Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mdemone posted:

no one has the right to be as good as DDL was in that movie. there ought to be a law against it.

If it weren't for Gangs of New York that'd be my favorite performance of his

He's had a legendary career and I really want to see that film of his this Xmas if it really is his last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i wonder who the first person was to declare that something was 'good news... for jeb!' without irony. some cspam historian should look into that

lol if you think anything maxxobt posts is ironic

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

jane sanders is basically the bad guys from Fargo S3. stockpiling cash via shady loans to save her and her bougie husband from the mongul hordes
pretty hilarious to see neoliberals jump in a benghazi-tier frenzy over hasty loans made for dumb idiot projects when the people they're targeting also thought the emails thing was dumb as poo poo

just weeks after defending prison slavery, even :yum:

tithin posted:

Render it null and void

Like, I'm not invested in getting rid of trump or anything (this poo poo is hilarious to watch and nothing matters™ but that actually seems like a good reason to have a do over when you've got falsified voter records?
well about that.... they never actually made any laws for this, it's just an unwritten "rule"

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

mdemone posted:

no one has the right to be as good as DDL was in that movie. there ought to be a law against it.

I'm sure the actors opposite him were legit scared of him. Imagine facing him in that milkshake scene and not making GBS threads your pants?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tithin posted:

Render it null and void

Like, I'm not invested in getting rid of trump or anything (this poo poo is hilarious to watch and nothing matters™ but that actually seems like a good reason to have a do over when you've got falsified voter records?

sure lets have a constitutional convention why not we probably won't end up banning abortion or something

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

pretty hilarious to see neoliberals jump in a benghazi-tier frenzy over hasty loans made for dumb idiot projects when the people they're targeting also thought the emails thing was dumb as poo poo

well about that.... they never actually made any laws for this, it's just an unwritten "rule"

the left can't stop loving itself while the right fucks the entire country

this isn't exactly new

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lets attack a woman on a case we know nothing about: good, if jane sanders
lets attack a woman on a case we know nothing about: bad, if hillary clinton

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

walruscat posted:

I'm sure the actors opposite him were legit scared of him. Imagine facing him in that milkshake scene and not making GBS threads your pants?

yeah he made that scene easy for Paul Dano.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gringostar posted:

lol if you think

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

walruscat posted:

That one guy legit thought Day Lewis was gonna kill him in the bowling scene finale

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Gringostar posted:

this isn't exactly new

idl man the republicans did pretty good after a huge civil war

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

anime was right posted:

lets attack a woman

:yeah:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

That one guy legit thought Day Lewis was gonna kill him in the bowling scene finale

haha really? would love to read Dano's memories of that.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

considering that "sick of her drat emails!" lost the primary and "b-b-but HER EMAILS" won the presidency, maybe we should've went ahead and mountain'd that molehill

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lmao

the prison slavery thing is just so 2017 as fuc

and a proud ameriki tradition I suppose :patriot:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ill pass, unless it was on actual bank fraud, or having slaves. those are both bad things.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tithin posted:

Not american, but doesn't this like, de-legitimize the 2016 election officially because the voter records were hosed with?

[Gorsuchly] the founders clearly did not think this a problem, for if they had, they woulda said something in this thing!! *punctuates point open-palm slamming pocket constitution down on dias, crinkly folded playboy swimsuit '96 slips out to the floor*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

this isn't exactly new
would it surprise you to know that "centrists" initiate the circular firing squad just as often if not more so

anime was right posted:

lets attack a woman on a case we know nothing about : good, if jane sanders
lets attack a woman on a case we know nothing about : bad, if hillary clinton
"jane sanders is now an honorary white male" :jerkbag:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
pft's daniel day lewis stories own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6eST2hlMw

edit aw poo poo this doesnt even have the beat part of his stories go look this comedy album up

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Jun 24, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

If it weren't for Gangs of New York that'd be my favorite performance of his

He's had a legendary career and I really want to see that film of his this Xmas if it really is his last

I haven't heard about this but unless he's dead right now that will be his last film like the black album was jay z's last album

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

considering that "sick of her drat emails!" lost the primary and "b-b-but HER EMAILS" won the presidency, maybe we should've went ahead and mountain'd that molehill

don't worry, there were plenty of other molehills to mountain

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

tithin posted:

Not american, but doesn't this like, de-legitimize the 2016 election officially because the voter records were hosed with?

That has no functional meaning

Like there is no plan or recourse is case something massively fucks with an election. This should have been pretty clear after 2000

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

would it surprise you to know that "centrists" initiate the circular firing squad just as often if not more so

no

would it surprise you that it doesn't matter because nothing does

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

where can I see him say this?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

walruscat posted:

where can I see him say this?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mdemone posted:

haha really? would love to read Dano's memories of that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/04/14/the-method-madness-of-daniel-day-lewis/there-will-be-blood/

quote:

In the climactic scene of the film Day-Lewis hurls bowling balls and pins at his co-star Paul Dano: "They start flying," said Dano, "and I realize he's getting into it. Then a ball bounces up and hits me in the leg. And I'm thinking, 'OK those are heavy. This is getting serious. I better duck.'"

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

lmao

the prison slavery thing is just so 2017 as fuc

and a proud ameriki tradition I suppose :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

remember

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/878411406361542656

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

don't worry, there were plenty of other molehills to mountain
there are plenty of self-own hazards to go around

for example, pelosi speaking the party line she's told (and she's told it by loving morons) and replacing her would just have the demE appoint another sacrifice to gor

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WHgWWqAwYI

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
my favorite thing about hillary is that she's the first democratic presidential nominee in 50 years to have personally murdered a staffer with her own bare hands

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

no

would it surprise you that it doesn't matter because nothing does
no, but i've known that nothing's mattered in this country since reagan

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

my favorite thing about hillary is that she's the first democratic presidential nominee in 50 years to have personally murdered a staffer with her own bare hands

good thing joe scarborough didnt run

oh wait you said democratic nvm

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chris James 2 posted:

that was bill Murray and a different movie. but you were close!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

following music video links always leads me somewhere very different from where i started

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

I haven't heard about this but unless he's dead right now that will be his last film like the black album was jay z's last album

He's 60 and method acting once the way he did always takes a lot out of you mentally and physically, so it wouldn't stun me if he was going to go soon :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Handed Missus posted:

he looks familiar :thunk:

ah yes

this gives me a raging boner every drat time

• Locked thread