Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ime atnig pizza right now and i say lol thanks john

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Dang them some bad post up yar

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Prorat posted:

That was the moment I put on the hat.

I bet it was like when you get a wing cap in mario 64 but it never runs out

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
ITS MY MUTHAFUCKIN FURFDAY BITCHEEEEEEEEEEECHY

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I believe the emails are actually about cheeses and pasta just as they appear on the surface, but they're all so out of touch that they've forgotten what human beings actually sound like when they converse.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

I bet it was like when you get a wing cap in mario 64 but it never runs out

Very similar, truly magical. I suggest everyone try it at least once. Launch yourself into the enlightened reality of dealing through strength or get crushed every time.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i have the hat and it only gets me yelled at by rainbow haired chicks at the mall

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAwYodrBr2Q

woooooooo blazed to be fuckers

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
johnny cash bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The other Trump thread needs another title. Maybe "post in this thread everytime you lose an election" ?

Mods please change thread title TIA

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

nobody cared who i was until i put on the hat

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ugh I literally feel nauseous

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNXtjGY_Us

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNXtjGY_Us&t=413s

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
All Hail Roman Catholic Subsidiary!!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Trump might not be fine guys.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...g-a7804001.html
:ohdear:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Whats your takeaway from this article?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Whats your takeaway from this article?

A washed up out of touch loser with no money for his fimilie and the kidds desperately trying to stay relevant

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol his latest pirate movie is hot garbage and he has to beg people in that article to go see his apparently unwatchable artsy movie

He's finished

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

A washed up out of touch loser with no money for his fimilie and the kidds desperately trying to stay relevant

Different article. Yahoos serving up hot Russian scoops straight from Donny's twitter and a five month old intelligence report

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

that ain't johnny cash

this is johnny cash

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

so does he hate Lincoln or what is he saying here

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Different article. Yahoos serving up hot Russian scoops straight from Donny's twitter and a five month old intelligence report

Is... Is this it? Is trump stumped??

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

VikingSkull posted:

so does he hate Lincoln or what is he saying here

If I had to guess I'd say he doesn't know (or maybe just didn't consider) what Lincoln was about or what kind of a dumb weirdo Booth was, but he knows that people are super mad about Trump and calling for his death is popular and has few repercussions.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Bholder posted:

Said the guy who just blindly copy pasting the rumor he heard off reddit.
Blindly copy pasting huh... Did you look at any of those links or is this just your knee-jerk reaction? Conspiracy of Silence predates reddit btw :frogbon:

And everyone should watch "The Keepers" unless you think Netflix is also in on the pizzagate conspiracy

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Bholder don't you live in England? You should know better than most not to outright dismiss a conspiracy of the sort

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

Bholder don't you live in England? You should know better than most not to outright dismiss a conspiracy of the sort

that's not a conspiracy though Britain has always been like that

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Lol trump fine

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
It happens all over the world: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

Listen and believe :frogbon:

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
So did Hillary just go back into the woods after focus groups reacted negatively to her covfefe tweet

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

it very much was and still is a conspiracy. police were dropping investigations and high level media members were quashing the story outright.

bholder I'd appreciate your goon-on-the-street perspective

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Admitting that pizza gate has any validity would mean it's detractors would have to come to terms with voting for and/or liking a bunch of disgusting pedophiles. It's not like the republicans are innocent in this either because actual convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert was a buddy of Podesta and there was an email or two implicating him in some shady poo poo. But the repubs didn't have their email server compromised, and the Hastert thing was largely swept under the rug. There is a bipartisan consensus on kiddy diddlin, but no one is willing to tear these assholes to shreds.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Why is it always desolate islands filled with the inbred that turn out to be pedophile hellscapes? What's that (also British controlled iirc lol) desolate island with like 50 people on it that the government banned diplomats from taking their kids to because everyone on the island is a known child molester

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Stop turning me on with this picture, thanks.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

it very much was and still is a conspiracy. police were dropping investigations and high level media members were quashing the story outright.

bholder I'd appreciate your goon-on-the-street perspective

sir I was trying to make fun of the British

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

sir I was trying to make fun of the British

remember brexit? thats when i finally knew trump was on the path to victory

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

SlipkPIe posted:

So did Hillary just go back into the woods after focus groups reacted negatively to her covfefe tweet

They reeled her back in and are changing the bait.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This is pretty good but I'm pretty sure there's still room to add a "people of wallmart" skidmark or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Are your multiple racism probes real racism? Or are you just misunderstood?

What was racist about my last probe?

So you're as racist as me you're saying?

Wow. A whole week to contemplate where you went wrong and you can't come up with why you're a racist poo poo head.

Mods? This guy is irredeemable

• Locked thread