Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the release of the piss tape will cause wide swaths of his supporters to proclaim their love of piss and watersports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
yer just mad yer gonna die like us because thats equality idiot libs, you should be thanking us

we did in 6 months what you couldn't do in 10 years libs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bump_fn posted:

"rumor"????????????????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

time to refute all these nightcrew takes

1) your skeleton is NOT made of bones
2) billy corgan is NOT president of france
3) guacamole does NOT exist its just a thing adam west says
4) william mitchell is NOT a figure of fun

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the only thing his base will recoil from is if he did something good that didn't involve the rapid deterioration of american hegemony

or if he complimented obama in any way, shape or form.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

logikv9 posted:

the release of the piss tape will cause wide swaths of his supporters to proclaim their love of piss and watersports

the streets will run yellow

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

love trumps piss

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

love trumps piss

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
*drinks hot piss* haha owned dumb libs

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I can see it, when the piss tape comes out and the lil' Trump darlings have to stay true to their cause.

Rush: "Humans are 80% water! it's only natural to urinate! liberals hate nature"

Levin: "Pee is in the constitution, which the left wants to 'remove'?! why don't they come out and say they hate america"

Bitchell: "I'd rather be peed on then pissed off :smug face:"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Jones: just guzzles he own pee on cam

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
libs more like

uh..................

glibs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

Lmbo the nazi got his butt and dick shot off

me: lmbo (laughing my butt off)
him: shbo (shooting he butt off)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BeOSPOS posted:

I can see it, when the piss tape comes out and the lil' Trump darlings have to stay true to their cause.

Rush: "Humans are 80% water! it's only natural to urinate! liberals hate nature"

Levin: "Pee is in the constitution, which the left wants to 'remove'?! why don't they come out and say they hate america"

Bitchell: "I'd rather be peed on then pissed off :smug face:"
youtube videos of drinking warm glasses of piss

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chokes McGee posted:

actually I have a moral dilemma right now thread I'm changing jobs and moving to health care IT since it's literally the only other job open

It's clinical instead of billing so it's not quite as gross. Does taking this job make me a (more) horrible person

health care IT is cool because at least your services are being somewhat used to somewhat help people who feel bad :shrug:

sure beats selling poo poo or a service or supporting poo poo

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Annual Prophet posted:

even though they are terrible, i genuinely feel sorry for all of them. no amount of money is worth being exposed to, and warped and abused by, trump and his toxic worldview as a child.

screw that reagans kid turned out ok

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol Jared is terrible what a surprise
https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/878668946584424448

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wait I was super busy yesterday did Trump really admit there were no Comey tapes on Twitter?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thread so slow on weekendds

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol probly too busy jerkin it ahaha

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

shiksa posted:

wait I was super busy yesterday did Trump really admit there were no Comey tapes on Twitter?

no tapes but piss tapes

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

shiksa posted:

yeah and then one of the congressional investigative committees demanded a response from the Trump admin about the existence of the 'tapes' by the Friday deadline to which they merely put his tweet on WH letterhead and sent it along

I'm not kidding

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

shiksa posted:

He also admitted Russia investigation is real on Twitter

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what in the hell is this?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

"we're gonna make the best deals, bring in the best negotiators"

*j-kush has one mildly tough meeting regarding mid-east peace process*

"gently caress this is too hard i give up"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

youtube videos of drinking warm glasses of piss

hoards of chuds chanting in greek chorus style, "pee is good and diet coke is garbage but we'll keep drinking it,"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Rah! posted:

Lmbo the nazi got his butt and dick shot off

Whoa black bloc really stepped it up against Richard Spencer

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

what a day

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

no, he admitted that russia hacked the election... which is base didn't believe so way to pull a self hodgkinson (shooting himself in the dick) there donny

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

BeOSPOS posted:

yeah and then one of the congressional investigative committees demanded a response from the Trump admin about the existence of the 'tapes' by the Friday deadline to which they merely put his tweet on WH letterhead and sent it along

I'm not kidding

Not only that, they asked for a response so the team sent like, email links to the tweets or something. Then the committees replied back and said 'hey we're not using loving tweets send us an official statement' so they did and the official statement literally said 'as the president tweeted on such&such date, " " ' :lol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

my girlfriend is listening to some boring rear end podcast, and they just played an ad for an app that sends you a notification when your dog takes a poo poo

t turn on yr......monit

ear????????

help i lost joke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this post is fuckin boss and you should read it

evilweasel posted:

I would lean towards betting that it passes 51-50 but I don't really have a good sense of where the three key votes are so that's just a guess. Right now, assuming Paul and Heller are hard No, it's 50-50. You've got two main groups of "wavering" people: the conservatives (Lee, Cruz, Johnson) and the "moderates" (Capuito, Portman, Collins, Murkowski). One more hard no, and it's dead. I think a few others "expressed concerns" but I forget who they were.

Johnson is dumb as a brick and just wants attention so he'll get to Yes (his ask was "more information"). Collins strikes me as someone who is going to vote Yes once she gets some cover (probably opioid funding). Capuito and Portman had McConnell not put any opioid funding in and will get to yes once their pre-planned amendment to increase opioid funding is added in, probably with Collins. Maybe with a slightly lengthened phase-out as well.

I think you're most likely looking for the third hard no vote as one of Lee/Murkowski/Cruz. Lee would be my bet as the most likely tipping point: he is the sort of true-believer drat reality freedom caucuser guy that Cruz pretends to be and I can see him simply not getting what he wants and killing it. Murkowski will probably demand a heavy price for Alaska and may (though I doubt it) draw a red line on the PP funding. Cruz, I think, wants to get to yes but be seen to get conservative concessions for his vote. However he's such a tremendous rear end in a top hat he may never get there and may draw his line in the sand in a place he finds he can't get and refuses to look stupid by backing down.

The other enormous unknown is the "no subsidies for abortion plans" clause. I think that's likely to get struck by the Senate parliamentarian. Once that happens, I think there is a good chance everything blows up. McConnell at that point can (a) overrule her, and effectively end the filibuster for good, or (b) not overrule her. Neither makes passage easy. I think people assume he's going to go (a) but I think that's less likely than people believe. But, assume it is. The problem with doing that is, tons of stuff that conservatives want was axed because it wouldn't comply with reconciliation. Suddenly, you've abandoned that excuse. That risks blowing up the fragile compromises and making conservatives demand additional concessions. Now, they may not - McConnell and Pence may have made it understood that they have the votes for that one specific thing but don't have the votes for any other overruling, and this is the only deal on the table. If they don't overrule the parliamentarian there's a very big risk Lee and other conservatives defect. They can't vote for abortion coverage. I say that I think it's less likely that McConnell overrules the parliamentarian because he and Pence spent a long, long, long time telling the House they weren't going to do that and I think they made the calculation that they can't please the conservatives and the moderates without blaming it on reconciliation rules. I think they'll try to thread the needle by promising that the no-abortion language will be attached to some other must-pass legislation so the Democrats have to shut down the government or vote to restrict abortion coverage. Open question if that is good enough, because they've been unable to score those wins in the past and may not be trusted far enough.

If the caucus realizes there are three hard no votes I think its likely some "moderates" don't do their whole song and dance with the amendments and actually vote against it, but that they will never be the deciding vote.

even if you disagree w the analysis its a great snapshot of the board and all the piecea rn

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shugojin posted:

Whoa black bloc really stepped it up against Richard Spencer

imagine if instead of fists to head people were shootin nazis in the groin

imagine if they were all terrified of being 2nd amendment solution unmanned if they showed their dumb faces, groins outside

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

even if you disagree w the analysis its a great snapshot of the board and all the piecea rn

that snapshot is dems bad and dumb and the gop cant stop winning

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

i wonder if there'll be some good kompromat if this bill doesn't pass because at least the leadership of the gop is pozzed by russian mob

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the fisher fürher

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:pray: road to the piss tape

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i wonder if there'll be some good kompromat if this bill doesn't pass because at least the leadership of the gop is pozzed by russian mob

eeeh

you dont ruin the guy publically you just show his wife what you have

that shows the rest that your willing to use the k-mat but it doesnt dump an asset right away

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the road to the piss tape is paved with tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

:pray: road to the piss tape

the journey of the piss tape begins with a single trickle of information