Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

as long as we're talking about trending, can we all agree that anyone who owns a fidget spinner deserves to be thrown into a giant pit

Does the pit have spinners? You know that would probably be pretty hard even if they were the plastic ones. Imagine if those spinners were all tungsten? gently caress that might kill me! Is that what you want? Oh you said a spinner I'm safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan
How dare you talk about Mein Führer that way

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

Jimmy Dore loving owns.

I'm a patreon of Jimmy, he's a good man. Kinda disagreed with his latest video about the UK apartment fire. Seemed kinda whiney and obvious to go "*Everyone* needs great free housing!" Also seemed to me like the guy he showed that was in tears was putting on a bad acting job for the camera but Jimmy was eating it up.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

KingShibby posted:

How dare you talk about Mein Führer that way

whoa another SAS poster

hey Shibby can you tell these guys that 4chan didn't buy out this account and I've always been this big of an rear end in a top hat? tia

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

like how dumb do u have to be to think pizzagate is real or that alex jones is a legitimate source

<------------------- This loving dumb guv'nor

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol Alex jones got he kids taken away he's so insane lol lol owned I wonder if Ts made the CPS call on them

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

like how dumb do u have to be to think pizzagate is real or that alex jones is a legitimate source
"Conspiracy of Silence" by Neal Marshad and Donna Olson, Yorkshire Television, 1994. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-IZS8uKYo

A true story about sex, child abuse, murder, and drugs, covered up by authorities. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson.

Some of the emails in the podesta leak:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052 "We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613 “tempting assortment of cheeses”, “do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?”

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492 “Last night was fun”, “still in torture chamber”

Watch Netflix's "The Keepers" to see a protected pedophile ring in Baltimore.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
holy lol you think pizzagate is real lol take your fluoride prevention pills kids

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

quote:

I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them.

:chanpop:

I'm a believer

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Heh... what did I expect from someone that worships the pedophile prophet Muhammad :rolleyes:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

holy lol you think pizzagate is real lol take your fluoride prevention pills kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a59kELCi0Gk

I go with Chapo Trap House's view on Pizzagate.

it's fake. But the clintonites are "backbiting", "cowardly", "Weirdos" , "Who have no idea what the rest of the world is like". So they make their own bed with this poo poo, and it's comical.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The_Cack posted:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613 “tempting assortment of cheeses”, “do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?”

Pretty damning stuff imo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

Heh... what did I expect from someone that worships the pedophile prophet Muhammad :rolleyes:

you slandering huma again bitch ?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what the gently caress

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

you slandering huma again bitch ?
Anthony Weiner... also a pedophile... see a pattern yet retard?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The_Cack posted:

I don't have archives did you actually lose a toe to a shark

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please dont shoot up pizza places just because you heard on twitter that its the gateway to a pedophile kingdom imo at least scope the place out before you go in guns blazing

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

VikingSkull posted:

I don't have archives did you actually lose a toe to a shark
No that was Shivadas making a joke probation

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The_Cack posted:

No that was Shivadas making a joke probation

oddly not as funny as the real thing would have been

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

are you implying Jews are pedophiles or something ...? Typical alt right

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe he's saying all pedophiles are jewy kind of a flipped take on the subject

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

Drink that government water, yum yum says Flint, MI residents

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
they're putting jewish pedophiles in the water in flint holy poo poo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Drink that government water, yum yum says Flint, MI residents

have you figured out who did 9/11 yet ? Those brain pills from Alex jones should help

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

are you implying Jews are pedophiles or something ...? Typical alt right
I'm implying that pedophilia is rampant among U.S. Congressmen

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Robo Reagan posted:

they're putting jewish pedophiles in the water in flint holy poo poo

they're putting chemicals in the water that turn the drat pedophiles jewish!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

I'm implying that pedophilia is rampant among U.S. Congressmen

lol you actually believe this .

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol you actually believe this .
lol you think that the ruling class only fucks you figuratively :frogbon:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

VikingSkull posted:

I have a 4cyl Ranger atm lol

I'm sorry about your turn of fortune. Honestly. I'm a Mustang guy and beat off multiple times to the 413 max wedge article in Mopar Monthly or whatever from 1999.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm so progressive I'm going to deny that child sex rings often crop up within government elite cabals lol

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Power, money and influence seem to drive certain types of people into moral gutters. It's not unique to any sect.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ahh the Alex jones freaks are here , next they will tell us of the lizards

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

The_Cack posted:

lol you think that the ruling class only fucks you figuratively :frogbon:

When do I get my date with Kamala Harris then?!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bholder posted:

Spunky and Porat are obvious trolls though, their stories are not even consistent.

Lol you thought Spunky was a troll

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

scrubs season six posted:

I'm sorry about your turn of fortune. Honestly. I'm a Mustang guy and beat off multiple times to the 413 max wedge article in Mopar Monthly or whatever from 1999.

poo poo, that Ranger is exactly what I wanted

gonna turn it into a prerunner prolly

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

have you figured out who did 9/11 yet ? Those brain pills from Alex jones should help

Saddam Hussein did it, says the same people who tell us Russia elected Trump

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sph is a p obvious troll but its like goddamn i come back after 3 days and he's made another 1000 posts so at what point does your dumb irony not matter anymore and you're just another crazy conservative

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jose posted:

he's insanely american its great. it took a couple of hundred years but america finally got the president that represents it best

I was just scrolling past this looking for something else but I had to stop and say: lol.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Lol you thought Spunky was a troll

Hey, its captain racist wassup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY