamasu got sent to Chronos as a favor by them so he the normal Future Trunks and Mai can live their live in peace in that timeline without the other Trunks showing up.

That's kinda what I took from it, too.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Loose titles for upcoming episodes:

Episode 98 (9 July)

"Uncertainty! Universe(s) In Despair!"

Episode 99 (16 July)

"Krillin's Raw Power!"

Episode 100 (23 July)

"Awakened Berserk Warrior Goes Wild!"

Episode 101 (30 July)

"Here Comes the Warrior of Justice!"

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Darko posted:

Episode 100 (23 July)

"Awakened Berserk Warrior Goes Wild!"

It's going to be Roshi's fault

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Hell yeah Krillin gets an episode

Oh no what if 18 dies

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kelp Plankton posted:

Hell yeah Krillin gets an episode

Oh no what if 18 dies

in this tournament where you can't kill people?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Blockhouse posted:

in this tournament where you can't kill people?

You get disqualified if you kill, doesn't mean it won't happen

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kelp Plankton posted:

You get disqualified if you kill, doesn't mean it won't happen

I doubt anyone is stupid enough to break the rules of the tournament ran by the all-powerful ruler of reality and his identical twin future brother

And if they did it wouldn't be like three episodes in

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Don't you get vaporized if you get knocked off the edge?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
It's finally Kriller time. :black101:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Neo_Crimson posted:

Don't you get vaporized if you get knocked off the edge?
it looks like that but you just get sent to another dimension

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rangpur posted:

it looks like that but you just get sent to another dimension

I can't believe HFIL is canon

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

I doubt anyone is stupid enough

See, this is your first mistake.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Blockhouse posted:

I doubt anyone is stupid enough to break the rules of the tournament ran by the all-powerful ruler of reality and his identical twin future brother

And if they did it wouldn't be like three episodes in

think about what you're saying. now think to you a year back. if you told him "hey goku resurrects freeza and dooms at least 5 universes to utter annihilation to satiate his fight lust" would you have said "i doubt goku is stupid enough to do something like that..."

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I kinda want Frieza to violate the rules immediately and get disqualified. Then we never have to bother with him again.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Condiv posted:

think about what you're saying. now think to you a year back. if you told him "hey goku resurrects freeza and dooms at least 5 universes to utter annihilation to satiate his fight lust" would you have said "i doubt goku is stupid enough to do something like that..."

People keep saying this, but all the universes were gonna die anyhow.
Really goku's fight boner should be thanked for saving billions of people. He saved one additional universe from destruction.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I really don't want to read episode titles anymore, I'd rather just be surprised, because Toei is actually doing a pretty fantastic job writing these episodes.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
There is no way any entire universe is getting erased for good.

There shall be a happy ending there always is.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Monaghan posted:

People keep saying this, but all the universes were gonna die anyhow.
Really goku's fight boner should be thanked for saving billions of people. He saved one additional universe from destruction.

Zeno is very absent minded. If Goku didn't remind him he might have left everyone be for millions of years.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Universe 7 fails at the last second. Goku's lost, all these universes are going to be destroyed. Goku tries to bargain with the Zenos, and gets nowhere. Suddenly Frieza steps up, makes an impassioned speech about life and stuff, and convinces the Zenos to spare the universes. Everyone is convinced Frieza's finally coming around.

Actually, he just wants a bigger empire to rule when he kicks these two little assholes off their thrones and vaporizes their corpses.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Why does one zen-o copy the other? Why is it embarrassed when it gets it wrong? Is it worried its plan to kill all mortals will be found out?

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

reignofevil posted:

The consistently garbage Universe 9 is probably getting the shaft.

Denim Avenger
Oct 20, 2010

Excelente

notaspy posted:

Why does one zen-o copy the other? Why is it embarrassed when it gets it wrong? Is it worried its plan to kill all mortals will be found out?

I think it's present Zeno copying future Zeno. Zeno is a little kid, so once future Zeno explains that he's old by 17 years or whatever, he becomes the big brother of the two.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

reignofevil posted:

I used to think that, then everyone and everything Future Trunks knew and loved was erased from reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's not fair to use future trunks as a comparison point because his life is suffering

having two at once in his new timeline has surely doomed it to an even worse fate

• Locked thread