Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'm in a private Facebook group called "military landlords" and it's the mommest thing ever. It's for people who own property near military bases / are or have a spouse in the military. I'll see if I can dig up any gems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It's been a goddamn riot watching you grow from old cole to new cole. I like it.

Concur. You're becoming ok in my book, Cole.

Mostly.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Zeris posted:

I'm in a private Facebook group called "military landlords" and it's the mommest thing ever. It's for people who own property near military bases / are or have a spouse in the military. I'll see if I can dig up any gems.

poo poo I want a invite.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

Mom Chat topics: cutting wine with orange juice, getting into an mlm scan, starting a 96 month lease on an Audi so that oval office Susan sees that we're richer

I just bought my first Scentsy Consultant Package! Can't wait to rake in the cash.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mad Dragon posted:

I just bought my first Scentsy Consultant Package! Can't wait to rake in the cash.

Tons of the other wive's in my previous units were into that and other crap like Mary Kay ("I'm an independent consultant!"), made my wife disgusted because they are so obviously scams

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not now honey, mommy just took a valium and has a date with her giant black bzzzzz before passing out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

TBeats posted:

look buddy

she wasn't divorced

she was separated and they are trying to make it work now.
Cole's magic cum saves marriages.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1y_q36-mJQ&t=8s

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If I'm loving my wife, she's high 24/7, if I forget to wash my dick then do a piss test would that explain me popping positive?
Asking for a friend.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

If I'm loving my wife, she's high 24/7, if I forget to wash my dick then do a piss test would that explain me popping positive?
Asking for a friend.

Lmao

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LingcodKilla posted:

Asking for a friend.

Your bull shouldn't have trouble passing his piss test. Funny you call him your friend, though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

👀

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Your bull shouldn't have trouble passing his piss test. Funny you call him your friend, though.

BERTH ELL PUP

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

Chief is helping me with my career.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MA-Horus posted:

BERTH ELL PUP

If ever a good thing came from reddit it was that

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It's been a goddamn riot watching you grow from old cole to new cole. I like it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

Asking for a friend.

Lmao what the gently caress

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

Cole's magic cum saves marriages.

After getting through with Cole, she decided her ex wasn't so bad after all.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Arc Light posted:

After getting through with Cole, she decided her ex wasn't so bad after all.

Still got mine though

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ugh i had the freakiest nightmare. The us got into a dumb war and i got recalled back to active duty somehow.

The war idea didnt bother me it was getting involuntarily recalled that really bothered me.

I had just gotten back to my ship and was packing all my poo poo in my bunk when i woke up and realized i was dreaming.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 23, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

TBeats posted:

I had to go to medical at a NOSC and it's a conversation I only heard the first part of .... I hope it was a joke but you never know.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Looks like Party Down is on YouTube. Go watch it now. First episode is the best one lmao

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Dude came by the house soliciting for "care packages for the troops." I told him I wasn't interested.

Fukken lol if you think I'm gonna buy that scam, rear end in a top hat. The only care packages deployed troops get that aren't from friends and family come from church groups who fill boxes with poo poo they couldn't give the homeless.

What the gently caress am I going to do with an audiobook on loving cassette tape? One that clearly was originally purchased in 1993, no less, and had been sitting in the "free!" section of a used bookstore since 1994.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Looks like Party Down is on YouTube. Go watch it now. First episode is the best one lmao

Party Down is good stuff

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

orange juche posted:

Ugh i had the freakiest nightmare. The us got into a dumb war and i got recalled back to active duty somehow.

The war idea didnt bother me it was getting involuntarily recalled that really bothered me.

I had just gotten back to my ship and was packing all my poo poo in my bunk when i woke up and realized i was dreaming.
I feel like getting recalled to AD could be kind of fun, because you could have National Guard levels of DGAF and everyone would understand.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Party Down is good stuff

Holy poo poo I forgot all these amazing one liners

I don't want you serving them two jiggers

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'd signed up for a free trial if Starz through amazon a few months back just to watch Party Down again.

When it got pulled from Netflix years ago I'd only just started the 2nd season and had never finished :argh:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Ran a 5k-10k every single day this week :gibs:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

TBeats posted:

Still got mine though

:hfive:
Hit it and quit it.
Not even throwing shade here, that's the way to do it.

Woof Blitzer posted:

Teflon Don please seek help for your self destructive behaviors.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Woof Blitzer posted:

Why

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

TBeats posted:

how'd i miss that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEG2VTHS9yg

piss test on monday.

quaaack

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I had to go to medical at a NOSC and it's a conversation I only heard the first part of .... I hope it was a joke but you never know.

If it was NOSC medical then, yes, that story is probably 99% a real thing someone did.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Since I am getting a gun I decided to look at Puerto Rico Gun laws and lol:

quote:

Licensing process[edit]
Individuals who wish to purchase a firearm to keep at home (known as a license to possess, or licencia de posesión de armas) must be 21 years or older, be a US citizen or legal resident of Puerto Rico, never have renounced US citizenship, not be under a restraining order, submit a notarized application, three character references from individuals who are not close relatives of the applicant, proof of non-delinquency in child support payments, fingerprints, photographs, and pay a $100 fee. The license holder is limited to possessing two firearms (there is an exception for firearms acquired through inheritance), purchasing up to 50 bullets per year per firearm possessed, and may only purchase ammunition of the firearms' caliber. If any of the bullets are used or lost, police authorization is required in order to replenish them. After the license is granted, the police are authorized to "passively, without disturbing the peace and tranquility of the individual under investigation or violating the privacy of the home"[4] continue investigating the license holder to ensure that no false information was provided by the applicant during the application process. The license must be renewed every five years by submitting a sworn statement and paying a $100 fee.

The government issues different licenses for those who wish to engage in hunting or target practice. These other licenses require additional fees and relax restrictions on the number of firearms and bullets the license holder may possess. Applicants for a concealed carry permit are required to testify before a judge that they fear for their safety or have a legitimate need to carry a firearm.[5] Carrying a firearm without a license is considered prima facie evidence of intent to commit a crime.

Despite these restrictions, in 2014 there was a 56% increase in the number of licenses issued compared to the previous year. The police attributed the increase to the people's desire for "more protection."[6]

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Academy

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ElMaligno posted:

50 rounds per year per gun. Wow.

No you cannot stay current on your firearm gently caress you.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Met the neighbors at my new apartment today. One answered the door shirtless... And has a "White Pride World Wide" tattoo on his chest. So that's a thing.

ElMaligno posted:

You getting that 10/22 takedown?

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jun 24, 2017

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

You getting that 10/22 takedown?

Yeah, I'm going to a gun shop tomorrow and browse some guns.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

orange juche posted:

My reoccurring (now every 1-2 months, thanks time) Army nightmare follows this series of events: things didn't work out, I'm magically back in (lol RE4 code what), and one of or several of these conditions apply: 1) I'm in the wrong uniform (usually DCUs) that have either the wrong rank or I'm missing something critical like uh, boots. 2) My orders are cut wrong, and my rank going back in is wrong 3) We're deploying soon and I need to get to the motorpool, but nobody can tell me where it is. The end part is me always being unable to locate a Clothing & Sales, the S1 shop, or the motorpool. So I spend the majority of the nightmare frantically looking for something I can never find, getting constantly stopped by NCOs because I'm hosed up and in the wrong uniform/rank.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'd signed up for a free trial if Starz through amazon a few months back just to watch Party Down again.

When it got pulled from Netflix years ago I'd only just started the 2nd season and had never finished :argh:

Watch American Gods too. The season just finished.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"I'm done with school! I can go back to working my way through Murder She Wrote!"

*Looks

"Fuckayou Netflix!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Vasudus posted:

My reoccurring (now every 1-2 months, thanks time) Army nightmare follows this series of events: things didn't work out, I'm magically back in (lol RE4 code what), and one of or several of these conditions apply: 1) I'm in the wrong uniform (usually DCUs) that have either the wrong rank or I'm missing something critical like uh, boots. 2) My orders are cut wrong, and my rank going back in is wrong 3) We're deploying soon and I need to get to the motorpool, but nobody can tell me where it is. The end part is me always being unable to locate a Clothing & Sales, the S1 shop, or the motorpool. So I spend the majority of the nightmare frantically looking for something I can never find, getting constantly stopped by NCOs because I'm hosed up and in the wrong uniform/rank.

Something along those lines is pretty much what my most frequent nightmare was. Haven't had it in years, but the base ingredient for every single one, without loving fail, would be missing my cover outdoors and being just far enough away from my cover that it wouldn't be feasible to just go back and grab it, so I'd be getting "the look" from every passerby.

The dumbest loving boot thing to dream about.

• Locked thread