Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

you can also vape weed and cook with the leftovers from what I hear. im still trying to fill a container for that

dude :same:
ed balls gave me a mason jar full. Not sure when I'll have the opportunity to give it a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I called the Orb now.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

all you need is orb
orb is all you need

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vermain posted:

12 monkeys is a good film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsLCOMX6v_c

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

ed balls gave me a mason jar full. Not sure when I'll have the opportunity to give it a go.

Holy poo poo dude, that's a lot of shatter

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

i just smoke my ABV weed. it tastes pretty bad, but it gets you just as turned up as if you smoked some regs

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/PoliticoKevin/status/87879257029319884

Welp
Abbot is gonna have me and any blue bonnets purged like stalin did to... Everyone

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

cumshitter posted:

you can also vape weed and cook with the leftovers from what I hear. im still trying to fill a container for that

most people i know just use trim of leaves and stuff too small to bother smoking for edibles

you can buy it for a lot cheaper than full on buds too

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Lastgirl posted:

Day Crew --------> <-------- Nite Crew

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

We're watching 12 Monkeys, a true story based on the Donald J. Trump presidency in 14 minutesish, come drink with us :cheers:

I would but I am going to finish GLOW.

Speaking of GLOW... Your speakers may die so turn em down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXafKF9XCU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Holy poo poo dude, that's a lot of shatter

oh it's an 8 ounce jar not a full size mason I that you would drink out of.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

A Handed Missus posted:

just so everyone knows

Jeanine and Giuliani are totally loving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKByn0_MEis&t=339s

I thought Giuliani s dick doesn't work anymore

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
kinda tuned out today. did our child king do anything notable other than post dumb poo poo of twitter?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

lol owned

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cumshitter posted:

:yeah:

you gotta liberate that extra carboxyl group regardless: vaping is one way, though obviously post-vape weed is gonna be less potent than it would be otherwise

the 100% (or near enough) potency way is to grind it up as finely as humanely possible (surface area!!!), spread it out on a sheet, and pop it in a 230°f (iirc; I haven't made butter in a bit) oven for an hour or two

now virtually all the cannabits are activated and you could straight up eat the mulch if you wanted, but don't, be civilized and make butter and/or a tincture and/or weed cream and/or ......... instead

perhaps-sorry for these unsolicited posts, I'm a lil :beerpal: rn and channeling my wanting to weed into posting about weed

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

gooncrats, secretary cumchin :toot:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what even brought up this weed topic

did fox say something

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

https://twitter.com/PoliticoKevin/status/87879257029319884

Welp
Abbot is gonna have me and any blue bonnets purged like stalin did to... Everyone

Already gone

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Internet Webguy posted:

most people i know just use trim of leaves and stuff too small to bother smoking for edibles

you can buy it for a lot cheaper than full on buds too

i had a buddy who used to manage a pot shop but the owner slowly replaced everyone with his norcal hillbilly relatives to the point that before i stopped going there his grandma was checking ids behind the bulletproof glass in the waiting room. which was kinda weird.

anyway one time someone came in with a baseball sized chunk of good hash and a girl there was cooking it into brownies and rice krispy squares and stuff. it was so strong that whe i would eat it like the weediness was actually spicy it was burning my mouth

i ate it and six hours in i treid to drink a single bud light but half of it was pushing me over the edge it was way too much. my friends stopped by and ate some and then drove home and even though they lived 10 miles away they drove around lost for like 4 hours and were about to camp out in a grocery store parking lot before they finally figured out how to get home

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

In one photo, Ms. Linton and Mr. Mnuchin posed together at the Governors Ball, held at the White House in February.

“Mr. Mnuchin you are the man!!!” one follower wrote.

“He sure is,” Ms. Linton responded.

It is Mr. Mnuchin’s third marriage, and Ms. Linton’s second.

MY MAN!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

He doesn't deserve any form of happiness

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

BUSH 2112 posted:

i just smoke my ABV weed. it tastes pretty bad, but it gets you just as turned up as if you smoked some regs

Whoa it's like double weed! 840

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

triple sulk posted:

did fox say something

Montasque posted:

FOXNEWS is REALLY pushing cannabis. They had this segment pushing the idea that WEED can save the rust belt as old manufacturing towns can become growops, and that WEED can stop the opioid epidemic because people can do WEED instead.

Now Jesse Waters is going to a Cannabis festival.

Montasque posted:

Jesse Watters segment ends with all these weed dude Trump supporters weed business people telling Sessions to smoke out and ease off the weed hate.

Fox pushing the Trump/Weed MAGA connection hard.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

kinda tuned out today. did our child king do anything notable other than post dumb poo poo of twitter?

nah slow day

also golf day

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
12 Monkeys is a good film but I haven't seen it in many years.

Wonder whatever happened to Madeline Stowe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

juche avocado posted:

you gotta liberate that extra carboxyl group regardless: vaping is one way, though obviously post-vape weed is gonna be less potent than it would be otherwise

the 100% (or near enough) potency way is to grind it up as finely as humanely possible (surface area!!!), spread it out on a sheet, and pop it in a 230°f (iirc; I haven't made butter in a bit) oven for an hour or two

now virtually all the cannabits are activated and you could straight up eat the mulch if you wanted, but don't, be civilized and make butter and/or a tincture and/or weed cream and/or ......... instead

perhaps-sorry for these unsolicited posts, I'm a lil :beerpal: rn and channeling my wanting to weed into posting about weed

we appreciate you :3:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Handed Missus posted:

nah slow day

also golf day

it owns that he just posts poo poo tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao its a done deal then

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

triple sulk posted:

did fox say something

apparently yes but I'll be honest

I didn't need the excuse

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/878794132680052736

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A Handed Missus posted:

In one photo, Ms. Linton and Mr. Mnuchin posed together at the Governors Ball, held at the White House in February.

“Mr. Mnuchin you are the man!!!” one follower wrote.

“He sure is,” Ms. Linton responded.

It is Mr. Mnuchin’s third marriage, and Ms. Linton’s second.

MY MAN!

I never understand people getting married all the time seems like a lot of hassle after the first one Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Third and Fourth Marriages Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From That poo poo Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

juche avocado posted:

enjoy your gateway butter

*drinks glass of water smugly*

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

In lieu of previous tweet
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/878686481644216321

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox posted:

Wonder whatever happened to Madeline Stowe

oh, apparently the answer is "getting lots of plastic surgery"

hollywood is tough on women :(

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

it owns that he just posts poo poo tho

tru

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878725385235701761

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i remember seeing a news story about a bar in new york that served vaporized alcohol like a decade ago. pretty sure its awful for you but i wnated to give it a shot

their set up reminded me of that pirates of dark water cartoon where the bars served green gas from tubes and hanging jars hooked up to lizards assholes

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lol

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Trump will do single payer before legalizing weed.

Its cute that you want to believe and get hopes up for weed, but lol. Dude cant pass anything, let alone something as controversial as weed

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

https://twitter.com/K_Schack/status/878780620343836672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

juche avocado posted:

"A good pot roast" is both an unnecessarily difficult bar and an extremely uninteresting choice

of all the foods

all of them in imagination land

yes, I want my imaginary woman to make me

pot

roast

Um you put a pot roast in a slow cooker. barely half inch of water at the bottom with seasonings. Some potatoes and carrots. Slow cook for 10 hours. It's quite possibly the easiest thing to make ever.

• Locked thread