Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fits my needs posted:

Who is the lesbian gym teacher tho

Kagan?

Ed Balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
twitter plan of attack

- mock daily beast / nation writers
- eternal Dem majority

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

fits my needs posted:

Who is the lesbian gym teacher tho

Me

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

too bad, under single payer they'd still pay no taxes due to being technically homeless and jobless despite being the beneficiaries of millions of dollars of spending by the Eric and Donald Jr. Trump Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the chromosomally-challenged children of terrible presidents

I've said this before but the absolute meanest thing anyone's ever said about Trump was when SNL introduced him as "the man to blame for the bottom half of all his kids' faces"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I mean I don't think there are any downsides to single payer, political or policy-wise, in 2017

but I still think there needs to be something more; like you can still be a shitlord neoliberal and be in favor of single payer: witness pre-Corbyn Labour or like French politics or some poo poo

Well it's better if it's funded via progressive taxation for one thing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/878630411412406272

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

*Invests in startups to automate the trucking industry*

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Zuck writes like a precocious grade school student.

He is a retard.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/

Any substance of this?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

probably not. it's fight for who gets the blame for the school failing between her and her successor who also happens to be the VT Trump campaign chair.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Joementum posted:

probably not. it's fight for who gets the blame for the school failing between her and her successor who also happens to be the VT Trump campaign chair.

What's the situation of this exactly?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Still, I think we can all agree that the optics look bad for her and Bernie.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oh no not ~*~the optics~*~

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao how is it that bernie also got roped into this?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

what a blatantly dishonest response

for instance, as we all know, Macron's totally calling for dismantling the French health coverage system.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I mean yes she hired lawyers. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 15 FBI agents looking over the books they could come up with something that violates federal law. Yes, it appears to be political.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

their daughter really wanted a barn for a workshop and the school itself wanted to expand for other reasons, jane sanders took out a really bad loan for it, school got financial issues, republican co-owner of school (who worked for trump campaign) suing jane sanders for bank fraud citing taking out the loan for the workshop barn

it's emails-level lovely mistakes considering private colleges handle hundreds of millions in a year on less important poo poo yet the bougie fairweathers chuck it up :irony:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

What's the situation of this exactly?

I mean I read the article and I'm confused on what happened. They got a loan and somehow manipulated it in being approved in order to expand the size of the college's land? Did I read that right?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
defrauding large banks isnt a crime

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Federal prosecutors only like to bring charges if they are 98% sure it's a slam dunk and really don't like to lose so they probably wont prosecute for something ticky-tack. It won't stop years of false equivalencies that it's okay to rape and except bribes because Jane Sanders filled out a f503-D form in pencil.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

punk rebel ecks posted:

I mean I read the article and I'm confused on what happened. They got a loan and somehow manipulated it in being approved in order to expand the size of the college's land? Did I read that right?
gonna be hard to argue that if the school's financial board approved of it as weaver says

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Condiv posted:

STFU about Single Payer. People's health care is at risk right now, especially millions of women and POC. Shut up about your purity legislation that would disproportionately help white people, and potentially would hurt the same people trying to save the ACA. Stop making GBS threads on people who are doing real work to save some lives. For once, look in the loving mirror, learn some humility, and start working, or shut up, step aside, and never speak again.

lol, that reddit post hit all the lanyard talking points:

1. the ACA can be "saved." (no, it really can't, unless it's amended to include coverage for those in the medicaid gap, those affected by the "family glitch"; hundreds of billions of dollars more for insurers; lowering of out-of-pocket costs; and cost controls on provider rates and prescription drugs--these are the things that will never, ever happen).

2. that single-payer would hurt women and PoC (woo boy, get ready for that hyde amendment talk and "progressive" opposition to single-payer if it doesn't fully include abortions)

3. that ACA is saving "real lives" while single-payer will destroy lives. (wot?) and that real political work is trying to save a program that never really worked, outside of medicaid expansion (in the states that chose to expand it).

4. a slashie-like kicker that exhorts one to look in the mirror, examine thyself and STFU.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
how much is one american citizen worth afaf

we're cattle so i just want to know what my price tag is post AHCA

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

Wait, are you talking about post-birth or fetus?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bip Roberts posted:

Wait, are you talking about post-birth or fetus?

One Large American Adult please

and thats for to go, thanks

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

there's lots of circumstantial evidence that republicans want fetuses to carry to term but also forbid post-birth maternal care because they are literally eating babies to retain their long lives and you don't need to take care of them when they pop out if you want them to be slaughtered

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Nevertheless, I think we can all agree that the Democratic party should now distance itself from Bernie, lest Republicans use him as a way to attack Dem candidates.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DaveWoo posted:

Nevertheless, I think we can all agree that the Democratic party should now distance itself from Bernie, lest Republicans use him as a way to attack Dem candidates.

but I have heard he isn't a democrat

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

their daughter really wanted a barn for a workshop and the school itself wanted to expand for other reasons, jane sanders took out a really bad loan for it, school got financial issues, republican co-owner of school (who worked for trump campaign) suing jane sanders for bank fraud citing taking out the loan for the workshop barn

it's emails-level lovely mistakes I private colleges handle hundreds of millions in a year on less important poo poo yet the bougie fairweathers chuck it up :irony:

I'm confused about this part. I only know of Brady Toensing who is chair of VT GOP party and working for the Trump campaign. It was Brady who submitted the complaint to the feds to investigate, right?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DaveWoo posted:

and they should distance themselves from single payer, fair wages, anti-disenfranchisement, and civil rights, right?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

wj, one of the last few bastions of succ in the succ zone :patriot:

zegermans' probation has had the effect of amplifying wj's suckage, bc now that the screaming baby is gone the toddler quietly playing with matches has our full attetion.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I'm confused about this part. I only know of Brady Toensing who is chair of VT GOP party and working for the Trump campaign. It was Brady who submitted the complaint to the feds to investigate, right?
yep, and he owns a stake in said school, i dunno where i read he was a founder though

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

DaveWoo posted:

source you quotes please.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Also Toensing is on Trumps shortlist to be the US Attorney for VT, and if that happens I guess Trump fulfills the campaign promise to "LOCK HER UP"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

u can probably ask some colombian gangsters or somali warlords for the current going rate

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Joementum posted:

There is literally nothing anyone can do now to stop people for voting for them outside of child abuse. A dude admitted to sexual assault and became president lol. He had a fraud school and is now golfing with secret service

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

also i'd like to appreciate dave woo for contributing some much needed succ in the succ zone, we welcome you for our patronage

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's like you all forgot nothing matters. I think it is extremely good to gently caress a bank anyway.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

u can probably ask some colombian gangsters or somali warlords for the current going rate

those are generally more expensive to order and illegal

i just want one american citizen without premium healthcare please, and hurry up with the order im late to work at the processing factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Willa Rogers posted:

zegermans' probation has had the effect of amplifying wj's suckage, bc now that the screaming baby is gone the toddler quietly playing with matches has our full attetion.
all of the succ moved to the trump thread and i'm trying to get them to move back here so the trump thread could circlejerk about the piss again :negative:

• Locked thread