Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So you're as racist as me you're saying?

Wow. A whole week to contemplate where you went wrong and you can't come up with why you're a racist poo poo head.

Mods? This guy is irredeemable

Why don't you cry and report me some more little baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Harrower posted:

Admitting that pizza gate has any validity would mean it's detractors would have to come to terms with voting for and/or liking a bunch of disgusting pedophiles. It's not like the republicans are innocent in this either because actual convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert was a buddy of Podesta and there was an email or two implicating him in some shady poo poo. But the repubs didn't have their email server compromised, and the Hastert thing was largely swept under the rug. There is a bipartisan consensus on kiddy diddlin, but no one is willing to tear these assholes to shreds.

Counterpoint: anybody who thinks the pasta email is about kiddy diddlin has a broken hyperpartisan brain.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
He's fine!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

runupon cracker posted:

Counterpoint: anybody who thinks the pasta email is about kiddy diddlin has a broken hyperpartisan brain.

I looked at their "evidence" for about five minutes when it was first happening and their poo poo made Apollo hoaxers look intelligent and well informed.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Why don't you cry and report me some more little baby.

If the report function isn't used for blatant racism, I don't know what its there for :confused:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If the report function isn't used for blatant racism, I don't know what its there for :confused:

Is this all you're going to post about now, or can we get some more of your hot takes on pizzagate

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Is this all you're going to post about now, or can we get some more of your hot takes on pizzagate

Yah the DNC is filled with disgusting pedophiles, such as Anthony Wiener and Jeffrey Epstein

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd post the freakazoid Tony Podesta's art collection but I'd probably get banned for it, because he's a gross motherfucker

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hahaha is your guys super power like sixth sense but you see pedos everywhere ? You're so weird , like who thinks about pedos all day lmao pizza gate lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

hahaha is your guys super power like sixth sense but you see pedos everywhere ? You're so weird , like who thinks about pedos all day lmao pizza gate lol

Uh, ya'llz the one asking me directly about Pizzagate.

I'm not concerned. Christian morality is coming back big, and with the flaming sword of justice, we shall smite little poo poo stains and their degenerate hanger-ons, such as yourself

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*whisper yells * no you won't , you'll yell impotently about something stupid and get probated or banned, crusader boy

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Hahaha you think your pedophile politicians are going to save you lololol

Seriously when was the last time they did anything for the public good? God drat!! lol

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Uh, ya'llz the one asking me directly about Pizzagate.

I'm not concerned. Christian morality is coming back big, and with the flaming sword of justice, we shall smite little poo poo stains and their degenerate hanger-ons, such as yourself

And you think foreigners are gonna bring isis to the us lol.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah the DNC is filled with disgusting pedophiles, such as Anthony Wiener and Jeffrey Epstein

John pedoesta

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
take ur meds you sound like this

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd post the freakazoid Tony Podesta's art collection but I'd probably get banned for it, because he's a gross motherfucker

Why don't you also report Snatch duster for posting shirtless children in the Trump thread? Could it be you are protecting pedos when they support Trump?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Why don't you also report Snatch duster for posting shirtless children in the Trump thread? Could it be you are protecting pedos when they support Trump?

Why don't you meditate on the fact that Trump is the most powerful man alive today and you're a loser by all metrics

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why don't you meditate on the fact that Trump is the most powerful man alive today and you're a loser by all metrics

So you admit it. You do protect pedos within this thread just because they support Trump. You are a sick person

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

Lmao that's amazing

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So you admit it. You do protect pedos within this thread just because they support Trump. You are a sick person

Instead of preaching to Trump, the most powerful man in existence, on how he should be different, you should be thinking "How can I be more like Trump myself"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Instead of preaching to Trump, the most powerful man in existence, on how he should be different, you should be thinking "How can I be more like Trump myself"

*stops drinking alcohol*

*wears too big of a tie*

*inherits millions from dad*

okay i've done it

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I just wish I had his impeccable dress sense.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Did you know your username is the anagram of Chunky Shy Poops ?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Did you know the most powerful man alive hosed his own daughter

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I happened to see my dad's old copy of the art of the deal on the bookshelf when I was visiting the folks last weekend and read it on a lark, it's actually pretty good and puts a lot of his decisions and way of thinking in perspective. He's obviously got a gift for knowing a bad deal, it's a good thing he pulled us out of the lovely deals where the elite were straight up trying to sell us out like transpacific and the Paris agreement. Of course China loving loved the agreement, it amounted to "you guys all agree to stop competing with us"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

*stops drinking alcohol*

*wears too big of a tie*

*inherits millions from dad*

okay i've done it

Trump has been thinking big his entire life and now he's the most powerful man on the planet. You on the other hand, well, lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I happened to see my dad's old copy of the art of the deal on the bookshelf when I was visiting the folks last weekend and read it on a lark, it's actually pretty good and puts a lot of his decisions and way of thinking in perspective. He's obviously got a gift for knowing a bad deal, it's a good thing he pulled us out of the lovely deals where the elite were straight up trying to sell us out like transpacific and the Paris agreement. Of course China loving loved the agreement, it amounted to "you guys all agree to stop competing with us"

Funny thing is Trump is not even following his own advice

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah it's pretty amazing how far money will get you despite everything else.

Meritocracy lol *appoints son-in-law to fix the Middle East*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Trump has been thinking big his entire life and now he's the most powerful man on the planet. You on the other hand, well, lol

ahh yes, you, who knows me and who I am. who am, mr? please elaborate for the crowd. go on.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

ahh yes, you, who knows me and who I am. who am, mr? please elaborate for the crowd. go on.

You are not Trump, that makes you irrelevant

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You can't ignore me forever bholder!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We need more priests ITT.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Toadvine posted:

You can't ignore me forever bholder!

Are you Trump?

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Piss de Bundy posted:

Omg... lol *wipes tear away* I knew you couldn't come up with anything :frogbon:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

rekt

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Morons still think Trump is powerful haha. Like you do know the cloud people are really the ones in charge right? You can't possibly think their automata has any power right?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 23, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

Are you Trump?

Well I am fine

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ahh yes , a very racist cartoon , fitting for the bad trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot