Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I wonder if this is to provoke a huge counter reaction and get so much publicity that the prosecutors will have an impossible time finding jurors for the retrial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wouldn't a judge just make the decision then?

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

signalnoise posted:

Bill Cosby presents: "How to get off"

:wiggle:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I said come in! posted:

Bill Cosby is a rapist and I don't care what the courts say. They got it wrong.

OJ did nothing wrong

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

COMRADES posted:

Wouldn't a judge just make the decision then?

No.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I mean surely there's a procedure for if they can't decide on jurors to pick. :shrug:

Not like the courts will be all "well shucks I guess that's that then let's go home everyone."

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Also, accusing Cosby of rape at the height of his popularity would be like accusing Cheryl Tiegs of forcefully giving you a blowjob plus sucking down your load. It may not have been your idea but what are you complaining about, just enjoy it.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well but he knocks you out first so you can't even claim that much.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Also, accusing Cosby of rape at the height of his popularity would be like accusing Cheryl Tiegs of forcefully giving you a blowjob plus sucking down your load. It may not have been your idea but what are you complaining about, just enjoy it.

thats a bad thing

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

thats a bad thing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Bill Cosby being a rapist was okay because he did some good things I guess!!!
That's not what that post is saying.

ButtHate
Sep 26, 2007
maybe the worst gimmick a comic ever had

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nope but it's definitely the thesis statement of this awful, awful article!!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Given your track record on being able to discern what posts are saying forgive me if I'm skeptical

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Bill Cosby is being demonized for being a decades-long serial rapist but I don't think the question should be, "well what did he do to be caught now" but instead "what is Hollywood like that this behavior was pretty much known and he assumed he could get away with it (did get away with it)". in all likelihood Cosby is the tip of of a rich rapist iceberg and its in the best interest of those people for the accusations against him to be discredited and Cosby himself to go away quietly

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pom-lSLgQ

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Bill Cosbo raped my rear end

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also I'm turning 35 soon and have managed to never sexually assault someone, let alone be accused of it. Maybe I should run some seminars.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 23, 2017

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
30 KOs and the man never even boxed

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

T.S. Smelliot posted:

30 KOs and the man never even boxed

lol

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

T.S. Smelliot posted:

So this whole poo poo show is a sham? Not in the "so what he's a rapist" sense but everyone knew about this poo poo for like the last 4 goddamn decades but NOW they're going after him because....? Who did he piss off and what did they want from him?

It started when a comedian, Hannibal Buress, joked about it during a set. It got traction and victims started coming forward.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-hannibal-buress-cosby-joke-20151231-story.html

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

It seems like it was a known thing in Hollywood, kinda like Eddie Murphy hooking up with transsexuals and everyone just kept their mouths shut because you don't fuxx with Cosby

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lmao who defends this guy is it other black people who think it's racism or is it other rapists?

Hey hey hey

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
hey hey hey

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I'm friends with a black dude on fb who posts lots of weird alex jonesy type stuff, including articles with titles like "COSBY VERDICT: NOT GUILTY!!" from realtruthnews.ru or whatever

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

Lmao who defends this guy is it other black people who think it's racism or is it other rapists?

Hey hey hey

Do you not remember the OJ trial? EVERYONE knew the motherfucker did it, it all still came down to a race thing I don't know why you'd think this would be any different

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo go watch Chappelle's Netflix bit about OJ, it's funny as hell

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

signalnoise posted:

Bill Cosby presents: "How to get off"

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
cumskin feminism trying to keep the black man down

smh keep bustin up that chiffarobe

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Les Os posted:

Bill Cosby is being demonized for being a decades-long serial rapist but I don't think the question should be, "well what did he do to be caught now" but instead "what is Hollywood like that this behavior was pretty much known and he assumed he could get away with it (did get away with it)". in all likelihood Cosby is the tip of of a rich rapist iceberg and its in the best interest of those people for the accusations against him to be discredited and Cosby himself to go away quietly

what's the question, it's been public knowledge for decades that Hollywood shields its high-profile rapists and pedophiles, they've never bothered with even the kind of token effort DC makes to sweep that poo poo under the rug. They don't need to bother.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jun 23, 2017

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Do you not remember the OJ trial? EVERYONE knew the motherfucker did it, it all still came down to a race thing I don't know why you'd think this would be any different
Those blacks have all the advantages in the criminal justice system.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

And like I said this sort-of poo poo happens a lot. Any successful kid's actor you see on TV? Odds are way better than not that the kid is getting raped on the regular by producers/executives.

Dan Schneider is so openly touchy with children that if he was literally any other profession he would have been fired/jailed by now. Google search him and see how images of him creepily touching Nickelodeon
starlets come up. Theres a number of accounts of his foot fetish and how part of the audition process for his Nick shows involves taking off your shoes.

Its basically an open secret that the guy is a pedophile who has a casting couch and no one cares

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
There isn't a big enough :ughh:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

It's great because bill cosby poo poo all over most black people but as soon as he actually got in trouble, he couldn't pull out that race card fast enough

Also maybe YOU should pull your drat pants up, Bill

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Those blacks have all the advantages in the criminal justice system.

Can you clarify what you're trying to say here? If you're accusing me of saying OJ got off because "blacks have it easy in the criminal justice system" you're being willfully obtuse at this point

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Can you clarify what you're trying to say here? If you're accusing me of saying OJ got off because "blacks have it easy in the criminal justice system" you're being willfully obtuse at this point
No, you aren't saying it, just implying it. It's "a race thing" right?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
T.S. Smelliot's avatar and posts line up more or less exactly how you expect they would.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Holy gently caress his balls are the size of Mars and Jupiter

Big as the loving swing of Tiger Woods

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

No that's not at all what I was saying or implying, it very much was a racially charged issue because it was about a very popular at the time black man getting what was perceived as a raw deal and it came to symbolize a microcosm of race relations in the United States at the time , the black guy being thrown to the wolves AKA the white dominated state and it was seen as a small victory for blacks when he was successfully acquitted by a black lawyer no less? If pointing that out constitutes racism for you I don't know what to tell you man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

FactsAreUseless posted:

normally T.S. Smelliot is a retard but I don't really see where you're going with this

• Locked thread