Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

phasmid posted:

Settle down, y'all. Trump's fine.

fine and thicc as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

poo poo, that Ranger is exactly what I wanted

gonna turn it into a prerunner prolly

That's good. I mean turning a 4 cyl ranger into something else is probably one of the few non depressing things you can do with them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hey, its captain racist wassup

Hmmm, said by the man (you) probed multiple times for racism... Interesting, but not surprising.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Saddam Hussein did it, says the same people who tell us Russia elected Trump

we were better off when you were gone .

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Piss de Bundy posted:

we were better off when you were gone .

He's right, though? :confused:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I have a 4banger Focus and I've been driving 4cyl cars so long that on the rare occasion I drive the jeep, I feel like I've got unlimited power due to 6cyl.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

He's right, though? :confused:

not even close

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

I'm so progressive I'm going to deny that child sex rings often crop up within government elite cabals lol

Well first they tried writing articles about how pedos are actually cool and shouldn't be persecuted but nobody bought it so now they have to deny that the politicians are pedos at all.

scrubs season six posted:

Hmmm, said by the man (you) probed multiple times for racism... Interesting, but not surprising.

To dumb dumb liberals dissenting opinions are racism apparently, I wouldn't consider it real racism tbh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The same outlets beating the Russia drum now were beating the Iraq drum last decade

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

That's good. I mean turning a 4 cyl ranger into something else is probably one of the few non depressing things you can do with them.

the 2.3 in the Ranger is a really good engine though

after driving a Hemi Ram for a decade paying nothing for gas and having 4 spark plugs instead of 16 to change is like a bonus

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

The same outlets beating the Russia drum now were beating the Iraq drum last decade

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-concedes-russia-meddled-campaign-denies-changed-result-201048140.html

cant imagine why

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Skypie posted:

I have a 4banger Focus and I've been driving 4cyl cars so long that on the rare occasion I drive the jeep, I feel like I've got unlimited power due to 6cyl.

4 vs 6 doesn't inherently mean much though. A 4 cyl focus ST is a rocket and a 6 cyl Hyundai is probably going to be fairly turdlike. My TT6 F150 is fairly quick but a naturally aspirated F150 6 is a turd.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

"There is no requirement in international law that the United States (or any nation) seek permission to initiate any war of self-defense.[26] "The United States government has argued, wholly apart from Resolution 1441, that it has a right of pre-emptive self-defense to protect itself from terrorism fomented by Iraq."

Lmao, America hell yah

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

theperminator posted:

Well first they tried writing articles about how pedos are actually cool and shouldn't be persecuted but nobody bought it so now they have to deny that the politicians are pedos at all.

To dumb dumb liberals dissenting opinions are racism apparently, I wouldn't consider it real racism tbh

Whats the definition of real racism?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Whats the definition of real racism?

What you did lol. Pretty apparent there chief

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if milo the pedophile is still loving little boiz

milo the hero of kekistan

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

4 vs 6 doesn't inherently mean much though. A 4 cyl focus ST is a rocket and a 6 cyl Hyundai is probably going to be fairly turdlike. My TT6 F150 is fairly quick but a naturally aspirated F150 6 is a turd.

Oh, yeah. But I was driving a 2000 Saturn SL1 for a few years, and the Focus is as bare bones as you can get. drat thing has crank windows in the back seats! My coworker has a 2017 Focus that's automatic with a turbo and it has some get up and go.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

So, what. Are you saying Iraq was behind 9/11?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

So, what. Are you saying Iraq was behind 9/11?

i thought israel did it?

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
"The government would never lie to us!!" - Piss De Bundy, Known Retard and pedophile apologist

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Piss de Bundy posted:

i thought israel did it?

Naw. Netanyahu just wants to start a war with Iran and make us finish it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

"The government would never lie to us!!" - Piss De Bundy, Known Retard and pedophile apologist

im sorry ur upset over pizzagate, maybe try and stop the imaginary pedos that haunt ur life

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

phasmid posted:

Naw. Netanyahu just wants to start a war with Iran and make us finish it.

we should let him start the war then take away his nukes and military support just to see what happens i bet the curb your enthusiasm theme would start playing

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

im sorry ur upset over pizzagate, maybe try and stop the imaginary pedos that haunt ur life
lol you believe everything you are told

you are a good little slave :frogbon:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

i dont know what you're even talking about, who told me anything? did somebody tell me something? i wasnt listening.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

the 2.3 in the Ranger is a really good engine though

It's a good engine in terms of being cheap and reliable.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What you did lol. Pretty apparent there chief

Are your multiple racism probes real racism? Or are you just misunderstood?

What was racist about my last probe?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The_Cack posted:

Lol chalk another tard up to the pizzagate list.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Get an avatar and stop triple posting you dumb motherfucker

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

fine and thicc as hell

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

This was really uncalled for

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

puked and also lolled

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

phasmid posted:

Settle down, y'all. Trump's fine.

This squabbling should never happen in a world with spinners and strawberry soda.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jun 23, 2017

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The_Cack posted:

Get an avatar and stop triple posting you dumb motherfucker

Lol triple posting as an insult

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

The powerful thighs of a powerful man. The kind of loving gams that say "welcome to America bitch, I'm the loving president"

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jun 23, 2017

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Lol triple posting as an insult
"dumb motherfucker" was the insult :frogbon:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

The_Cack posted:

Said the guy who just blindly copy pasting the rumor he heard off reddit.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

:lol:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol reminder spunky along with prorat think pizzagate is real and hahahaha

I'm 10 pages behind but no I don't. It's probably just cocaine not kids. Yeah it's def coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Spunky and Porat are obvious trolls though, their stories are not even consistent.

My story has been consistent since the first GOP debate when I knew Trump was going to win the nomination within the first 5 minutes. That was the moment I put on the hat.

I don't remember seeing you in CPAM so maybe you should quit talking out your rear end... or should "arse" or whatever you crooked teeth European/Scandinavian scum say.

• Locked thread