Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Sloober posted:

Well you see when you call a racist piece of poo poo out for being a racist, it is in fact YOU who is the racist

wait

are you

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

maskenfreiheit posted:

Apparently Trump doesn't just play golf

Bodyshaming aside, I do enjoy getting reminded so forcefully that, for a notorious bodyshamer and fatshamer himself, Trump is rather weirdly ~thicc~

And I mean that in the sense of that the way his body is proportioned is quite very much so weird to me. He's stored his weight in odd ways, as far as I can tell.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Javes posted:

I love as soon as he hears the word 'healthcare' Chuck immediately starts packing up his things and gets the gently caress out there lol what a coward.

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/877994824779022336

it makes me depressed that i was able to spot exactly where in DCA this was - he's booking it for the TSA checkpoint.

(It'd be hilarious if they had tickets and followed him to the gate)

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

skylined! posted:

anthony anderson, popular black comedian and cast member of comedy show blackish, is their spokesperson

he is a black man who often calls out racial injustice on his television show

ergo,

Not just a comedian, he is also one of the reasons Law & Order should never have been cancelled.

:doink:

Cancelled, but never forgotten.
:lol:@ Anthony Anderson a racist. Christ almighty.

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 23, 2017

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

EugeneJ posted:

Remember when her mom tried to purge the early internet of Fake Nudes

I don't remember that but your post did make me remember Poison Ivy III and I'm glad of it

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna call my senators but I know this travesty is going to pass.

And GOP will ride a wave and gain a filibuster proof majority in the senate in 2018 :negative:

Violator
May 15, 2003

KickerOfMice posted:

Not just a comedian, he is also one of the reasons Law & Order should never have been cancelled.

:doink:

Cancelled, but never forgotten.
:lol:@ Anthony Anderson a racist. Christ almighty.

What the hell are you talking about? L&O cancelled?!

Edit: O.G. L&O was cancelled in 2010? What the gently caress? I never watched any of the SVU or spinoff horse poo poo so I didn't know those were the only versions still on the air.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

skylined! posted:

wait

are you

what

Is joke friend, for real you can assume that if a trumper is calling someone racist its because someone had the gall to call them out for being a racist piece of poo poo like they are

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Sloober posted:

Is joke friend, for real you can assume that if a trumper is calling someone racist its because someone had the gall to call them out for being a racist piece of poo poo like they are

I misread, for i am a tired

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

I can really appreciate here how it is necessary to specify twice, that not he, but MY WIFE is the only one that would lower themselves to buy toilet paper.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Violator posted:

Edit: O.G. L&O was cancelled in 2010? What the gently caress? I never watched any of the SVU or spinoff horse poo poo so I didn't know those were the only versions still on the air.

A sad day for all fans of police procedurals. Here's hoping we get a reboot like we do with everything else.

I feel your pain, dude. :(

I only ever watched L&O because I'm hardcore and drama is for suckas. :colbert:
vvvvvv

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 23, 2017

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

My grandma loves the gently caress out of Blue Bloods, which is essentially "cops are good" the show

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Violator posted:

You watch your mouth. CI has Raul Esparza, which justifies its existence single-handedly.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

maskenfreiheit posted:

Isn't he afraid of depleting his life energy ??

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

You watch your mouth. CI has Raul Esparza, which justifies its existence single-handedly.

for like, one episode

his bread and butter is svu

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

Cage match vs. Odafin Tutuola.
Takin' bets now.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

HOLY poo poo WHAT DID YOU GUYS JUST DO tearing disabled protesters out of their wheelchairs?? What the gently caress??

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

for like, one episode

his bread and butter is svu

...son of a bitch.:psypop:

In my defense, I'm in New York and I'm jetlagged.

KickerOfMice posted:

Cage match vs. Odafin Tutuola.
Takin' bets now.

I mean, I love Barba, but that's just not a fair match dude.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Caedus posted:

HOLY poo poo WHAT DID YOU GUYS JUST DO tearing disabled protesters out of their wheelchairs?? What the gently caress??

Hello, I think you meant to write an e-mail to the US Capitol Police, but you accidentally made a post on a dead gay comedy forum instead.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
*90% of me wants to believe that's just to stop Law & Order chat.

But please, elaborate.

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015

maskenfreiheit posted:

My life is not better because I know what kind of underwear Trump wears.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Caedus posted:

what episode was this again?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Caedus posted:

30% of the country, including infirm old boomers who are too fat, doubtlessly cheered and love it because Americans are beasts.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

/

business hammocks posted:

30% of the country, including infirm old boomers who are too fat, doubtlessly cheered and love it because Americans are beasts.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Violator posted:

SVU is a lovely melodrama more than anything else. Sadly, it's still quite popular.

I loved watching classic Law & Order, though. I also enjoyed Criminal Intent because Vincent D'Onofrio is pretty awesome. But nothing beats the original at its peak.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

NikkolasKing posted:

SVU is a lovely melodrama more than anything else. Sadly, it's still quite popular.

I loved watching classic Law & Order, though. I also enjoyed Criminal Intent because Vincent D'Onofrio is pretty awesome. But nothing beats the original at its peak.

:getout:

Yeah SVU on the tail end is pretty goofy.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Throwing Turtles posted:

My life is not better because I know what kind of underwear Trump wears.

Here, maybe this will help.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LOL, if you think that Joe Biden does not go commando at all times

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The only guns I want to see on our streets, in the hands of our kids, are these guns!

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

business hammocks posted:

The only guns I want to see on our streets, in the hands of our kids, are these guns!

:heysexy:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

So I looked up what the gently caress he was talking about

https://twitter.com/SarahZuks/status/877908699171364864
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.a41bdb5e56e5

quote:

Dozens of people protested the newly proposed Republican health-care legislation outside the Capitol Hill office of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Thursday — a demonstration that resulted in the arrest of 43 disability advocates.

U.S. Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki said officers warned the demonstrators to “cease their unlawful activities” or risk being arrested. Those who did not comply were arrested and charged with crowding and obstructing.

The protest, organized by the disability advocacy organization ADAPT, was intended to pressure McConnell and other Republicans not to cut Medicaid funding.

The protesters staged a “die-in” in front of the office, with many of the protesters in wheelchairs removing themselves from the chairs then lying on the floor.

My personal opinion is that doing that in a hallway is a bad idea, like if there was a fire or a bomb threat or something. There's no way they got a permit for that, I can't imagine they let people do indoor protests.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Hollismason posted:

LOL, if you think that Joe Biden does not go commando at all times

The look on his face is that of a man who has been told that he has to start wearing underwear, and is none too happy about it.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
The only reason I still put up with The Flash's bullshit is because of Jesse L. Martin

KickerOfMice posted:

:getout:

As a kid, my parents always watched SVU with me in the room, and when I think about it it's pretty hosed up that I could watch it with them but when they watched the Imperfect Cell Saga (DBZ) I was outta there

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Grapplejack posted:

My personal opinion is that doing that in a hallway is a bad idea, like if there was a fire or a bomb threat or something. There's no way they got a permit for that, I can't imagine they let people do indoor protests.

People are fighting for their lives. This is not the time to be polite.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Grapplejack posted:

We all knew what he was talking about, and you are a bad person.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

maskenfreiheit posted:

Also, lol, look how long his hair is in back when it's not combed up over the top. Jesus, he must be bald as a cucumber under there.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Petr posted:

Also, lol, look how long his hair is in back when it's not combed up over the top. Jesus, he must be bald as a cucumber under there.

I'm legit unconvinced that this isn't just a photo of somebody's grandma playing tennis with trump's face and maga hat photoshopped in.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Grapplejack posted:

Theyre lucky people arent trying to murder them to prevent a vote in self defense yet.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

KickerOfMice posted:

Goofy?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grapplejack posted:

Na that kind of protest is what America should be all about.

• Locked thread