Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xelkelvos posted:

I would very much like to know what this is from.

World of Wolfram, starring a young Ed Balls ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

obviously not since they keep voting for the republican healthcare plan

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think 2DCAT should anonymously leak to the press about our stupid President.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Justice should still be pursued because holy poo poo this was the biggest security breach in the history of western democracy.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

It seems unlikely no one checked with Heller before he went out. Either they released him because they have 50 committed yes votes without him or they know the bill is going down and they're putting it up so people can vote against it. I suspect the former as I find it hard to believe McConnell would burn Ryan after Ryan whipped all those vulnerable seats into a Yes.

the only reason i'm thinking the second one of those is possible is that within this hypercomedy era the funniest and dumbest explanation has usually been correct

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

syscall girl posted:

from a certain point of view he was the only person in star trek

he was the only one that didn't use the teleporter

yes he did

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

which ones voted for it

lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a helpful bear posted:

World of Wolfram, starring a young Ed Balls ?

here's the ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U&t=324s

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im gay

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

the croquet pro is definitely paul rudd from forgetting sarah marshall

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Main Paineframe posted:

they don't believe that people will be denied healthcare

either because they think any and all analysis of the effects of the bill are just liberal fake news, or because they think people won't be denied healthcare just because they lose their insurance

It's because Republicans think insurance doesn't matter, if you're sick you just go to the emergency room to get patched up and if you can't pay whatever.

This is the argument against healthcare I got from my arch-conservative history professor in college and it seems like the general attitude.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

I would very much like to know what this is from.

return of the king extended edition

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what an annoying twitter account (I checked and, yes,my monitor is 'on')

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no need to brag

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fuses don't tick, Ben

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

2DCAT posted:

Tromp is literally the dumbest adult I have ever talked to. Have you ever spoken with those people who try to pretend that they know everything and cut you off mid sentence to try and finish what you're saying with the question "oh, so what you're saying is..."

That is Tromp, and every time I had to respond with, no, what I'm actually trying to say is...

I honestly don't know how he's managed to do anything in life.

:swoon:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How can you be happy with Trump as President?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:lol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nuclearmonkee posted:

lord of the rings directors cut

aw nuts

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Montasque posted:

Ann Coulter is far and away the most racist person on the 'mainstream' far right. Much more so than Hannity or Limbaugh. She advocates genocide to protect the AMERICAN race.

bill maher the n-word guy used to date her

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

what an annoying twitter account (I checked and, yes,my monitor is 'on')

he's had good stories in the past, it's just nothing matters.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

return of the king extended edition

Bilbo Bongins

Weedgalf the Green

Maryjane Brandydank

Peregrin Toke

Vapolas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nichael posted:

Justice should still be pursued because holy poo poo this was the biggest security breach in the history of western democracy.

i dont care about justice 4 our sham elections because the people who actually deserve it wont get it but the russia thing is a good way to keep the republicans scream machine bogged down

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Typo posted:

do the democrats understand

Probably not

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i already told him the real thing so no more weed/lotr jokes/puns please be respectful

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Potli, son of Nug

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

yes he did

look i'm just trying to ignite controversial discussions that are in my wheelhouse

of course he did but he probably used it less than anyone else because he was averse to the philosophical implications of it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/878345097296969735

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Something Scalice will never feel comfortable saying again.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

Bilbo Bongins

Weedgalf the Green

Maryjane Brandydank

Peregrin Toke

Vapolas

Sarumaaaaaaaan, pass the Doritos Cool Ranch

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i dont care about justice 4 our sham elections because the people who actually deserve it wont get it but the russia thing is a good way to keep the republicans scream machine bogged down

well, yeah, that too.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

he's had good stories in the past, it's just nothing matters.

most of the stuff he's done the tick thing for have been major comey stories so him doing it again is good

would be hilarious is comey had tapes of the conversations right after trump said he didn't

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TMMadman posted:

I think 2DCAT should anonymously leak to the press about our stupid President.

I'm fairly certain that anyone who has interviewed trompf has already come to the same conclusion, unless they too are idiots.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

lord elbongd of rivendank

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

syscall girl posted:

look i'm just trying to ignite controversial discussions that are in my wheelhouse

of course he did but he probably used it less than anyone else because he was averse to the philosophical implications of it

i just wanted an excuse to post a picture of pimp bones

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

he got so fat, very :sad: what a mess

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im gonna go ahead and assume :megaman: keeps saying tromp because w/e electronical poo poo that might check to make sure hes not sharing secrets can be fooled by changing spelling trivially

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Lord Spliffron

• Locked thread