Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

"Keep it puuuuure Donny, you know what you have to do"

e: Ed Balls doesn't give a drat about lineage though, it's all about them titties

Qurnah has issued a correction as of 01:23 on Jun 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Qurnah posted:

So was the school any good in an academic sense?
It seems it failed because they overreached economically from what I can gather from searches.

College, how do?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

the case hinges on whether buying a barn to start courses in craft woodworking was a valid investment for the college

and, yes, that's the most Vermont thing possible

i got bored and look it up and it basically looks like a trump delegate that does this for fun spent as much time as humanly possible digging up dirt and this was all they could find??

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7XwCsx4fs

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
let him who hasn't fudged a number here and there on a loan application cast the first stone

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

the case hinges on whether buying a barn to start courses in craft woodworking was a valid investment for the college

and, yes, that's the most Vermont thing possible

okay but was she using taxpayer money to rent out the barn to herself and charge people $20,000 a year for barn membership

no? well gently caress off then

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Qurnah posted:

It seems it failed because they overreached economically from what I can gather from searches.

yeah, her plan was to expand to attract more students, it didn't work and the college folded.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

let him who hasn't fudged a number here and there on a loan application cast the first stone

definitely not the president of the united states. hed never do that.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Qurnah posted:

the school is also co-owned by a VT republican but this loan is pretty much jane sanders' fault

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

holy smoke that's strange

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mp5 posted:

does anything matter yet

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

anime was right posted:

i got bored and look it up and it basically looks like a trump delegate that does this for fun spent as much time as humanly possible digging up dirt and this was all they could find??

pretty much

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

yeah, her plan was to expand to attract more students, it didn't work and the college folded.

ya sounds like she made a dumbass mistake. idk anything about loan laws so i hope it wasnt criminal but rip if it was.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

im sorry but this just seems so quaint in the Trump Era

oh, a loan? was it from shady russian interests? no? well who gives a poo poo then

a co-chair for the Vermont Trump campaign

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the only crime in Jane sanders taking out a loan is if she intended on paying it back

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it seems like no one cares at all

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

okay but was she using taxpayer money to rent out the barn to herself and charge people $20,000 a year for barn membership

no? well gently caress off then
:byodood: racsexism!

(a woman is going to get arrested and not bernie)

anime was right posted:

ya sounds like she made a dumbass mistake. idk anything about loan laws so i hope it wasnt criminal but rip if it was.
the co-owner of the school, a VT republican, is trying to make it criminal

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54KIIYq6p10

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Loan was unusually large given the amount of collateral the college had, it was so big that it bankrupted the institution when they couldn't pay it back, making people suspicious of why it was approved.

After the loan was approved, the college started paying a local woodworking school owned by the Sanders' daughter via the school as part of a partnership with it.

quote:

Prosecutors are also looking into allegations that Sen. Sanders' office inappropriately urged the bank to approve the loan, Politico reported.

quote:

Brady Toensing of Burlington, the man responsible for the claims filed to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, was a chairman for the Trump campaign in his state.

There's stuff here that legit looks baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

:getin: so much for that purity test Bernie or Busters wanted so bad :fork:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Not american, but doesn't this like, de-legitimize the 2016 election officially because the voter records were hosed with?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Im excited for shocking 2017 twist finale where investigators stumble on Bernard's dungeon where he's kept his child bride sex slaves for 20 years.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

:byodood: racsexism!

(a woman is going to get arrested and not bernie)

the co-owner of the school, a VT republican, is trying to make it criminal

Well then, gently caress him and gently caress the banks while we're at it.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Bernie Would Have Won???????

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tithin posted:

Not american, but doesn't this like, de-legitimize the 2016 election officially because the voter records were hosed with?

what does it mean to delegitimize an election

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

he looks familiar :thunk:

ah yes

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hilarious but not plausible take: actual case of predatory lending

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

tithin posted:

the voter records were hosed with in 2004 and any charges filed were dropped and now we have a kangaroo election

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
jane sanders is basically the bad guys from Fargo S3. stockpiling cash via shady loans to save her and her bougie husband from the mongul hordes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadwing posted:

Bernie Would Have Won???????

see you in court, the security of our woodworking classes are at stake

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

did you know that Bernie's wife... is also a Berniebro???? :eyepop::eyepoop::eyepoop::eyepoop:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

what does it mean to delegitimize an election

Render it null and void

Like, I'm not invested in getting rid of trump or anything (this poo poo is hilarious to watch and nothing matters™ but that actually seems like a good reason to have a do over when you've got falsified voter records?

deathbysnusnu posted:

Im excited for shocking 2017 twist finale where investigators stumble on Bernard's dungeon where he's kept his child bride sex slaves for 20 years.

Madeline McCann finally found

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Chris James 2 posted:

There's stuff here that legit looks baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

:getin: so much for that purity test Bernie or Busters wanted so bad :fork:

lol the case is going nowhere, but go ahead and continue to be mad about Bernie for some reason if you want

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hillary won

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

no one has the right to be as good as DDL was in that movie. there ought to be a law against it.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
the two no tengo dineros

im not sure which is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxIGe1oOJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2Xy2cbcWA

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

lol the case is going nowhere, but go ahead and continue to be mad about Bernie for some reason if you want

We would think but its 2017 and all

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GrimGypsy posted:

hillary won

http://i.imgur.com/DIjY9Uv.gifv

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
either way motherfuckers aint got no money

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

i wonder who the first person was to declare that something was 'good news... for jeb!' without irony. some cspam historian should look into that

• Locked thread