Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nine nine nine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

TBF a large burden on american health care is actually due to life choices. Though cigarettes are still legal so the point is moot.

TbF a LaRGe bUrDeN oN aMeRicAn heALTh cARe iS aCTuaLlY duE tO liFe cHoIcES

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

and i salute them every day
and they're cardboard, ha ha ha

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

he's definitely on drugs, right? this is exactly the same social media pattern I see from friends who are out getting drunk or otherwise hosed up

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

if he had skin removed from his head, how do you explain this?

What a disgraceful piggy-eyed homonculus.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
11 pages from no we're gonna get to the only sequential three digit number that is also a sentence

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

he's definitely on drugs, right? this is exactly the same social media pattern I see from friends who are out getting drunk or otherwise hosed up

uppers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

now bust out free bird

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

He takes a concoction of semi-illegal diet pills that work like speed, and hair drugs that disable dat dick

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

apparently Heller's mother has an issue with opioids after some hosed up surgeries so good on him for not being a complete piece of poo poo this time. I feel like now is not the time for idiots to attack him in public.

But yeah in 2018 he's gotta go.

Trump's already been threatening him with being primaried and I really hope Heller realizes how big of an idiot Trump is and it makes it worse

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
One massive cardboard cutout of Eric Trump's head staring down at your bed from the ceiling

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

AAKnL

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

11 pages from no we're gonna get to the only sequential three digit number that is also a sentence

kinky~

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

One massive cardboard cutout of Eric Trump's head staring down at your bed from the ceiling

don't give me ideas or I might have to break my no fap pledge!!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Samr

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!Jeb¡Jeb!Jeb¡Jeb!Jeb¡Jeb!Jeb¡Jeb!Jeb¡Jeb!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

Trump's already been threatening him with being primaried and I really hope Heller realizes how big of an idiot Trump is and it makes it worse

Oh yeah totally, I just meant people on the left. Like, wait until after the vote to start yelling at him, I saw plenty of pretty hot "yeah he's with us on this, BUT *ramble*" takes after his announcement. Take the help when you can, stab 'em in the back after.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

how do you get primaried in favor of a maga mutant for stopping Reagan Holocaust 2.0 in a state where a good fourth the rural provinces are left leaning :allears:

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

i really hate this fat dumpy idiot

the worst part is Ben Garrison et al drawing him as a muscular superhero when he has the physique of an overfilled garbage bag

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Oh yeah totally, I just meant people on the left. Like, wait until after the vote to start yelling at him, I saw plenty of pretty hot "yeah he's with us on this, BUT *ramble*" takes after his announcement. Take the help when you can, stab 'em in the back after.

shhhhhhh he'll hear you :ohdear:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vertical Lime posted:

now bust out free bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime tupac posted:

the worst part is Ben Garrison et al drawing him as a muscular superhero when he has the physique of an overfilled garbage bag

I used to hate Ben Garrison, like get really legit angry whenever I saw his comics and wanted to break something because argh

somewhere along the way a switch flipped and now I just laugh at how pathetic he is

idk I think it was MUSCULAR SUPERMAN TRUMP that finally did it, it pushed my suspension of belief over the top or something

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/878725933179346944

Absolut vintage trump chef finger thing

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/878726901799452673

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Someone get this guy an account

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

you don't want to be caught in bed with a dolphin

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

misdirectomy posted:

he'd just get banned after like three posts

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Guy Goodbody posted:

if he had skin removed from his head, how do you explain this?

LUMP!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

misdirectomy posted:

someone get trump an account

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/481491698607202304

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

the road to the piss tape is paved with tweets

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Annual Prophet posted:

someone get trump an account

We have the best shitposts, just magnificent. People talk about their shitposts, but it's just sad. Low energy. We're gonna post memes, and we're gonna do it bigly, believe me. And Mexico is going to pay for them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Many said couldn't be done, now top 10 poster! Nice! All others are #FakePosters

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

disable dat dick

this is my band name do not steal

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

logikv9 posted:

nine nine nine

lol owned

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

all these former intel people are smoothbrains

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

I used to hate Ben Garrison, like get really legit angry whenever I saw his comics and wanted to break something because argh

somewhere along the way a switch flipped and now I just laugh at how pathetic he is

idk I think it was MUSCULAR SUPERMAN TRUMP that finally did it, it pushed my suspension of belief over the top or something

I pretty much just see Ben Garrison as another Jack Chick, where he's just too ridiculous to actually get angry at even if the poo poo he draws is odious.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Nah.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Kinda :sad: that the Tax man c-Spam posts on twitter and not on his own weebsite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

misdirectomy posted:

Kinda :sad: that the Tax man c-Spam posts on twitter and not on his own weebsite

dude got run off his own website, but can't shut it down because of all the free money he gets from reregging weirdos

• Locked thread