Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cubone posted:

holy moley what a good game you got there

:wth:

You see them naked and they have no genitals. not a dick between them. no balls either. Nier is pretty depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Of course I still shower with my dad.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I have No Dick and I must Cum

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

i only play dota, op

u should play natural selection twohahadsfklasf :suicide:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Moon Atari posted:

You see them naked and they have no genitals. not a dick between them. no balls either. Nier is pretty depressing.

my whole life I've been lied to by video games, I don't know why I thought this one would be different

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I check this "sale" every year and I'm still convinced the "my wallet" stuff has to be a joke. Almost all the games seem to be roughly the same prices with the same discounts as before the sale. Also most games that have the best discounts are poo poo. Am I missing something?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jim Barris posted:

I have No Dick and I must Cum

Is this not normal?

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
I got the DLC for This War of Mine. I want to see how the children react to me constantly murdering people to take their stuff.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
pay less for the privilege of mashing buttons to amuse yourself while you slowly slip off into oblivion having accomplished nothing else

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

good that this is only second sequel cos "democracy 4 africa" would have been unbelievable as a title

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i bought the lord of the rings game and ill probably never play it :cool:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ayn Randi posted:

good that this is only second sequel cos "democracy 4 africa" would have been unbelievable as a title

I appreciate the effort muchacho

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I check this "sale" every year and I'm still convinced the "my wallet" stuff has to be a joke. Almost all the games seem to be roughly the same prices with the same discounts as before the sale. Also most games that have the best discounts are poo poo. Am I missing something?

Modern steam sales blow. It used to be that there was a limited number of things on sale for a limited time and the titles would rotate throughout the sale. Usually there'd be a good mix of getting relatively recent releases for a bit off, getting last years games really cheap, and anything older than that would be like 5 bucks. Sales were worth looking forwards to, now they just slap like 30% off on everything and once you've had a quick glance around there's no reason to revisit the sale.

Im guessing they changed the format cause they make more money this way but IMO it sucks.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Pay full price for the Friday the 13th game. gently caress this sale.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Modern steam sales blow. It used to be that there was a limited number of things on sale for a limited time and the titles would rotate throughout the sale. Usually there'd be a good mix of getting relatively recent releases for a bit off, getting last years games really cheap, and anything older than that would be like 5 bucks. Sales were worth looking forwards to, now they just slap like 30% off on everything and once you've had a quick glance around there's no reason to revisit the sale.

Im guessing they changed the format cause they make more money this way but IMO it sucks.
People say this but every time there is a big sale I always get like four or five things I wanted for a price I find reasonable. I paid 15 dollars for Mafia III earlier today and 5 dollars for Ys: Origins. That's a good deal!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

...and the pitch! posted:

You have a chance to murder me. You can't afford to pass up this opportunity.

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Picked up vermintide. Looked at the dowload size and played bf1 instead.

Cant wait to stab some rats tomorrow

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Jim Barris posted:

People say this but every time there is a big sale I always get like four or five things I wanted for a price I find reasonable. I paid 15 dollars for Mafia III earlier today and 5 dollars for Ys: Origins. That's a good deal!

I have Ys I, Ys II, and Ys: The Oath in Felghana and one day I will actually play them.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If you murder a Chad named Slowpoke it might be me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm going to buy all the crusader kings 2 dlc and then never play it

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

numberoneposter posted:

i bought the lord of the rings game and ill probably never play it :cool:

:same:

Also transistor

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
3DMark for $4.50. Not bad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Autism Sneaks posted:

Or don't, it sucks

Any game that lets you painstakingly create a stellar empire of racist space donkeys and take them to the final frontier couldn't be that bad imo.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

is tropico 5 worth it if i already have tropico 4 :sax:?

tropico 4 is better but if 5 costs like $5 it's worth playing for the era system

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.
Is Nier the one with 12-year olds in mini-skirts?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Boz0r posted:

Is Nier the one with 12-year olds in mini-skirts?

that's your desktop

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm going to buy all the crusader kings 2 dlc and then never play it

I bought CK2 last year and every time I try to play it, my eyes glaze over and I forget everything and close it

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

really queer Christmas posted:

Buy nier automata you dorks

I don't like bullet hell games. Even ones with sexy protags.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Just wait till its free in the humble bundle.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Steam is selling garbage games I would never buy for $5 like Abzu which I get for free on PSN every month.

PC gaming sucks some rear end

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Don't do this unless you like janky garbage fyi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Skypie posted:

I bought CK2 last year and every time I try to play it, my eyes glaze over and I forget everything and close it

yeah same i'm sure buying all the dlc will help with that lol

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

Bought Genital Jousting, money well spent

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

mystery fluid posted:

Picked up vermintide. Looked at the dowload size and played bf1 instead.

Cant wait to stab some rats tomorrow

I have played way to much of this game but hey I had fun. Make sure you grab the quality of life modpack for it.

Also why does steam sell anime streams now?

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

FinnDiesel posted:

Bought Genital Jousting, money well spent

lol that game isn't available for us Australians because our government is a crotchety old fuddie duddie :frog:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

HOLY poo poo YOU CAN BUY ANIME ON STEAM :frogsiren:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/589880/Ghost_in_the_Shell/

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

extra stout posted:

Shadow of Mordor is a very good singleplayer game that breaks all Tolkien lore then oddly enough within the game has detailed flowers named in actual Sindarin, and a world that looks like a good Tolkien world. It's good despite the fact that you play an overly powerful ghost man of vengeance.

The sequel is coming soon and will probably be good but who knows because they're selling $100 GOLD ARMOR editions already

I don't know a single thing about LotR so I'm glad the Lore takes a backseat for that Gameplay

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Steam took away being to able to keep gift copies you purchased in your inventory :sigh:

I usually buy 20 copies of Daikatana and slowly dole them out over the year like some really lovely Santa Claus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Guess everyone is getting Garfield racing

• Locked thread