Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Classics: lil b - blue flame

lil b - red flame

Lil b - evil red flame

Lil b - I'm gay

Vince staples - summertime 06

Future - 56 nights

Swap out I'm Gay for 6 Kiss and this list is basically perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Even with rappers/ albums i don't like i can understand the appeal with y'all on all but Keef.
He really raps like a deaf person to me in both voice and sounding not quite on beat.

Ironically id be more interested if he actually was deaf....

is... he?

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeUOvrnOCVY
Vince Staples - Rain Come Down video. Don't know if this was already posted. Loving this album.

And seconding above poster thanking the thread for the brockhampton recommendation. Pretty good

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Metro Boomin feat. Drake and Offset

https://itun.es/au/2W9Mkb

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

the_american_dream posted:

Even with rappers/ albums i don't like i can understand the appeal with y'all on all but Keef.
He really raps like a deaf person to me in both voice and sounding not quite on beat.

is... he?

Keef gets a lifetime pass for making Love Sosa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

is... he?

Nu-keef is a weird hybrid of street rap and lil b. It's pretty jarring if you are looking for more I Don't Like. I think he is a genius and a completely singular voice in music. He has a lot of presence and confidence in his voice, but obfuscates it with a lot of layers and slurring. Not every Keef song works, but when you find a good one you listen to it on repeat a 100 times.

I keep posting it here, but this is my most recent Keef obsession:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yb4Et7u1U

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Chef Keef is talented. He makes a good sing-song songs and that's often imitated, never duplicated.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

xbilkis posted:

745 on the Vince album is so fuckin good

i just got through that and the breakdown at the end is crazy

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

boy yeah right yeah right yeah right.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Swap out I'm Gay for 6 Kiss and this list is basically perfect.

drat you're right

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
this keef beat is insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTL4c7Wgj7E

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

is... he?

https://youtu.be/W1gRdpVnx9Q

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

let's say i've been dead under a rock since februrary.

5 things to listen to?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Jonathan Fisk posted:

let's say i've been dead under a rock since februrary.

5 things to listen to?

Vince staples - big fish theory

Kendrick Lamar - drat

Mike will made it - ransom 2

Kodak black - painting pictures

Gucci mane - droptopwop

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Kendrick Lamar - drat

Kodak black - painting pictures

Gucci mane - droptopwop

This but swap Ransom 2 for Easy Breezy Beautiful Thugger Girls. Ransom 2 is really good but new Thugger is better

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Absolutely not. Come Down is the best song this year.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Absolutely not. Come Down is the best song this year.

I mean no. It's good, but still no.

Like you can't say that in good conscious when DNA and Element were released this year, not to mention T-Shirt or Call Casting.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
i can say whatever i want bitch

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Just here to say that BFT owns bones, thanks!
also

monkeu posted:

This but swap Ransom 2 for Easy Breezy Beautiful Thugger Girls. Ransom 2 is really good but new Thugger is better
:wrong: Ransom 2 was way better than EBBTG

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Dexo posted:

I mean no. It's good, but still no.

Like you can't say that in good conscious when DNA and Element were released this year, not to mention T-Shirt or Call Casting.

im just messing dude haha you take stuff too serious but yeah dna is not better, element is for sure, t-shirt is, call casting is not but kelly price is

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

im just messing dude haha you take stuff too serious but yeah dna is not better, element is for sure, t-shirt is, call casting is not but kelly price is

I am 100% serious at all times.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Yeah Right > DNA

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

HorseRenoir posted:

Yeah Right > DNA

yeah right

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
It is fuckin weird that someone last page posted Lil Peep (dorky Russian white boy) and no one is talking about Ski Mask the Slump God, who is affiliated with XXXTentacion and is way better than him and Peep. Here are some songs you should know about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU-hDbAMLaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3YMw29IMzs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxa-RHeOc0w
His tape YouWillRegret is coming this Friday. He's said in interviews that he's not interested in being the best in the game, he just wants to have fun and do cool different poo poo. I really respect him, much more than XXX's woman-beating rear end. Dude is going places and his poo poo is fun as gently caress to listen to. That second track I posted is impossible not to dougie to, even if you're alone in your sad apartment, plus it samples the Ed Edd 'n Eddy theme. You will get down to this poo poo. I love this guy.

prayer group fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jun 24, 2017

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Kendrick Lamar - drat

freddie gibbs - You Only Live 2wice

Gucci mane - droptopwop
fixed that for u bruh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

poop dood posted:

It is fuckin weird that someone last page posted Lil Peep (dorky Russian white boy)

And they were rightly ignored

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yah is the best song off drat actually as well as the best song of the year, halfway thru. Although 745 might push it

WaffleACAB
Oct 31, 2010
Uh - I love BFT. Listened to it literally twice front to back last night and again today.

I didn't like Prima Donna, loved Summertime 06 at the time but have cooled on it, except a couple of tracks. The beats on BFT are pretty much perfect.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Chance out here rapping the alphabet on this new Khaled. That's some Black Eyed Peas level of laziness.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Chance out here rapping the alphabet on this new Khaled. That's some Black Eyed Peas level of laziness.

Of all the tracks, did not like this one at all was WAYY to corny even for a Khaled album.

And yall not saying DNA was the best track of the year? FOH with thaaaat, you can't tell me you didn't wanna fight someone when that beat drop changed.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

is... he?

Everyone laugh at this moron

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Big Fish Theory is awesome as hell, goes really well with coffee on a dark rainy Saturday morning. Next listen is Summertime 06, because I'm an idiot and didn't blast this man's tapes previously

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I didn't see it mentioned but bone thugs dropped a new album yesterday. New waves.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
not sure if this was posted here, I haven't seen it recently, but earl sweatshirt x knxwledge have a stream on redbull radio which is pretty good: https://www.redbullradio.com/channels/stay-inside-earl-knxwledge

they recently (idk when) added streaming of the archive, but you can't pick the actual episode. I like, they play good music, the early episodes are a bit rough as they work out how to not be so annoying as hosts. I used to catch StreetSounds on kexp when I live in Seattle (http://kexp.org/programs/StreetSounds), which is... okay most of the time

Any streams/shows people listen to regularly?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Boi yeah right yeah right yeah right
Boi yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The best song off drat is LUST anyway you friggin nerds.

SEVEN FORTY FIVE

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I wasn't totally feeling Big Fish Theory but from the moment K Dot enters on Yeah Right it's all amazing.

SAMO is the second best rap track of the year behind DNA.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
drat it's just a completely good album, which is a rarity nowadays in itself.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

TheIllestVillain posted:

fixed that for u bruh

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

I wasn't totally feeling Big Fish Theory but from the moment K Dot enters on Yeah Right it's all amazing.

SAMO is the second best rap track of the year behind DNA.

Samo is amazing, but A$ap Rocky does not exist in any meaningful way on the track.