Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GOP watched that new Handmaid's Tale TV series and thought it would be a good idea to try it irl...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this sounds liek the most obvious SCOTUS case of the past ten years if the bill is fully implemented

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:getin:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why would your landlord want to know about your birth control

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
so I bought the ok computer lp reissue. I had not heard the song called man of war before and it is such a good song. also TRump!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

looks like only hilldawg was free from shady money dealings, right Twitter?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

GOP watched that new Handmaid's Tale TV series and thought it would be a good idea to try it irl...

some people have this ability to take the wrong lesson from everything

if you see a cautionary tale they see an interesting idea

basically do not make fiction, they willfully just suck it up and spit it back verbatim into real life

i mean, it is a cold comfort that we know the world will end when they finally get skynet online but it's just so on the nose

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a.lo posted:

because theyre nosey fuckers now legally allowed to

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im really excited to see ron howard the duck gently caress up a han solo movie

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

give Rumsfeld the job

maybe he'll die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

because theyre nosey fuckers now legally allowed to

ya i guess. i am a man where can i become a landlord

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

syscall girl posted:

i mean, it is a cold comfort that we know the world will end when they finally get skynet online but it's just so on the nose

many humans will be kept alive as beasts of burden :unsmith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

han solo ii: han duet

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/878619781422882816

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

syscall girl posted:

some people have this ability to take the wrong lesson from everything

if you see a cautionary tale they see an interesting idea

in that case make em watch fight club

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's going to sink in a decade because of Republicans ignoring climate change, why waste a good deal trading something neither of us will have soon enough

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

maybe we'll luck out and get the matrix

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"A photo of my cat, Toby, the night I adopted him at 8 weeks old. He just turned 3 y/o a few weeks ago."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

Is that lil jon?

I think that's Eric trump

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

all those skulls are not gonna clean up themselves

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why would i be mad that someone ripped off a bank :smuggo:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

During Watergate, as the prosecutors closed in, Nixon paced the West Wing corridors, talking to the oil portraits and drinking heavily. As a precaution, his final chief, Alexander Haig, made sure Defense Secretary James Schlesinger would have to sign off if the president ordered a nuclear strike. Trump, who doesn’t drink, is already careening around the White House residence, shouting at the flat-screen TVs, cursing the "deep state" and tweeting his grievances to the world. The day may come when Priebus—or his successor—has to consider making sure that Jim Mattis, not Trump, is in charge of the nuclear codes.

it's all an elaborate scheme for MAAAAAAAD DOOOOOOOOOOOOOG Mattis to nuke the poo poo out of Iran :vince:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

so he's been calling people murderers since march

:thunk:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I bet this parent posts in night crew :whitewater:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878619781187940354

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

Yeah, between Trevorrow and that whole situation, I uh

I don't have much confidence in Star Wars' future

Is this what people witnessing the prequel trilogy in real time felt like

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Annual Prophet posted:

he only just quit beating his wife

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cant give em texas, too much irreplaceable science poo poo w nasa stuff there

mississippi + alabama gives away nothing of natl necessity and anyone we choose/need to relocate from those states would be headed to an objectively improved quality of life

the kurds would be able to build up a nice lil domain there w real infrastructure and so on w/o needing much new technical knowledge to maintain existing structures and services because wtf is even in those states that counts as technology

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/878598897505120256

quote:

Judd Law, the lay bishop who leads the congregation south of Salt Lake City, said in a statement that Savannah was a “brave young girl” and that the congregation was making sure she and her family feel loved. But he said the unauthorized recording and a “disruptive demonstration” by a group of non-Mormon adults who were there were “problematic”.

“We do not politics in our chapels,” Law said, “and exploiting this recording for political purposes is inconsistent with the nature of our worship services.”
:ironicat:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

spoilers golf

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a.lo posted:

if you gently caress alot it means he might have to clean up more when you move out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ruby ruby ruby ruby soho

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Annual Prophet posted:

It's weird how this guy included GIFs in every tweet, like he learned that people don't like being asked to be civil to people that want to kill 23 million people and rich GOP NYT columnists, so he's trying to be down with the Internet riffraff using this GIF method he read about for increasing tweet ROI

http://i.imgur.com/MU4b5nw.mp4

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

HE'S GOING TO PYONGYANG

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

spoiler: it's a golf course

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
no politics going on here boss. swear it boss.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, between Trevorrow and that whole situation, I uh

I don't have much confidence in Star Wars' future

Is this what people witnessing the prequel trilogy in real time felt like

no, george lucas was considered a genius back then, so its more like if spielburg made a really bad indiana jones movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

galenanorth posted:

It's weird how this guy included GIFs in every tweet, like he learned that people don't like being asked to be civil to people that want to kill 23 million people and rich GOP NYT columnists, so he's trying to be down with the Internet riffraff using this GIF method he read about for increasing tweet ROI

http://i.imgur.com/MU4b5nw.mp4

well heck, i agree with this post

• Locked thread