Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

gently caress, and I spent my evening watching rednecks shout obscenities at each other while the fudgies looked bewildered as they drove by in their RVs and hauling fishing boats behind them.

Are the fudgies a gang of dance fighting chocolatiers

Ed balls would be perfect for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/IuBqTOI.mp4

"Squishy's taking me for a run"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

I am as ignorant as ever and nothing makes sense, all is confusion and agony as he takes the insane extreme of the position I once did, of blaming OBama for allowing a Russian puppet for assuming the throne

"Please proceed, Putin."

Surely Obama has a card up his sleeve and wanted Putin to install Trump~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

friends i am hedre to tell you

drinking half a fifth of gin while adminning a minecraft server and being sassy generally

will not enligthen you at all toward the inner working of the mental machinations of TRUMP

I am as ignorant as ever and nothing makes sense, all is confusion and agony as he takes the insane extreme of the position I once did, of blaming OBama for allowing a Russian puppet for assuming the throne

The Ecstasy of Nothing, Mattering. 2017.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

drinking half a fifth of gin while adminning a minecraft server and being sassy generally

will not enligthen you at all toward the inner working of the mental machinations of TRUMP

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Epic High Five posted:

you forgot the orange poo poo
also the millions and millions of dollars
and billions in debt

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
beer and hot dogs

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Epic High Five posted:

dude that's like 5 drinks tops

edit: no wait nvm that's more you're good

Mr. Meagles has issued a correction as of 05:30 on Jun 24, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Are the fudgies a gang of dance fighting chocolatiers

Nah, it's what we up north people call the tourists from down state because they buy the fudge in the tourist trap shops up here.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump announces over Twitter, "yes I am a Russian puppet, Putin is the reason I am here and he hacked the election no question, and it's all the black guy's fault!" and I crumple in tears because it's exactly what I have been saying all along

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mariana Horchata posted:

someone bought me an anal fidget spinner off my amazon Prime wishlist and ill say hottake 3/5

:holymoley:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/cher/status/878469866121908224

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

dude that's like 5 drinks tops

edit: no wait nvm that's more you're good

nm ur cool saw the edit

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

got turned into a meme

She's immortal now

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

galenanorth posted:

https://i.imgur.com/IuBqTOI.mp4

"Squishy's taking me for a run"

Look at this liberal elite with like 4 sets of stairs in their house. Maybe you're too busy climbing your stairs to see the real struggles of the american people?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

Trump announces over Twitter, "yes I am a Russian puppet, Putin is the reason I am here and he hacked the election no question, and it's all the black guy's fault!" and I crumple in tears because it's exactly what I have been saying all along

mad librul?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Trump is fabulously rich but wears tighty whities

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Epic High Five posted:

nm ur cool saw the edit

cool i thought you said a fifth of a fifth b/c my vision is blurry and my abdomen hurts

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Tom Gorman posted:

if i want authentic global cuisine i go to IOWA. people think its just caseys pizza but actually there are like 7 other places to get pizza in the state.

Hey now I'm not saying go to Iowa, but if for some reason you end up there because of work or running for pres in 3 years then there are better options than throwing cow poo poo in a deep fryer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

loving lightweight.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

cool i thought you said a fifth of a fifth b/c my vision is blurry and my abdomen hurts

my god but do I understand where you are coming from, friend. I will regret this attempt to delve into the smooth and misfiring brain of TRUMP tomorrow when I must be up early for a variety of errands and then a long drive to and from Indy for a roller derby mathc with one of my bestiess

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

So wait what ever happened with that Japanese ship and the destroyer. Was that tweet of their GPS showing them take a really hosed route just to get in the way of the destroyer real?

Duterte hates the US and has been sending out Philippine container ships to hunt your destroyers for sport.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MadJackal posted:

loving lightweight.

depro mero

et

suge

ID

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah and i miss deep blacks but i got a cheap refurb 26" crt monitor and moved it to like five different apartments and it suuuuucked

i can't imagine going to lan parties with a crt. or, with anything, but definitely not with a crt.

http://www.superwarehouse.com/NEC_MultiSync_FE2111SB_White_22_CRT_Monitor/FE2111SB/p/203913

That was my baby though in black for many a year. Fucker was amazing, but would bend several hundred dollar wood desks and was not LAN friendly. You had to get a roller cart.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*reads trump thread*
*sees pro trump post*
*gets triggered hard*

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

I've seen a lot of nasty things on the internet, but Trump Tennis rear end is one of the more revolting

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
that mammoth rear end :tutbutt:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I love seeing trump with his activities

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

depro mero

et

suge

ID

And as salaam alaikum to you my brother.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Got that rear end like a raccoon

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lastgirl posted:

Trutmt
Bumptt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
rhino rear end

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Look at this liberal elite with like 4 sets of stairs in their house. Maybe you're too busy climbing your stairs to see the real struggles of the american people?

Yeah, it's crazy, I have no idea who needs a home with that many stairs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lastgirl posted:

shake that trumpet

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe