Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is that Russia thing true though. Only Russia Today allowed in the briefing ?
it's one of several pieces of standard recording equipment in the White House briefing room and was turned off during friday's briefing :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I don't think impersonating the president is a crime unless/until you try to give a military order or something.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

FuturePastNow posted:

I don't think impersonating the president is a crime unless/until you try to give a military order or something.

So it's totally cool if I impersonate Bill Clinton to cop blowies left and right?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

hey all bill clinton here. im gay haha. i love to murder cops

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hoyl poo poo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Maya Fey posted:

Scandalous. :mad:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
haha I can't believe there's a Trump rear end pic online where you can see all of his underwear haha it's so good and his age is freaking huge im crying.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I can tell you that this game was loving worthless on eBay until the election and then MAGAheads drove the price up with their demand for this poo poo game.

I've passed by hundreds of copies of this thing lingering on shelves for fifty cents. Sadly, the people buying it up are probably too stupid to realize that they are playing one of the worst games ever made.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

holy poo poo!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Maya Fey posted:

hi im barack obama, a kenyan muslim

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Stefan Prodan posted:

Donald rump was right all along

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Random Stranger posted:

I've passed by hundreds of copies of this thing lingering on shelves for fifty cents. Sadly, the people buying it up are probably too stupid to realize that they are playing one of the worst games ever made.

They are not buying it to play it but to display it. And maybe pray to it too

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Stefan Prodan posted:

why did you leave us barry

come back. we can initiate drone strikes on civilian weddings just like old times

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Might be a return of debtors' prison soon,

DeVos appoints current student loan company CEO to head student loan agency

Wayne A. Johnson will be the new head of Federal Student Aid after James Runcie abruptly resigned last month, the U.S. Department of Education announced this week. FSA is the agency responsible for administering $1.4 trillion in outstanding student loans from 42 million borrowers, plus other aid programs for millions of college students.

As not mentioned in the department's press release, and first reported by Buzzfeed, Johnson is currently the CEO of Reunion Financial Services Corporation, a private student loan company.

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/06/24/533950485/devos-appoints-ceo-of-a-student-loan-company-to-head-federal-aid-agency?sc=tw

lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Hiraghm/status/878573058721755136

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

To clarify, the tennis picture only proves Trump wasn't wearing adult diapers one day 17 years ago.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

haha I can't believe there's a Trump rear end pic online where you can see all of his underwear haha it's so good and his age is freaking huge im crying.

I would PROBABLY gently caress Trump in the rear end, if he asked me to.

You know, just to be able to say I hosed an American president.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Schwarzenegger and Macron are teaming up to troll Trump, and also save the planet.

I did not see that coming.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr Havafap posted:

Schwarzenegger and Macron are teaming up to troll Trump, and also save the planet.

Idiocracy: Part Deux

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

brylcreem posted:

I would PROBABLY gently caress Trump in the rear end, if he asked me to.

You know, just to be able to say I hosed an American president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878725385235701761

Also this: (That's a very fine looking senatorship you've got there, it would be a gosh-darn shame if something were to happen to it! **TAPS BASEBALL BAT AGAINST SENATORS FACE***)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878717095701336064

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the apes are dying, cloud

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sounds reasonable.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

For once Trump and I agree! We've gone downhill fast since late January and we need to take some kind of action to make America great again.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Donald Jenga Tower Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Uh, yeah, Donnie, that's your job, alright. When did you plan on starting?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Obsidianheart posted:

Uh, yeah, Donnie, that's your job, alright. When did you plan on starting?

"I AM GOLFING!"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Dont loving yell at me you fat stupid piece of poo poo

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
America doesn't deserve to be great after all this bullshit

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/06/24/533950485/devos-appoints-ceo-of-a-student-loan-company-to-head-federal-aid-agency?sc=tw

:stonklol:

E:fb

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 24, 2017

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Lime Tonics posted:

Might be a return of debtors' prison soon,

DeVos appoints current student loan company CEO to head student loan agency

Wayne A. Johnson will be the new head of Federal Student Aid after James Runcie abruptly resigned last month, the U.S. Department of Education announced this week. FSA is the agency responsible for administering $1.4 trillion in outstanding student loans from 42 million borrowers, plus other aid programs for millions of college students.

As not mentioned in the department's press release, and first reported by Buzzfeed, Johnson is currently the CEO of Reunion Financial Services Corporation, a private student loan company.

lol

was anyone expecting any less? lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I asked Trump on Twitter whether he's seen the movie Society

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
what's her motivation for destroying education for normal people anyway?

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Egbert Souse posted:

I asked Trump on Twitter whether he's seen the movie Society

If you are lucky, maybe he'll answer it on fox.. You never know what this little fucker will do next :allears:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gender illusionist posted:

Because charter school system and for profit unis are a even better way to shake down people.

Also more help for fundie schools like Liberty University

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It's not education unless you're making sure children know that Jesus rode dinosaurs and that rape isn't rape if he marries you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

rich

white

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Reminder that the head of the department of education actually said that public schools should have guns in case of a potential bear attack

This was not a joke that she made, it was not something people are taking out of context. This is something this person actually said, in the way people are saying she said it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

do u know jenny posted:

Reminder that the head of the department of education actually said that public schools should have guns in case of a potential bear attack

This was not a joke that she made, it was not something people are taking out of context. This is something this person actually said, in the way people are saying she said it.

I'm not into that stuff, but bears always seem like they just want another big guy to cuddle with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

do u know jenny posted:

Look at Mr. BigCity Liberal over here who's somehow never seen a large foraging predator in the classroom. Psssshshhhhhhhhhtt

Keep Washington Dumbocrats out of rural classrooms, god bless