Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
You know what I love best about this thread? It forces me to have to explain to my nearby coworkers and family why I'm shouting "EW EWWW EW NO EWW" at my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

areyoucontagious posted:

You know what I love best about this thread? It forces me to have to explain to my nearby coworkers and family why I'm shouting "EW EWWW EW NO EWW" at my phone

I'd have thought they just tell you to turn the screen on.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Low Desert Punk posted:

Whiteyfats is doing good work, but it's pretty clear that a large portion of them are fakes made by alt-righters so they can justify being hateful

Which I guess is AUG in its own way

This - AUG is a sledgehammer, not a scalpel. I appreciate Whitey's contributions and don't actually think he stands for any of that regressive poo poo.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Sociopastry posted:

probably gonna get my poo poo kicked in here, but it would be super cool if there were less posts about "haha look at this rear end in a top hat with a nonbinary gender" as the main focus of the AUG. like, nonbinary genders exist, and it's kinda lovely to make fun of them.

That said, feel free to make fun of someone who's pretending to be a squirrel or a deer or whatever who just happens to be nonbinary, that poo poo's hilarious.

Be the change you want to see or otherwise stop dictating what is and isn't AUG. There is a thread rule specifically about this.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deified Data posted:

This - AUG is a sledgehammer, not a scalpel. I appreciate Whitey's contributions and don't actually think he stands for any of that regressive poo poo.

I don't, I mainly choose people based on how they look in the pics, and everything else is secondary.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"What have I gotten myself into" --:staredog:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQT784QJH8A

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Low Desert Punk posted:

Whiteyfats is doing good work, but it's pretty clear that a large portion of them are fakes made by alt-righters so they can justify being hateful

Which I guess is AUG in its own way

If you've been on a university campus (like me, last week), I can assure you that these kinds of people do exist, and do act like that.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

Do all black people look alike to you

Nope. Not sure why I wasted time with this for Bill.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

Nope. Not sure why I wasted time with this for Bill.

Ehh, close enough to be cousins maybe, but I wouldn't confuse them for each other.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I love Jet Li!

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

I find it really funny that the vast majority of neonazis (at least the photos I've seen online, I either haven't met one in person or they keep their views to themselves), people who see themselves as genetically superior super men, are either fat and ugly or scrawny and ugly, and based on their views are likely highly unintelligent. I wonder how they look at their neonazi friends, or themselves in the mirror, and decide "I've never been able to get a date and I get winded walking up stairs, I would never dare get into a fight without a large group of my friends backing me up because I would surely lose, and my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. This is it, peak humanity right here, all other races and creeds are my inferior."

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

om nom nom posted:

"I've never been able to get a date and I get winded walking up stairs, I would never dare get into a fight without a large group of my friends backing me up because I would surely lose, and my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. This is it, peak humanity right here, all other races and creeds are my inferior."

- the average goon

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

om nom nom posted:

my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. ."

WRONG!!!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

:allears: Lovely.

Look what I found today

To think this was once a proud HMV where people who were in bands that were totally going to make it and university students tried to get people who just wanted a bluray of Avengers to buy a pointless rewards card that cost 3bux a year and only paid off if you spent thousands a year.

Internet Nazi Boot Camp

Because Vape Shops couldn't get any shittier

Someone I've been online friends with forever has some real winners messaging her on tinder

Don, not really looking for a girlfriend, more just a place to crash while he waits for another gig. Will steal your meds thinking it might be oxy.

I can't even think of a funny caption

Here she is from like a fetish comic con after party from ages ago, before Game of Thrones was huge

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Here she is from like a fetish comic con after party from ages ago, before Game of Thrones was huge

The one on the right?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Jerry Cotton posted:

The one on the right?

Heh, I just wanted people to imagine some party with hot goth women in corsets and stuff being leered over by GRRM.

Now that is AUG.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

someone post the chin supremacist comic before i nut

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

I got some really sexy cosplay I thought you would enjoy. :anime:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Is that some anime bullshit?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Son of a BITCH. When did racist fuckpuzzles start re-purposing Type O Negative's Vinland flag??

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

This was a winner last thread.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

It's a recolored nazi flag dude

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DISCUSS FELT WIFE

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Felt wife? I hardly know her! :xd:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

A lady went into a store and asked for a length of material.

Felt she got

Ooohh I used to work in Chicago in a department store, I used to work in Chicago I don't work there anymore

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

cash crab posted:

DISCUSS FELT WIFE

I'm trying to figure out what's on her face. It looks like potpourri.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

cash crab posted:

DISCUSS FELT WIFE

OKAY

Looks like ET fell on hard times after the merch money stopped coming.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can only imagine the FeltWife is making small, confused motions.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Felt wife is registered of feltlife.com

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lowtax, no! :ohdear:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Do all white people look alike to you

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

DISCUSS FELT WIFE

Stop thinking of a wife as a thing to acquire and accept that a spouse is actually a human being and not a servant maybe? Am I doing this right? Am I asking too much? Does this make me a feminazi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Looks more like felted cat fur art. That can't run away.

:smith:

• Locked thread