Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I just need everyone to revisit this, because it is beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

I got drunk at a karaoke bar the day before yesterday and when I was beginning my masterful ten-pints-in rendition of Sydänsuruja I overheard someone saying "hey look the bear is singing" welp that's my bear story god bless.

It's a good bear story. Definitely more chill than my bear stories.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Cooking accident last night nearly made me part of Picnic Princess' "Less Than 10 Fingers Club"

I was super lucky as the knife slipped off the chorizo is was cutting up and hit the top of my finger nail rather than a fleshy bit of my finger.

So there will be no gross picture to post sorry.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Also if nearly chopping the tip of your finger off cutting up chorizo isn't a middle class problem i don't know what is.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Kitchner posted:

Also if nearly chopping the tip of your finger off cutting up chorizo isn't a middle class problem i don't know what is.

Depends.

French cuff shirt? The watch can act as a tiebreaker.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kitchner posted:

Hardly. Chorizo is delicious but it's made of garbage tier animal parts (pituitary glands anyone?).
Plenty of poors get that opportunity.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Letters From The Earth is a fun Twain book.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Hardly. Chorizo is delicious but it's made of garbage tier animal parts (pituitary glands anyone?).
Plenty of poors get that opportunity.

Garbage tier animal parts are great.

lol if you don't eat organ meat

just

lol

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Carth Dookie posted:

Depends.

French cuff shirt? The watch can act as a tiebreaker.

Double cuff shirt with cheap cufflinks and an Invicta quartz watch.

Chorizo is only just becoming more common in the UK. I think the one I bought last night was like £3 for a single loop/hoop/whatever

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

From a Haunt Rod and Hearse Show that the haunt I work at hosted a couple years ago.

I'm in the middle.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Vargatron posted:

Please draw a black circle on the floor and have somebody comically fall into it.
I once sprained my ankle slipping on a banana peel, please don't make light of these things.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

GWBBQ posted:

I once sprained my ankle slipping on a banana peel, please don't make light of these things.

Brought to you by the Campaign Against Cartoonish Injuries

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

GWBBQ posted:

Now this is a trip report!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Animal organ meats own. There's a local dish similar to haggis and it's a personal favorite. Yum!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Sweet As Sin posted:

Animal organ meats own. There's a local dish similar to haggis and it's a personal favorite. Yum!

What's the name of it in Spanish? I love haggis

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I love chorizo as much as the next guy but it has your weekly allowance of bad chlorestral in a single serving and well who eats just one serving?

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Schmeichy posted:

What's the name of it in Spanish? I love haggis

Montalayo, it's delicious. You eat it in tacos with cilantro, onion and sauce, a bit of lime. Heaven!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Sweet As Sin posted:

Montalayo, it's delicious. You eat it in tacos with cilantro, onion and sauce, a bit of lime. Heaven!

Thanks! I'll be on the lookout. Apparently you can find it in Chicago, too bad I don't live near there anymore.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Officially funemployed selfie! Left work for the last time and couldn't be happier about it.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Guess who snapped his pinky bone in half at work last week?
This guy

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RC Cola posted:

Guess who snapped his pinky bone in half at work last week?
This guy

Pinkies don't get enough respect because people rank them down real low.

Sucks to be you you're not gonna get much sympathy :glomp:

I did my pinky toe getting off a tractor right before vacay

Spent a lot of time in lovely European countries walking funny

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Anyone else in the PDX area can find me at Rogue PSU most days getting shitfaced. This is my poo poo face.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
What are your weekend plans, selfie goons? I am extremely tired after an stressful week so I'm getting Lambrsuco and a nice beer to make my favorite drink, the Tina Turner. I don't want to go to the bar where it's from but I do feel like getting a drink or two tonight.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sweet As Sin posted:

What are your weekend plans, selfie goons? I am extremely tired after an stressful week so I'm getting Lambrsuco and a nice beer to make my favorite drink, the Tina Turner. I don't want to go to the bar where it's from but I do feel like getting a drink or two tonight.

I am going to drink myself to death.

e: but to be fair to y'all I need to get my celly in the bathroom and start taking shots of my current goku hair status

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Tomorrow is St-Jean, and I have no plans :( I am on medications, but as far as I know, they mix Just Fine with whiskey.

And yes, we need to see that hair, please. Mine is looking like ancient aliens guy a little bit.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Schmeichy posted:

Thanks! I'll be on the lookout. Apparently you can find it in Chicago, too bad I don't live near there anymore.

There's a Turkish organ tripe soup called işkembe you might like to try.

Sweet As Sin posted:

I'm going to meet some other goons in the first ever (?) Albany meet, or possibly eat at that restaurant alone if everyone else chickens out.

Hard no. posted:

Tomorrow is St-Jean, and I have no plans :( I am on medications, but as far as I know, they mix Just Fine with whiskey.

And yes, we need to see that hair, please. Mine is looking like ancient aliens guy a little bit.

You're a Final Fantasy hero!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

How do you take good selfies? Not just you specifically* but anyone?

*okay well maybe you but

Lighting bad? Check.

Eyelids droopy? Yes!

Fingats prominent? Oh heck yeah!

e: I am going to work on this until I figure it out

I want to be swiped right damnit

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Sweet As Sin posted:

Volunteer work with the Oregon Green Crab monitoring team and Girl Scout Day game at the Seattle Mariners.

No fishing this weekend wah.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

syscall girl posted:

How do you take good selfies? Not just you specifically* but anyone?

*okay well maybe you but

Lighting bad? Check.

Eyelids droopy? Yes!

Fingats prominent? Oh heck yeah!

e: I am going to work on this until I figure it out

I want to be swiped right damnit

Have a friend who's into photography take a picture. Othersiw, natural or full lighting, phone held high and tilt down, smile.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Okay, using the front facing(?) camera and an overhead view

as far as smiling goes, I think I'm legit on the spectrum so that's probably not gonna work out right

Yeah the ideal thing is to actually encourage another person who has a camera and knows how to use it to photograph me. Normally I'd try to hit them and steal their evil photo box.

e:

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 01:54 on Jun 24, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I can sprain my ankle just walking down a flat sidewalk. Hypermobility sucks, y'all.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

I can sprain my ankle just walking down a flat sidewalk. Hypermobility sucks, y'all.

I have a forums friend who PMs me interesting facts about EDS

I mean, I knew I had it but not how deep that rabbit hole goes

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

syscall girl posted:

I have a forums friend who PMs me interesting facts about EDS

I mean, I knew I had it but not how deep that rabbit hole goes

Collagen is loving EVERYWHERE. Fuckin' EDS.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Your selfie game is improving with quickness! Try using one hand if you can, and a timer is your friend!

Also, Good Hair!!!!

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Sweet As Sin posted:

Let me tell you of my experiences with cabrito and various goat entrails :(

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

Also, Good Hair!!!!

back atcha

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Went back to the yoscatte thread to try to find pictures of myself and Kiba (and his awful gf Squeakers) but the imgur links were dead

Instead have Harry

I have a pretty good one of him and our lab Audrey cuddling up by the fire on some hard drive somewhere or in my busted iCloud

I know it's not on the level of Josh Lyman's posts but he is a cute little killer

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

syscall girl posted:

Went back to the yoscatte thread to try to find pictures of myself and Kiba (and his awful gf Squeakers) but the imgur links were dead

Instead have Harry

I have a pretty good one of him and our lab Audrey cuddling up by the fire on some hard drive somewhere or in my busted iCloud

I know it's not on the level of Josh Lyman's posts but he is a cute little killer

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion
Got my glasses shot off with a laser.