Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
What's a good c-roc build for casual epic? We're proxying cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Poopy Palpy posted:

If the TLJ ships aren't finalized yet (I won't say done playtesting because FFG doesn't do playtesting) they won't be out in December.

They do playtesting.

Probably not enough and probably not properly but it's unfair to say not at all.

I doubt they'd be ready yet. They usually get sent to the printer about 4 months prior to release.

VikingPenguin posted:

I still think early Gencon release, but part of me is wondering if the Last Jedi stuff that are almost certainly at the printer already is throwing off their upcoming page.

Realised I misread this before. I'm thinking an early release at GenCon, general release in September, Guns for Hire in October or November, TLJ stuff for movie night, albeit only in limited quantities and only in the USA, TLJ worldwide and the rest of Wave 12 in January. Same schedule as last year/this year.

VikingPenguin
Nov 6, 2005
I'm expecting a force Friday release sometime around the first week of September like they did with the new core set.

I'm mostly expecting something with obvious main characters, maybe Luke in the A-wing that the British royalty got photographed with already. Then some blister packs with the movie that have stuff not quite so spoiled (like the T-70 and /fo blister packs).

flightless greeb
Jan 28, 2016

Hopefully FFG is getting a better look at the movie this time so their releases make a bit more sense. Although in actuality there's really no reason to suspect that will happen so lol

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Gonna fly that Kylo/Phantom list tomorrow, but I'm completely torn between Whisper and Echo.

I find that Echo is better at dodging, and tends to completely avoid incoming fire more often than Whisper. However, Echo has trouble against lists that have multiple PS9+ ships.

Whisper isn't as slippery, and as a result, gets shot at a little more often than Echo. However, this usually doesn't matter because of the extra focus. Whisper only cares about facing PS9 pilots if I don't get initiative (2 point bid), and isn't any worse off if I lose the bid or run into PS10+ than Echo is.

I'm leaning towards Whisper, but am not quite convinced.

What are your thoughts?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I just watched someone get raped in broad daylight

Here is the bad man who did it.

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Intelligence Agent (1)
R5-P8 (3)
Feedback Array (2)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Tactician (2)
R4 Agromech (2)
Black Market Slicer Tools (1)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Tactician (2)
R4 Agromech (2)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Total: 100

7 sources of damage that your green dice can't do poo poo about. gently caress me

Same guy flying it is coming to my store champ next week.. Any advice on how to handle that list?

VikingPenguin
Nov 6, 2005
Echo is pretty brutal when you are comfortable with the decloaks, but whisper gets that simultaneous fire against Dengar and Fenn. I think it comes down to which decloak you have more practice with, tempered by a bit of what PS you expect to face.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Raged posted:

Here is the bad man who did it.

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Intelligence Agent (1)
R5-P8 (3)
Feedback Array (2)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Tactician (2)
R4 Agromech (2)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Contracted Scout (25)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Tactician (2)
R4 Agromech (2)
Anti-Pursuit Lasers (2)

Total: 100

7 sources of damage that your green dice can't do poo poo about. gently caress me

Same guy flying it is coming to my store champ next week.. Any advice on how to handle that list?

I've flown several variants of "the strangler" with 3x jumps. This one is pretty novel in that it doesn't rely on you causing bumps.

I'm not sure exactly what I'd do against it other than try not to be at range 2 of the tactican ones. A turret list that just runs away constantly would probably do quite well.

VikingPenguin posted:

Echo is pretty brutal when you are comfortable with the decloaks, but whisper gets that simultaneous fire against Dengar and Fenn. I think it comes down to which decloak you have more practice with, tempered by a bit of what PS you expect to face.

I'm about equal on decloaks, but the native simultaneous fire against Dengar and Fenn makes me really want to take Whisper. Kylo tends to stick a PS0 crit on at least one of them early, though.

hoiyes
May 17, 2007

Raged posted:

Your rebel swarm shouldn't have too much trouble. Don't worry about the painbot, it's offense sucks and Intel agent does nothing. Look for opportunities to double stress two ships with stress hog (if you have a stressed ship and a non stressed ship in arc, shoot stressed ship first, then change target).

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

canyoneer posted:

X-Wing: · "Hobbie" Klivian (25)
Targeting Astromech (2)
Integrated Astromech (0)
X-Wing: · Biggs Darklighter (25)
· R4-D6 (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)
X-Wing: · Tarn Mison (23)
R7 Astromech (2)
Integrated Astromech (0)
X-Wing: Rookie Pilot (21)
R2 Astromech (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)
-- TOTAL ------- 100p. --

I barely know anything about the game, but I love the old school ships. Looking at the cards and ships the friend I play with has available, how does this look?

X-Wing: · "Hobbie" Klivian (25)
Targeting Astromech (2)
Integrated Astromech (0)
X-Wing: · Biggs Darklighter (25)
· R4-D6 (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)
X-Wing: · Tarn Mison (23)
M9-G8 (3)
Integrated Astromech (0)
A-Wing: · Green Squadron Pilot (19)
XX-23 S-thread Tracers (1)
Guidance Chips (0)
A-Wing Test Pilot (0)
Trick Shot (0)
Wired (1)

I have no idea how well the tracers supplement the other ships in this, I just looked at the BBYZZ list and replaced the Z-95s there with a cheap A-Wing. Wired could be replaced by Adrenaline Rush or Determination.
Or I could put in a Chardaan Refit and have more points for talents and modifications. Or a test pilot and some torpedoes, I suppose.

Hannibal Rex fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jun 24, 2017

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Raged posted:

Can we not do this? This isn't Reddit.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Went to a tournament last night for the first time in awhile. Everyone but myself ran Rebel and played regen run away. Great balanced game.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

Can we start an FAQ about all the stuff Goons consider not fun to play against, I'm losing track

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Can we not do this? This isn't Reddit.

Not an emptyquote

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

The internet as a whole hates whatever is the best thing.

I personally hate rebel regen where running away for a hour is literally the best strategy.

Advanced SLAM bombs are fairly broken and drive most of the imperial aces out of the game.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

ConfusedUs posted:

The internet as a whole hates whatever is the best thing.

I personally hate rebel regen where running away for a hour is literally the best strategy.

Advanced SLAM bombs are fairly broken and drive most of the imperial aces out of the game.

Neither of those are the best thing, though

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

alg posted:

Neither of those are the best thing, though

Jumpmasters without title then

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

alg posted:

Can we start an FAQ about all the stuff Goons consider not fun to play against, I'm losing track

NPA FAQ: anything I can't currently beat the first time I fly against it is a NPA. Also, the term NPA is terrible.

The only build I used to actively dislike was Rebel stress/regen combo, but that was only because every numbnut in this area played it. Now, things are honestly diverse enough that I enjoy the game more now then I did a year ago.*

*but the jumpmaster/her emails!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I'm 1-0 with Kylo whisper. Wooo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

flightless greeb posted:

Hopefully FFG is getting a better look at the movie this time so their releases make a bit more sense. Although in actuality there's really no reason to suspect that will happen so lol

Hope you enjoy the T90 X-Wing flown by Purple Ace and the TIE/fo flown by Lambda Nocie and Lambda Leader

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

drat lost second game. 1-1

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

NPA FAQ: anything I can't currently beat the first time I fly against it is a NPA. Also, the term NPA is terrible.

The only build I used to actively dislike was Rebel stress/regen combo, but that was only because every numbnut in this area played it. Now, things are honestly diverse enough that I enjoy the game more now then I did a year ago.*

*but the jumpmaster/her emails!

Seconding this. Maybe we are lucky in our area but at the last store championship a week ago, it was a pretty diverse as gently caress groups of lists (15 showed up). I think there was a total of three scum lists, and the rest were a good mix of imperial and rebel stuff.

Of my four matches, I played 1 scum, 1 Imperial, and 2 Rebel. Neither of the rebel lists had Miranda by the way.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Man I gotta stop forgetting that shuttle title. Missing that trigger lost me two games.

1-2 :(

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Final round win. 2-2 record. Not gonna make the cut. :(

Still had a lot of fun.

radlum
May 13, 2013
Trying to make a list with Jumpmaster/Quadjumper/Protectorate Starfighter. Any suggestions?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

radlum posted:

Trying to make a list with Jumpmaster/Quadjumper/Protectorate Starfighter. Any suggestions?

I don't know about the Quad Jumper, but Fenn Rau and Manaroo are going to be your go-to for the other ships. This setup would leave you plenty of points for the Quad, I've had good luck running this with Zuckuss as the 3rd ship:

Fenn/Manaroo (64)

Fenn Rau (32) - Protectorate Starfighter
Fearlessness (1), Concord Dawn Protector (1), Autothrusters (2)

Manaroo (32) - JumpMaster 5000
Snap Shot (2), Boba Fett (1), Unhinged Astromech (1), Inertial Dampeners (1)

Likely going to swap Boba for another crew, I haven't been able to trigger him but like once :(

hoiyes
May 17, 2007

radlum posted:

Jumpmaster 5000: •Tel Trevura (42)
Guidance Chips (0)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Plasma Torpedoes (3)
Extra Munitions (2)
K4 Security Droid (3)
•R5-P8 (3)

Protectorate Star.: •Fenn Rau (34)
Autothrusters (2)
Concord Dawn Protector (1)
Push the Limit (3)

Quadjumper: Jakku Gunrunner (24)
Spacetug Tractor Array (2)
•Cikatro Vizago (0)
Thermal Detonators (3)
Pattern Analyzer (2)
•Cloaking Device (2)

Total: 100/100

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Made it to the final table with Horton then lost.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

banned from Starbucks posted:

Made it to the final table with Horton then lost.

Sorry to hear that. Do you want to share the play-by-play on what happened?

Cobaltshift
Jul 15, 2013

Just had my first Store Championship, had a really great time! Ended 2-2 Placing 6th out of 20! A lot of great players there too!

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

Thundercracker posted:

What's a good c-roc build for casual epic? We're proxying cards.

I am just now getting into epic but here is what I plan on trying next week for the first time:

Genesis Red (29
-Pulsed Ray Shield
-Heavy Scyk Title
-Push the Limit
-Ion Cannon
IG-88B (43)
-Title
-Wired
-FCS
-Mangler Cannon
IG-88C (43)
-Title
-Wired
-FCS
-Mangler Cannon
Trandoshan Slaver (47)
-Engine Upgrade
-Heavy Laser Cannon
-Bossk
-Hotshot Copilot
-IG-88D
Syndicate Thug (25)
-Title
-TLT
-Unhinged Astromech
Syndicate Thug (25)
-Title
-TLT
-Unhinged Astromech
C-ROC Cruiser (49)
-Automated Protocols
-Tactician
-Latts Razzi
-Heavy Laser Turret
Binayre Pirate (19)
-Assault Missiles
-Dead Man’s Switch
Binayre Pirate (19)
-Assault Missiles
-Dead Man’s Switch

lazerus06 fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 26, 2017

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Distro now has the official release date for wave 11

13 July

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hoiyes
May 17, 2007
Played in a couple of store tourneys on the weekend with that Slim wired Rey and Miranda list, I swapped out thermals for Seismic Charges and gave Rey inertial dampeners, which I thought worked well.

The first store thing had nine players, I faced off with a Rey - Jan in the first match, got a good first engage, hawk was out of range, but both our evade dice and Finn/Rey were hot and I think only plinked off 1-2 shields, next round closed in on HWK, which went down in two rounds, my Rey was almost dead but his was into hull. Miranda was full. Last round, he finishes Rey, but I get two more damage on for half points and a win. It ended up being a close game on paper though I was always in control. Miranda dropped 0 bombs to boot.

Second match was a rebel jank list with rage corran, cassian and asoka. Cassian took a 4 hit then 5 hit from Rey and couldn't find evades, died after doing 3 shields on Rey. Without regen on corran he fell prey to Rey braking with dampeners and some 4 dice TLTs, and Asoka got bombed after corran died. It was a pretty cool list, the game previously he face-tanked a Dengar Ketsu and beat it.

Final game was old teroch fenn and party bus with inspiring recruit instead of 4-lom. A pretty efficient list, Miranda did a lot of slamming to dodge arcs and set up a bombing run. Rey just got hammered trying to get fenn in R2 in arc, but couldn't pull it off, she went down fast, only did 2 damage on teroch and maybe a shield or two on party bus. Fenn came burning in for the kill but was facing an asteroid, meaning he had to hard-1 away. I slammed Miranda hard left then right and blocked fenn front on. It was an easy 1 forward bomb dump, Fenn hit all the mines and took 3 damage including Sabine, but also clipped the asteroid and exploded. Next turn Miranda did a hard 2 hard 2 and just clipped teroch with one cluster which was enough to kill him. The party bus managed to land a crit on Miranda at time, but clusters had won the day. I was the only undefeated player so won some nice swag.

The other store comp had 26 I think, just enough to go 5 rounds for a clear winner.

First game was vs a Poe Dash list. A newish player he used a lot of reposition actions so couldn't modify his dice which ran cold. Poe exploded without doing much, Dash landed a couple of 4 hit attacks on Miranda, so she slammed away and let Rey finish dash. 100-0.

Second game was against the previous store champ flying Tel, Fenn, Ndru. A man after my own heart, he had Homing, Scavenger & VI on ndru. I set up in the middle and he set up fenn and tel on my left, and ndru on my right. I turn in hard on ndru, he's high threat low survivabilty. The first engage I slam Miranda and get two clusters on ndru. Zero hits, Sabine for 1. Tel can't get lock so barrels into r3 of Miranda, Fenn is r2 behind Rey and ndru shoots homing. Reys shields are stripped, and Miranda evades tel. Rey does four hits on ndru who only evades one and dies, thanks Sabine. Now, I've got a single cluster token right in front of rey and fenn coming up from behind. I inertial dampener rey hoping to bump fenn, he two straights and it just fits, he locks and focuses rey. Miranda hides from a tel torpedo behind debris, but tel focuses defensively, inside reys arc. Fenn puts four damage into rey. Tel maybe does 1 more? Miranda TLT forces fenn to spend a focus, then Reys range one with wireds help rolls hit hit hit crit, Fenn evades 2 and takes hit and a direct. He's on one hull. Remember the cluster bomb in front of Rey? Fenns dead and doesn't know it. My opponent didn't see it until I laid down the one slight on top of the bomb. Rey took a hit, but so did fenn. Thanks Sabine. I managed to mop up Tel at this point, my other clusters hit with all 3 did 4 damage and then he took ps0 crit from debris, the worst tel crit. He never got off a proton torpedo. Rey survived on 2 hull.

Third game was a match up I didn't want, good player with deci echo. He took initiative. RAC had VI and Kylo Palp. First engage was perfect for him, Rey lost 4 shields and was blinded. Miranda did a couple of shields on deci. Next engage Miranda tried bombing the deci but hit with only 1 token, he rolled both hits at least. At this point echo had paired off against Rey, who was trying to bump to get shots on the deci and Miranda tried to stay at range two of the deci. Miranda got both thermals off, doing two each time and finally got the deci down to one hull, at which point she had 1 shield, and I wasn't risking a RAC palp R1 shot so used my last cluster to finish it. He rolled zero hits on 6 dice so I would've been pretty pissed if Sabine was not a thing. With palp dead, Rey managed to sneak a single hit on Echo, but was full of crits. I screwed up and dialed a hard turn while stressed, forgetting the damaged engine crit, sending her off the board. Now it was echo with 1 shield vs Miranda with 1 shield and no bomb. I was moving second though, so was very confident. I completely controlled every engagement on my term. I let echo have a shot with no mods which was a gamble that paid off, he rolled a single hit that I evaded and I managed to sneak another damage on. Spoiler, eventually I had enough shots to kill echo without taking fire in return. Moving second was key, I doubt I could've done the same vs whisper.

Fourth game was Dengar Ketsu, the list had won the previous store champ and there were a couple around. The pilot was the Rey HWK guy who I faced in the first round at the other store, so he was out for revenge, and well this time he didn't bring a HWK. That Dengar build is obnoxious as hell. All the greens and all the mods even when bumping, and if you bump Ketsu she REALLY fucks you up. It's really not a good match up for Miranda Rey, in hindsight, though I think Dash Rey could handle them as Dash has better range control. Anyway I set up on right, he sets up to joust me. Which is good because dengar will have to turn in to the right. First engage is good for me. R3. Miranda slam bombs, 2 hitting dengar, doing 3 damage and one on Ketsu doing another one plus Sabine, finally above average dice! Rey doesn't take too much damage, and does 3 more back at Ketsu. Ketsu has to kturn to get shots next turn and ends up hitting two debris, triple stressed and with weapons failure crit. My memory gets hazy but Ketsu dies after stripping mirandas shields and dengar kills Rey losing his last shield in the process. Dengar gets Miranda to one hull and I manage to get my last cluster off in front of dengar but he only clips one and rolls a single hit leaving him on 1 hull. Miranda is also on 1 hull and dengar bumps. However dengar is boxed in between the table edge and the other two cluster tokens. I drop a Seismic, and slam to block the 4 straight and 3 slight. He tries the kturn, bumps and the Seismic kills him. That was a very close call.

Final table is Ketsu Dengar again. This time in the hands of someone who has a lot of practice with it. First engage is all his way, despite having both ships in arc at range 3, Rey cannot roll evades nor hits and loses all shields for one on ketsu. Next turn R1 engagement, Rey gets hammered, does a little damage to ketsu. Next turn, I drop all clusters on ketsu. 1 hit + Sabine. I think ketsu had 4 hull after this round. Ketsu bumps Miranda but has both arcs on her by a sliver. Her shields are stripped then dengar shoots and Miranda takes the reduced agility crit. I'm forced to drop more clusters on ketsu, two tokens hit and with Sabine do four damage. Dengar kills Rey. Now it's full dengar vs Miranda with a Seismic and 4 hull. There wasn't much to be done.

So now dengar ketsu has won the last two 20+ people events here, it'll probably be all over the place come official Store Champs. Thinking of just taking rebel jank, like Biggs, VI Wes with stressbot and poe/nora, just to shut it down.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Sounds like you did well. What is the Ketsu Dengar list. I have never come across it.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

hoiyes posted:

Played in a couple of store tourneys on the weekend with that Slim wired Rey and Miranda list, I swapped out thermals for Seismic Charges and gave Rey inertial dampeners, which I thought worked well.

Mind posting the full list?

hoiyes
May 17, 2007
Ended up second overall, which qualified me for the state team at the Australian Team Champs, but don't think I can make it to Brisbane, unfortunately. Any Aus goons going. Kong Georyt?

This is the core list, 98 points. The guy I played had a bid of 2,but there's a lot of good upgrades and slots for those points.

Jumpmaster 5000: •Dengar (53)
•Punishing One (12)
Expertise (4)
K4 Security Droid (3)
Unhinged Astromech (1)

Pursuit Craft: •Ketsu Onyo (45)
•Shadow Caster (3)
Veteran Instincts (1)
K4 Security Droid (3)

Total: 98/100

Glitterstim on Ketsu would be a good one for when she bumps and can tractor a small ship at range 1.

hoiyes
May 17, 2007

jubelio posted:

Mind posting the full list?

YT-1300: •Rey (53)
Smuggling Compartment (0)
•Millennium Falcon (HotR) (1)
Wired (1)
•Finn (5)
•"Chopper" (0)
Inertial Dampeners (1)

K-Wing: •Miranda Doni (47)
Advanced SLAM (2)
Cluster Mines (4)
Seismic Charges (2)
•Sabine Wren (2)
Extra Munitions (2)
Twin Laser Turret (6)

Total: 100/100

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
With Expertise and K4 on Dengar, I like the idea of making room for Engine Upgrade.

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

hoiyes posted:

Ended up second overall, which qualified me for the state team at the Australian Team Champs, but don't think I can make it to Brisbane, unfortunately. Any Aus goons going. Kong Georyt?

Nah, totally forgot about it and never applied. I think Matt Robb is organising the Victorian team and he has been playing at my FLGS recently, I should probably just ask him.

I'm more keen to get up to Queensland for nationals instead.

Played this tonight though:

JumpMaster 5000: · Dengar (33)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
K4 Security Droid (3)
· Punishing One (12)
Unhinged Astromech (1)
Protectorate Starfighter: · Fenn Rau (28)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Autothrusters (2)
Concord Dawn Protector (1)
M3-A Interceptor: · Inaldra (15)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
"Light Scyk" Interceptor (-2)
-- TOTAL ------- 96p. --

No suprises here, it's good. Inaldra is just a focus generator, shouldn't even be near the fight.

A 4 point bid might seem obscene but there really isn't anything else I'd rather have. Could throw a BMST or rigged cargo chute on but the bid actually helped me against an old fenaroo list tonight. He was 96 too and I won the roll. BMST is pretty average, usually doubling up on focuses is better and the rigged chute is better at lower PS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Yeah I'm not going either. Seemed like most of NSW was picked already. Maybe give it a shot after I see how I go with my first regional season. I will be going up to QLD for nationals though.

• Locked thread