Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Hi, triple sulk. How are you doing today? Ed Balls-ishly, I hope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

amnesiac is probably their best album tbqh. the songs on it are loving incredible live

I was going to disagree with this but you're probably right

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

what a lovely candidate. id absolutely vote for the death party

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

go read the pitchfork review of kid a if you never have

hell yeah

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Joementum posted:

the review that launched a thousand lovely music blogs

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I mean she's not wrong but it's not like this observation is surprising

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

where the gently caress was this a year ago?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

link 4 da lazy
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/6656-kid-a/

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
why don't ppl just listen to music instead of reading about others opinions on listened music to decide what is their best culture fit?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
like that's the Twitter equivalent of someone who may stayed following politics and was like DID YOU KNOW? AMERICA IS SYSTEMICALLY RACIST??

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i';m streamin it

they're chanting "ohhh jeremy corbyn" lmao amazing

i saw em at coachella and Thom started doing a creepy german voice towards the end for no real reason. it owned

may i haff zee next patient, plees

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

fits my needs posted:

why don't ppl just listen to music instead of reading about others opinions on listened music to decide what is their best culture fit?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone knows music attained perfection with 80s hair metal bands. :colbert:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gringostar posted:

Um I think you'll find she was a flawless candidate and that it was America who wasnt good enough

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Hillary tweeted.

Now half the thread will poo poo itself again. Pretty sure the only thing that can kill this thread is Hillary.

And the FBI

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nice

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

fits my needs posted:

No u

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Thatim posted:

Hillary tweeted.

Now half the thread will poo poo itself again. Pretty sure the only thing that can kill this thread is Hillary.

And the FBI

this post sucks man!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

NecroMonster posted:

ministry is one of the best bands ever and they produced that pile of utter nonsense and it's loving great it's drat good

did you ever hear that surgical meth machine album he did a little while ago. it's basically psalm 69-era ministry but 25% stupider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLJYs_rOpbk

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thatim posted:

Hillary tweeted.

And the FBI

mods change my name to FBI CURES POSTING tia

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

That DICK! posted:

this post sucks man!

I need to make my quota

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

amnesiac is probably their best album tbqh. the songs on it are loving incredible live

lol no it's actually ok computer by a country mile

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:thurman:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

syscall girl posted:

*glides past on heelies* actually its Pablo Honey

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fits my needs posted:

it's an issue of time and exposure.

it's real hard to like something (or hate it even) if you don't know it exists at all. and listening to new music requires more time and effort than listening to something you already love.

so it becomes necessary to find an access point for music you've never heard before, it doesn't matter what that access point is (Radio or music stations that play music related to stuff you like, without simply repeating the same things over and over. music critics. or the best one: a good friend who's tastes you respect are all very helpful).

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

s t r e e t

s p i r i t

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Oh no Hillary tweeted.

Everone we love is still gonna die.

Some lovely republicans have held out for some concessions but that poo poo will be passed.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

syscall girl posted:

A country mile that leads to a short driveway, at the end of which is The Bends

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Amnesiac is extremely good though and I personally like it a bit more than Kid A.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

s t r e e t

s p i r i t

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thatim posted:

Hillary tweeted.

And the FBI

also, it's like she's daring republicans to pass this poo poo so it kills off a ton of them....

:q:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gringostar posted:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
every song on in rainbows is a Grade A Banger.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

also wait they're mad at him because he's NOT showing trump allies blatant favoritism?

Part of it seems to be he's been ordered to gut the state dept. but is like, reviewing positions & taking his time & poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster posted:

it's real hard to like something (or hate it even) if you don't know it exists at all. and listening to new music requires more time and effort than listening to something you already love.

so it becomes necessary to find an access point for music you've never heard before, it doesn't matter what that access point is (Radio or music stations that play music related to stuff you like, without simply repeating the same things over and over. music critics. or the best one: a good friend who's tastes you respect are all very helpful).

or you know just use Spotify or whatever maybe? pandora? we aren't cavemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NecroMonster posted:

pandora one loving owns for this, it's five bucks. Plug in the weirdest person you like to listen to and let the magic happen

• Locked thread