Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

we'll still be arguing about that election in 2144

if there is a 2144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I spent last week at the Grand Canyon, so what did I miss? Is Corbyn the PM, has May resigned in disgrace, has it been proven that Hillary is entirely responsible for Quist and Ossoff, has Pelosi apologized for causing the Ossoff loss, is ACA repeal going to pass, where's the CBO scoring on the Senate bill, is Trump still President, what was Trump's best Tweet this week, will Medicaid survive, how many poors and children are going to die, does anything matter anymore? I need answers.

Or should I just go back to the wilderness I came from? It was a happy week for me.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

he's acknowledged twice that he has to pivot from current economic policy

what that direction is, though, :iiam:

he plays tennis better than the trump

https://youtu.be/VLy0UretlIs?t=15s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/erichmcelroy/status/878715797891407872

https://twitter.com/PolishSkeeter/status/878716060823941123

https://twitter.com/erichmcelroy/status/878716290512322561

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

radical meme posted:

I spent last week at the Grand Canyon, so what did I miss? Is Corbyn the PM, has May resigned in disgrace, has it been proven that Hillary is entirely responsible for Quist and Ossoff, has Pelosi apologized for causing the Ossoff loss, is ACA repeal going to pass, where's the CBO scoring on the Senate bill, is Trump still President, what was Trump's best Tweet this week, will Medicaid survive, how many poors and children are going to die, does anything matter anymore? I need answers.

Or should I just go back to the wilderness I came from? It was a happy week for me.
we're having an open house succ celebration party, cmon over

Reality Winner posted:

please let obama testify about this :pray:
lmao if it finally takes mueller for him to grow a spine in something

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
please let obama testify about this :pray:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

idk if i wanna say for maybe obvious reasons, and it's not philly, unfortunately, but i'll be able to see my fam much more than once or twice a year

fair enough. not many people are brave enough to admit they're going to follow phish for a year but I respect your privacy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

he tried that with comey meetings and a comey memo dropped afterward said the real date which was way outside of what he was referring to :discourse:

hahaha of course he did. This fuckin' guy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The lying news media has once again tried to insinuate that I sold my secret 4th son to the russians in exchange for 5 dollars and a pack of gum

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/878716847104958465

yawn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878717095701336064

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny is a hypocrite??/ whaa?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

remember that mitch blackmailed obama and while that's obama's fault for being a spineless idiot mitch really does not want this issue being looked at in detail

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Have you seen this folks? The Washington Post, which is so unfair to Trump. Well most of the time, just so unfair, but this time they got it right!

*crowd goes wild*

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah I just remembered, lewandowski (sp?) is doing crisis management in the WH so you hafta wonder if he's over his head with trump right now lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol the vote's wavering

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

very fine Republican senators :liara:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump only tweetstorms like this when he gets real mad about something

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

remember that mitch blackmailed obama and while that's obama's fault for being a spineless idiot mitch really does not want this issue being looked at in detail
i think the best parts of tromp are the people he unintentionally pushes in front of the bus

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tweetpical storm Donald

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol going softer would've ruined the gag is right

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

trump only tweetstorms like this when he gets real mad about something

he spent all morning golfing too, he should have been in a good mood :( bad handlers not coming up with activities for after playtime to keep babby busy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

drat, you a fine republican senator

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gimme that easy T

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I was kinda hoping donny would bait the senate into passing this lovely bill, then he'd veto it just to prop up his "common man" appeal and in the process loving ruin so many republicans

but deciding to go all-in on it even as it turns the entire country against him is also good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

he spent all morning golfing too, he should have been in a good mood :( bad handlers not coming up with activities for after playtime to keep babby busy

he shot badly and now he needs a little pick me up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

lol going softer would've ruined the gag is right

"That's better than lovingly caressing Vladimir Putin's penis, in a consensual sexual act."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i think the best parts of tromp are the people he unintentionally pushes in front of the bus

conservative superstars have been dropping left and right because all of them assume that they share trump's reality-deflecting shield

none of them do, ever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

he shot badly and now he needs a little pick me up

dude's a notorious cheater so I'm pretty sure he never shoots badly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

I was kinda hoping donny would bait the senate into passing this lovely bill, then he'd veto it just to prop up his "common man" appeal and in the process loving ruin so many republicans

but deciding to go all-in on it even as it turns the entire country against him is also good

i actually think he might have been planning to but the prospect of "losing" in any way got his dander up

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
id probably be pissed off all the time if i was president too

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lol 'very fine' Republican senators.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

He liked his own tweet lmfao

donald can't get an erection anymore (his dick don't work) so he has to find other ways to masturbate very :sad:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
"this will kill america" -john mccain, as he votes to kill america

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

At least McCain has an excuse for having a broken brain.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

he's very concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

according to the press schedule he has to leave in like an hour to go to mnuchin's wedding so he was probably pissed off about having to get dressed up after his golfing day

• Locked thread