Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

How does this thread run wild and free with 500 posts an hour and the lol the is shut down?

did you lose control of your english at the end there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zyla posted:

did you lose control of your english at the end there?

Answer botch

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Origami Dali posted:

is there a downside to legalizing heroin really

you literally dont come back from heroin

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah maybe the dems should've tried harder beyond "more of the same" and "check my website"

"bing bing bong bong"
"vote for me and all of your wildest dreams will come true"
"they don't make hair gel like they used to"

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Burt Sexual posted:

How does this thread run wild and free with 500 posts an hour and the lol the is shut down?

superior posters

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

Answer botch

what is "the lol the"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mr. Sharps posted:

superior posteriors

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Skyl3lazer posted:

Maybe we should choose a popular politician then? Like how is this a counterargument, it's like saying Hillary was as good as anyone else running because they were always going to demonize the Democrat. Yes, they will, so don't give them someone who is already a loving demon.

Trump 2018

Harry Reid was a very popular target of attack by the right, especially Fox. How have things improved for the democrats since he left office and is no longer in the spotlight?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Zyla posted:

there arent any popular democrats

Hmm this seems like something we should have addressed in the past 6 years instead of high fiving ourselves over demographics and its her turn while getting annihilated at every level of government

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Hmm this seems like something we should have addressed in the past 6 years instead of high fiving ourselves over demographics and its her turn while getting annihilated at every level of government

yuuuup

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zyla posted:

what is "the lol the"

We

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Origami Dali posted:

lots more great jazz drummers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
work sent me home due to a bad cut on my middle finger. i may not survive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i bought dynasty warriors on steam because of your thread

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

I don't understand you kids and your slang and your rap music

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

good decision

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Reality Winner posted:

work sent me home due to a bad cut on my middle finger. i may not survive.

middle finger is pretty vital in the dark days to come

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Someone replace that head with the peckerwood bird

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOliyWHagQA

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

Burt Sexual posted:

Did your fingat slip?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Origami Dali posted:

it's feasible criminalizing it does make someone somewhere think twice about getting hooked.

but yeah i think it's fine to draw a line at heroin for legalizing drugs.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah maybe the dems should've tried harder beyond "more of the same" and "check my website"

The "check out my website" line was the worst thing I had ever heard in a general election debate from a Democratic Party candidate (in the "winning over voters" category, not the policy category). Also, it raised my expectations of visiting that website sky high. I thought when I visited it, it'd better be good at answering any question I had about Clinton's policies at all, sure to offer at least a "Maybe?" like a Magic 8-Ball, but it came up short

Edit: Cat with a magic 8-ball YouTube video

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 03:43 on Jun 23, 2017

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

which one, 8XL? its really good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

The "check out my website" line was the worst thing I had ever heard in a general election debate from a Democratic Party candidate (in the "winning over voters" category, not the policy category). Also, it raised my expectations of visiting that website sky high. I thought when I visited it, it'd better be good at answering any question I had about Clinton's policies at all, sure to offer at least a "Maybe?" like a Magic 8-Ball, but it came up short

Edit: Cat with a magic 8-ball YouTube video

in fairness, she and sanders both gave substantive policy speeches but they were often (always?) preempted for empty donny podiums lol

Clinton was a terrible communicator, but her platform was out there. As opposed to Donny's whose platform was ???? and "GET THEM OUT OF HERE!"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

Did your fingat slip?

I'm ESP so give me a break.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Burt Sexual posted:

I'm ESP so give me a break.

Hi espn

I am CNN. The most trusted faaaaaaart

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skA1jSjLiik

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donald interrupted his own rally for ~*~*~~*~*economically anxious*~*~*~~*~* americans to talk about hair spray like the effete Manhattanite daddy's boy he is

imagine if clinton, sanders, or obama had done that. donny did that and it was still the most substantive policy position he ever gave because now we definitively know he doesn't like the new hairsprays

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Zyla posted:

there arent any popular democrats

good (maybe okay at best) news is there aren't any popular republicans either

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thatim posted:

Hi espn

I am CNN. The most trusted faaaaaaart

Mods?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

zen death robot posted:

look the republicans dominate because people are dumb as poo poo and think the tax cuts are good for everyone this isn't gonna change anytime soon

If the dems only would run a cool candidate. It would open the eyes of everyone and communism will arive

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

GIMME DAT MUSEU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bump_fn posted:

which one, 8XL? its really good

yeah, i was actually hoping it would go on sale and boom, summer sale. im so tired of winning

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Al! posted:

yeah, i was actually hoping it would go on sale and boom, summer sale. im so tired of winning

Thank Trump pls

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

protip: use the dudes with the things first

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

zen death robot posted:

they'll gut Medicaid and no one will bat an eyelash anywhere because at least no one told them to stop rollin coal yeee haw

Did you edit this?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

its really good. theres also a new samurai warriors thats focused on the sanada and its really good too

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

zen death robot posted:

they'll guy Medicaid and no one will bat an eyelash anywhere because at least no one told them to stop rollin coal yeee haw

Lol

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Cutting medic-ade is the quickest way to accelerate

Quicker than cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bump_fn posted:

its really good. theres also a new samurai warriors thats focused on the sanada and its really good too

im salty because i had a really huge save file that died when my harddrive failed and i dont wanna grind again yet

• Locked thread